What's the most fucked up documentary you've seen?

What's the most fucked up documentary you've seen?

I watched Only The Dead last night and for the last 15 minutes the cameraman just records this insurgent dying on the floor as the soldiers around him consider whether they should even bother giving him first aid, eventually they just throw a cloth over his head and you see him sucking in the cloth as he breaths his last few breaths

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y3KHYzARQLw?t=4136
youtube.com/watch?v=dbiYJkiX-Dg
youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4
youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo
dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms
youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ-ERQczj8
imdb.com/title/tt0308129/
youtube.com/watch?v=xG60-lk0o_U
vimeo.com/26647448
youtube.com/watch?v=z5ysVvbnm5g&feature=youtu.be
militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/04/04/reserve-suicides-up-23-percent-active-duty-count-remains-steady/82619724/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Even though nothing is shown, The Act of Killing. Anwar Congo talking about killing hundreds of people like its nothing is creepy as shit.

Have you seen The Look Of Silence? Kind of a followup to that from what I've read

Titicut Follies - basically footage filmed in a 60s mental asylum without any intervention from the filmmakers. Schizophrenics ranting and raving, equally nuts shrinks, staff members taunting inmates, one guy getting forcefed with a tube through the nose while doctors stand around smoking over him, general misery. Not that graphic visually, but one of the most depressing things you'll ever see.

Bump, I love shit like this.

>when Amerimemes intervene post-WWII

Sounds too depressing to even watch, I was looking at a documentary about a chinese asylum yesterday called Til Madness Do Us Part that looked horrible too

There's a japanese one called Mental as well, but the care seems much higher quality in comparison.

The Kill Team should be right up your alley OP

We once tried to casevac a guy who we wounded after he shot at us and suffered 3 wounded (one guy lost his left foot) when we got hit while taking him back to the cop where he could get medivaced ot a higher ranted truama center. before we went out the next day the lt specifically ordered us not to render aid. technically i think it was an illegal order and maybe a warcrime, but we listened to but w/e

yeah it was illegal for the guys in the docu to do it but really who gives a shit, they considered a casevac but I think that's followed by the comment in the OP image

Here's the scene
youtu.be/Y3KHYzARQLw?t=4136

Sounds like a feature length version of the terrifying short scenes featured in Cropsy from Geraldo Rivera's news segment about the Willowbrook State School.

youtube.com/watch?v=dbiYJkiX-Dg

It was a really great way to end the documentary about the evolution of the war, you get to see really up close footage from Michael Ware who was on both sides of the war, and then footage that he was sent by terror groups

Why are realistic insane asylums so creepy? With realistic, I mean not featuring any of those generic horror cliches.

youtube.com/watch?v=g2-Re_Fl_L4

>Why are realistic insane asylums so creepy?

For me I think its the realization that my own brain could malfunction and I could become like those people living in a nightmare.

If I ever think I'm going crazy I will kill myself first.

It's really clear the war veterans when they return should be given extensive psychological tests and if they fail those they should be sequestered to the country they were based in indefinitely. We don't need them back in America.

>fucking loved it.

>have volunteer only military
>treat vets like shit
>no one volunteers

Would you rather be drafted?

What the fuck, that was unsettling.

They lighting made it really creepy.

How about giving them some land in the middle of nowhere for them to farm roman style?

A draft no, but I do believe every citizen should do some type of national service, it doesn't have to be military.

I'm afraid if they are left alone in the country all together, they will mobilize and do something awful. They are better off not in America if they fail the mental tests.

You morons already treat your vets like shit and still somehow find people desperate enough to enlist, so I think you'll be fine.

WHOAH

>You morons already treat your vets like shit

Not really. There's some isolated incidents of incompetence in the VA, but overall it's pretty good.

Now that you mention it, that means it's really dark in there.

>keeping retarded children in dark, stinky, dirty rooms all day long, with no caretakers

I recommend Restrepo if you haven't seen it.
Not exactly disturbing or anything, but the combat footage is intense and the whole situation is kinda fucked up.

I liked Restrepo, it was a lot more emotional than it was intense.

Yeah I used to have this on .avi was a hard find but probably easier now. that one guy with the long chin. creeped me

Diversity

youtube.com/watch?v=ZRuSS0iiFyo

I'd say that's culturally enriched as fuck.

Jesus. never heard of this crazy stuff. lordy

A documentary on nuclear war called Threads is the only one I've seen that made my stomach churn after watching it.
The way everything is presented is just dirty and surrounded by pestilence.

dailymotion.com/video/x121ctu_threads-1984-realistic-look-at-nuclear-war_shortfilms

There's a full link for anyone interested.

I saw one african warlord docu and they used intestines as a roape and warning not to drive past. and they ripped hearts our with their hands and would bite it. it wasn't VICE . was over 10 years ago but it was intense

Good thread so far

This one is all kinds of fucked up.
Its about a bulgarian orphanage for mentally challenged children.

The children are so neglected that they are literally wasting away.

Forgot link :

youtube.com/watch?v=UQZ-ERQczj8

imdb.com/title/tt0308129/

With what we now know about the rich people because of Wikileaks

The Death Files series.
If those are even considered docu's.

I saw this thing on Break or wherever it was where this drug cartel had skinned this guys' face off, skin, muscles and all, then cut off both his hands and he was still on the floor very much alive, trying to talk and gasping for air. Guess they took his tongue too.
Then they kept trying to cut his neck with a boxcutter, but it just wasn't working.
I've seen tons of gore and shit, but something about that particular video got to me just a little. Just hearing the people around him talking normally, discussing what to do next to this guy while he writhed around.
Makes me wonder why people still think Hitler was such a bad guy compared to the people who are alive today doing this shit on a normal basis.

I was just searching for that one video but can't find it.
Babies lying in their piss and shit, deaf children punching their bleeding ears in an effort to hear something, children literally kept in cages, children with deformed bodies that have to crawl on the dirty ground and are being kicked because they can't get fast enough to the toilets.
Really makes you want to launch bombs.

"something about that video" lol

yeah fuck gore i can't handle it anymore and fuck the cartel

>they start cutting with the box cutter
>he swirls his head around because pls no
>they ram a machete down his mouth to pin him to the ground
>tries to grab the machete but no hands
>the naked teeth biting down on the machete in pain
>those screams with punctured throat
>funkytown keeps playing

Only got 3 & 4.

>untouthable

>untouthable

I don't even want to know what that last image is.

We need a real-life Doomguy/Jacket to do all of this fucked up shit the drug gangs do, but to the drug gangs and shit. Violent criminals should have to endure the torment that they inflicted upon others. Sick fucks

you didnt know people often survive headshots?

yeah its pretty pointless trying to help him at that point, its just the basic body functions that still work, his mind is gone anyways (unless you get him on the table of a neurosurgeon in the next 10 minutes).

b-but user if you kill your enemies they win

orozco the embalmer
youtube.com/watch?v=xG60-lk0o_U

It's a fucking fetus, what the fuck do you think?

I'm not saying they were wrong for doing it or whatever, just that the war put so much stress on them that they can be so nonchalant about it while we watch him slowly die.

>untouthable

yes because vets commit a LOT of crime that isn't homlessness and drug abuse and living in general squalid misery as the country(see:corporate oligarchy) you thought you were serving abandons you.

darn those vets! you are a fag for even being able to concieve of this bait

KONY 2012

That's a made up quote.

Seriously though. Violent criminals/felons need to just be offed. Doesn't even have to be grotesque or anything, just a bullet in the brain. Maybe drug them a little bit, slap a sack on their heads and then shoot. One bullet to end it all so they can't pass on their fucked up genes. Rapists, child predators too. These people are scum and need to be shot.

There was this one video about the killing of druglord "lil' Vampire" or whatever he was called. He was known for enjoying to torture people and they got a hold of him, tied him up and beat him with metal poles and big chains, stabbed him in the back and all that shit. About eight people just whacking him while he's lying on the hard concrete, tied up and not able to do shit for once.

Well I'm not the one disagreeing

cant wait for the punisher series

>people who are alive today doing this shit on a normal basis.
If you got paid £500,000 per body. would you do it?

>That's a made up quote
I remember the moment, it's when Canada ceased bombing operations in the middle east and Trudeau said ISIS wants martyrdom so he's not going to give it to them

There was some disturbing footage from the Romanian orphanages during the Ceausescu era that's memorable to me. I don't know if it was a full documentary

I would. It'd probably fuck me up a bit but gotta make that sweet dosh.

That's why this world is shit. A human life isn't worth anything anymore.

You understand how normalized it would become.
>wake up
>got to site
>kill
>get paid
>bed

Yeah really. Vets are overwhelmingly crippled by depression and PTSD, they're one of (if not the) most homeless demographic, they're consistently fucked over by lack of pensions they were promised promised (or in the case of the California guard having to repay their fucking enlistment stipend with interest).

>Lot of people talking about some disturbing videos, no actual videos get posted.

Gee thanks guys.

Sr Lanka's Killing fields. Really recent genocide so loads of footage and it's just harrowing. The bit with the news reporter is grim. The one time I cried this decade it was after I got drunk 4 days after watching this film and got emotional re: genocides. It was a bit weird. My GF was super annoyed for some reason. But srsly watch it. Based Jon Snow but one that knows some things. Channel 4. It's on Youtube. Also watch the Sri Lankan Gov's response video which is hilarious because it is corrupt denial but filtered through shitty english and it the comments are Tamil and Singalese tards arguing in broken English.

>anymore
Actually it's worth a lot more nowadays than ever before, which is a problem
>muh poor migrants we can't just leave them to die we have to import them in our countries and give them welfare

As if I'm going to look that shit up again. I'm not 16 anymore. My rotten/ogrish days are long over.

MEA CULPA:

vimeo.com/26647448

Also, the saddest "Teens react" video ever:

youtube.com/watch?v=z5ysVvbnm5g&feature=youtu.be

Yeah obviously trying to help people is the problem, not the fact that their native country is a fucking shithole that they're willing to do anything to get away from.

Their countries has always been fucking shitholes, the only difference is ours became better and are actively importing them now

>Vets are overwhelmingly crippled by depression and PTSD
Vets choosing not to take advantage of free counseling and the dozens of other services is the VA's fault?

If someone doesn't want help, you can't force them.

I really don't think you'd be able to do it for even that much cash

Killing someone sure, if it's a bullet to the head or stabbing them or something

You think you could handle brutally torturing someone though? You'd have to be literally sick in the head to be able to do that no matter how much money you make

Dying from bloody torture is generally a more pleasant death than most cancers or COPD or like 40% of people with dementia who die screaming in terror - (or trying to scream but with less and less control of their throat). COPD wise, I basically saw a dude drown in his own lungs. I can't believe that a bunch of knives over a few hours is worse. Apart from anything else, as you exsanguinate you lose consciousness.

Basically what I am saying is that if you want to punish Drug dudes, let them die of natural causes in countries without ready access to palliative medicine.

So? Not our obligation to help them, not like the people pushing for this will ever be the ones living near them or interacting with them every day.

>actively arm and train insurgents to continue a civil war for over 5 years
>totally not our problem man!
If you're American, Russian, Saudi, Iranian, or Israeli, you deserve to have them imported by the millions.

Is it worth the watch? Ive seen it on the netflix list but never checked it out

>Someone commits violent crime
>Solution is too shoot them in the head

Who is going to shoot them in the head? Is that person guilty of a violent crime? I agree that violent criminals should be killed but I'm not gonna pull the trigger. And I wouldn't force anyone else to either.

The weird thing about Army guys is that a bunch kill themselves even without ever having active service. A huge number, in fact.

the fuck?

1. a citizen is not responsible for the decisions of his government
2. most of them are niggers or pakis coming for the free welfare

If you've never had depression then you don't know what the fuck you're talking about. Depression by its definition mentally cuts you off from the outside world, its incredibly hard for someone suffering from it to actively seek out assistance, and our education system does a shit job of teaching other people how to spot it.

>getting your face skinned off and hands cut off before getting your neck cut with a box cutter
>a bunch of knives over a few hours

you didn't seem to think much before typing, maybe you were too eager to let everyone know how knowledgeable you are

Absolutely!
It kicked me in the face and left me gasping for air the next few days.

I know. It's very counterintuitive. Stats:

militarytimes.com/story/military/2016/04/04/reserve-suicides-up-23-percent-active-duty-count-remains-steady/82619724/

I am sorry if my abbreviation triggered you, honey, but I stand by what I said.

I was talking about your image.

>a citizen is not responsible for the decisions of his government
1. You live in a democracy you dumbass, the citizens are completely responsible for the actions of their government, unless you're Saudi in which case fuck you regardless.
2. Most of your endless bitching is about the Syrians, which is clearly who I was referring to, I rarely ever see anyone on this site complaining about economic migrants aside from Mexicans.

>you don't know what the fuck you're talking about

You're the guy who started by trying to tell a vet he doesn't know anything about being a vet.

C'mon man.

>You live in a democracy you dumbass, the citizens are completely responsible for the actions of their government
how fucking naive are you?

George Takei is a homosexual and grabs men by the pussy - he's a star so they let him do it.

What this user said I couldn't be fucked giving him "aid" either, he's beyond brain dead at that point and it'd be such a waste of energy/supplies trying to bandage a skull back together.

The presenter sounds like he's never seen someone die before, the body can keep going for ages if the brain stem is intact and the blood loss is slow.

I think you're ignoring the psychological aspect of it. Disease is thoughtless, it's a force of inevitability. A bunch of guys torturing you to death COULD choose to show mercy on you instead, but they don't. Most people who die of diseases have a bit of time to process what's happening, for better or worse, and get their affairs in order. They can call up their friends and family, they have some degree of control over where & how they die. Murder victims go out against their will in the presence of a person who doesn't give a fuck about them, or actively hates them.

read

This. Depression is fucking horrifying! It's like a dark blanket of hate, sadness, loneliness wraps around your head and you can't fucking get it off.
No matter how hard you try, it stays and gives you the feeling of extreme pointlessness that makes you want to just stop existing. It's a really cruel feeling.