Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nQnhEGRV09I
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

*inhales*

shittiest meme in a long time

Can farts get their own board please?
*inhales*

*BBBBBBBBBRRRRRRRRRRRAAAAAAAAAAAPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP*

*snnnnniiiiiiffffffffffff*...oh yes my dear....*sssnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*....quite pungent indeed...is that....dare I say....*sssssssnniff*...eggs I smell?......*sniff sniff*....hmmm...yes...quite so my darling....*sniff*....quite pungent eggs yes very much so .....*ssssssssssssssnnnnnnnnnnnnnnniiiiiiiffffff*....ah yes...and also....a hint of....*sniff*....cheese.....quite wet my dear....*sniff*...but of yes...this will do nicely....*sniff*.....please my dear....another if you please....nice a big now....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRAAAAAAAPPPPPPPFFFFFFFFLLLLLLLLLPPPPPPPPPFFFFFF*

Oh yes...very good!....very sloppy and wet my dear....hmmmmm...is that a drop of nugget I see on the rim?...hmmmm.....let me.....let me just have a little taste before the sniff my darling.......hmmmmm....hmm..yes....that is a delicate bit of chocolate my dear....ah yes....let me guess...curry for dinner?....oh quite right I am....aren't I?....ok....time for sniff.....*sssssnnnnnnniiiiiiiiffffffff*.....hmmm...hhhmmmmm I see...yes....yes indeed as well curry......hmmm....that fragrance is quite noticeable....yes.....onion and garlic chutney I take it my dear?.....hmmmmm....yes quite.....

*BBBBBBRRRRRRRRPPPPPPFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFTTTTTTTTTTT*

Oh I was not expecting that…that little gust my dear….you caught me off guard…yes…so gentle it was though…hmmmm…let me taste this little one…just one small sniff…..*sniff*…ah….*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffffff*…and yet…so strong…yes…the odor….*sniff sniff*…hmmm….is that….*sniff*….hmmm….I can almost taste it my dear…..yes….just…*sniff*….a little whiff more if you please…..*ssssssnnnnnniiiiiffffffffff*…ah yes I have it now….yes quite….hhhhmmmm…delectable my dear…..quite exquisite yes…..I dare say…*sniff*….the most pungent one yet my dear….*ssssnnnnniiiifffffffffffffffffffffff*….yes….

*absolute silence*

Reevaluate your life.

brace for some anti-alice shills

Who's butt

What would it be like owning thay ass and your like damn you fat and then you smack it and it jiggles just right but oh man you had tacos last night and you can feel one of your home brews rumbling in your tum tum and the before you know brrrrraaaapppp but since you love your fat butt it only turns you on as you finger your stink hole.

I don't know whether to be proud or ashamed that you took the time to type this out.

It's funny, but it's also not funny.

wew lads

Pls respond quickly, we don't have much time

disturbing is the word you are looking for.

This desu

whose butt*

*brap*

PAAAAAAAAAAAAARRRRRRRRRRRRPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!

PHHRRRRRRRRRRRRTTTTTTTT

Reminder OP is a anti-waifuist redditor trying to signal the mods

Add me to the inevitable screen cap

youtube.com/watch?v=nQnhEGRV09I

Got me harder than a slab of granite.

She turns. “Hold up my fur.” He obeys. “Be careful. Don’t touch my skin.” Earlier in this game she was nervous, constipated, wondering if this was anything like male impotence. But thoughtful Pointsman, anticipating this, has been sending laxative pills with her meals. Now her intestines whine softly, and she feels shit begin to slide down and out. He kneels with his arms up holding the rich cape. A dark turd appears out the crevice, out of the absolute darkness between her white buttocks. He spreads his knees, awkwardly, until he can feel the leather of her boots. He leans forward to surround the hot turd with his lips, sucking on it tenderly, licking along its lower side… he is thinking, he’s sorry, he can’t help it, thinking of a Negro’s penis, yes he knows it abrogates part of the conditions set, but it will not be denied, the image of a brute African who will make him behave… . The stink of shit floods his nose, gathering him, surrounding. It is the smell of Passchendaele, of the Salient. Mixed with the mud, and the putrefaction of corpses, it was the sovereign smell of their first meeting, and her emblem. The turd slides into his mouth, down to his gullet. He gags, but bravely clamps his teeth shut. Bread that would only have floated in porcelain waters somewhere, unseen, untasted—risen now and baked in the bitter intestinal Oven to bread we know, bread that’s light as domestic comfort, secret as death in bed… Spasms in his throat continue. The pain is terrible. With his tongue he mashes shit against the roof of his mouth and begins to chew, thickly now, the only sound in the room…

uno farto

emmiinfinite

Nice
I'd have bent her over and fucker her right there and then

we drift further and further from god every day

It's a pasta