So my mom thought she was 50% Native American, so I always thought I was 25% Native American...

So my mom thought she was 50% Native American, so I always thought I was 25% Native American, but I also don’t know if genetics work in absolute halves.

Mom did a dna test and turns out she’s only 21% native. Does that make me 10.5? Or could I be less.

Attached: FE567C11-D640-47A5-8825-139139D10116.jpg (234x480, 27K)

It makes you 100% nigger.

When people say they’re a quarter Indian that doesn’t mean they actually are 25% genetically Indian. Mitochondrial dna is weird and gay

But there’s nothing wrong with saying that you’re a quarter something, it’s not inaccurate

21/2 = 10.5

This is what I’m wondering. What percentage might I be in a weird and gay way?

YOu also have to take into account your fathers heritage so if he’s completely 0% native then you would be 10.5% native but being a fag accounts for 100% of your nigger dna

Thanks Chung

It's actually more complicated than that. That's why native Americans hate white people. The way they calculate it is designed to breed them out. My wife took a class on it and it was really surprising

Welp at least you are not from niggers or Mexicans

I'm so mixed it's fucked

Wake up your wife and have her explain

EXPLAIN

Native Americans are the only group not allowed to define their own members. Native mom, white/black/literally anything else father? Sorry you fall outside the blood quantum, so no benefits for you. But you do get to be raised in a third world country within the US with little to no access to funding for infrastructure.

The world may never know

Do you know there were 3 waves of "native american" immigration into the Americas and each one murdered those who came before them?

Indians should be thanking Europeans for not genociding them the way they did those who came before them.

More detail, please

Who cares.
If you were native you both would be enrolled in a tribe and be getting paid

Op here. I’m “enrolled” in a tribe. Indian act. I’m Six Nations, Oneida, turtle clan. As in, I have a band card. And my mom is only 21% native.

You have to take the test too. You will have different percentages then the rest of your family. I'm 23% Irish, my sister is 49%. Same parents. You get different amounts of genes from your parents

>Does that make me 10.5? Or could I be less.
Just tell everyone you are 110% transnativeamerican. If they have any problems with it tell them they are being transphobic.

Ask a question on Sup Forums, get more punchlines than an episode of the golden girls

You white people suck

Shut up Blanche!

At least we're not sucking down the firewater 24/7, sleeps-with-hogs

I look native but apparently I'm not so what does that make me?