medium.com/@cherp/half-a-million-people-have-seen-me-naked-e70e8b89269c
tshq.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1600950
twitter.com/codehitchhiker/status/972873786189066245
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=codehitchhiker
instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Are people still tweeting her?

Imperial, Missouri. House

Attached: C05D5729-79B1-40C4-B090-54A0B59AD8D1.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

Thank god. I was litterwilly shaking when the other one died

THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THING TO PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE.

i was litterwilly dead

Attached: 1520826197622.png (633x606, 423K)

STORY/BACKGROUND:
>roastie sends nudes
>roastie refuses to take responsibility for her actions
>roastie writes an article on medium defending her actions
>goes full on Streisand Effect
medium.com/@cherp/half-a-million-people-have-seen-me-naked-e70e8b89269c

Her daughter is apparently a cheerleader

Attached: E5F4FEF6-2CBF-40A6-8332-8A28C5A3979F.jpg (960x1200, 361K)

This is proably whats getting it deleted stop trying to doxx her on Sup Forums and they wont delete the threads

Attached: 1520823549226.png (619x470, 47K)

Attached: 1520824093474.png (617x466, 47K)

what do you hope to accomplish with this thread?

>>>litterwilly

tshq.bluesombrero.com/Default.aspx?tabid=1600950
Found the organization for the cheerleader

She has great tits, why she so angry? She’s a nice looking woman. I don’t like Cher’s bad attitude.

to litterwilly ruin her

shes litterwilly going to pay for her sins

nice litterwilly dubs

twitter.com/codehitchhiker/status/972873786189066245
>Don't forget to ask her to show bobs and vegana

To watch the stupidity unfold in the format of a stream of tweets:
twitter.com/search?f=tweets&vertical=default&q=codehitchhiker

Attached: 1520795272896.jpg (750x726, 132K)

Attached: 1520823729010.png (617x821, 609K)

This bitch. It’s my right to save photos of thots that send nudes and reupload.

It's the logposters, I know it.

>implying you're going to accomplish anything
Sup Forums raids are weak as shit now. today's Sup Forums is just a bunch of horny teenagers jerking off to traps. not nearly enough cohesion and motivation to trash someone the way we used to.

No op, but hopefully more nudes.

We are litterwilly tending to the garden of dank maymays

Attached: bump7.png (580x169, 19K)

I am losing my shit normally she'd be so swarmed she couldn't possibly clean up the posts fast enough

Attached: 1520826882060.png (480x640, 384K)

who is?

litterwilly nothing new.

Someone cum tribute her pic and I will post to her.
What happened to the Gods Plan pic?

>implying we are trying

this is just for the litterwillying

u guys are being mean

She can't do anything to anyone as far as I'm concerned. Legally that is. Most everyones personal info is in the public domain. As far as nudes goes, if they were hacked from an ICloud or something; she'd have to get the guy who leaked them. Can't do squat about people passing it around and most forms of harassment. She just needs to get off social media.

litterwilly stfu

>todays Sup Forums
>acting like Sup Forums was any different back then

>exact right people
Do modern fuckwits even know the English language any longer?

faggot loser kys

They most likely won't do shit.

litterwilly

Guys, I think google is blocking our communications

Attached: wtf.png (528x397, 19K)

Attached: 1503408475000.jpg (640x640, 59K)

I guess not. Raid is kill.

litterwilly posters, you mean?

>acting like you were around to see

Thanks for the rundown my dude. I don't know who is responsible for the leak or the broadcast of the story besides her but nicely done

Sup Forums is kill

No u fucking moron site rules they are strict on doxxing. Im tired of having to go to a new thread

Dank.
Good job, user.

I almost forgot about that shoop kek
yeah, this raid took some effort

Attached: bump8.png (599x625, 72K)

GODDAMN CAPTCHAS!!! I LITTERWILLY TOLD YOU ALL ABOUT THIS

Can someone post nudes

your a massive faggot, probably trying to fuck this bitches life up cus your a virgin faggot. Kys u homo

cringe

THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THING TO PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE.THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THING TO PUSH ME OVER THE EDGE.THEY NEVER FUCKING END I SWEAR TO GOD. THEY ALWAYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING VEHICLES AND BRIDGES. IVE SEEN SO MANY VEHICLES AND BRIDGES IT MAKES ME FUCKING SICK WHENEVER EITHER IS MENTIONED. THEY NEVER FUCKING END. NO MATTER HOW MUCH I DO, THERE ARE ALWAYS MORE. AND DONT EVEN GET ME STARTED ON THOSE FUCKING PICTURES WHERE THERE ARE MULTIPLYING PICTURES. THEY ARE FUCKING RUINING MY LIFE. THIS CAPTCHA TOOK ME 5 FUCKING MINUTES. ITS NOT FUCKING FUNNY. THEY ALWYS TELL ME TO LOOK FOR THE FUCKING BRIDGE, AND LO AND BEHOLD, THERE IS NO FUCKING BRIDGE. THE CAPTCHA TO MAKE THIS POST LITTERWILLY IS GONNA BE THE THI

>implying im not a bot who has seen all

thanks, fam

Attached: bump12.png (625x328, 36K)

Attached: bump26.png (624x613, 74K)

Attached: bump28.png (601x434, 46K)

litterwilly die white knight

He information is in the public domain. just like everyones else's. It most likely won't hold up if she took anyone to court.

Devilish

Attached: bump72.png (608x650, 68K)

It’s near a target

Attached: E6054037-E7A5-4F1C-A5F2-5DA00FEBB931.png (750x1334, 263K)

litterwillyish

must. litterwilly. more!

stfu you virgin faggot

she still has not deleted her nudes from there. She leaked for the fame. Thats all

Attached: rsz_1photo1.jpg (648x484, 72K)

dis litterwilly is a white knight

dude chill, im just doing it for the litterwillys

This is the most pathetic raid I've ever seen. She's not even getting butthurt. This is the power of nu-Sup Forums. Very little at all. You've been declawed.

ShapesAnon here, good luck bois, im out. No point looking for the house really, just gunna get more threads taken down. Night lads

she probably enjoying all the attention tho

it litterwilly is

it litterwilly is

Are you pretending to be retarted im talking about the mods deleting the fucking threads this has nothing to do with her its to do with how the mods react to the doxxing

Attached: 1520309614942.jpg (1008x757, 411K)

Gods plan

Give me requests

Attached: lol.png (480x640, 457K)

bye litterwilly

From where, faggot?

This. There's literally nothing going on. Kek. Sup Forums is pathetic.

Do we have any anons in Missouri?

Attached: bump30.png (935x414, 179K)

good one

from litterwilly of course

if someone finds her house I will personally go there and take a big shit on her doorstep and timestamp it

Attached: bump31.png (619x488, 57K)

*litterwilly
i corrected it for you

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

doxxing is stupid that's why. posting someones nudes is even dumber. the fact that most women and men for that matter, take nudes and send them to just about anyone makes this method of humiliation pointless. everyone is a sexual deviant. it's not 1998 anymore.
"Bu-bu-but I know where you live!" yeah, so does my mail man, what's new?

>dark web
Holy shit she really has no clue what she's talking about

Attached: 1519724242976.gif (267x199, 169K)

lit ter wil ly

Attached: bump36.png (628x334, 29K)

shes obviously litterwilly retarded

Attached: bump38.png (627x327, 33K)

>when, bugs... become real

Attached: 7u5txojp2z8gjukf2021819000000.jpg (394x520, 22K)

Attached: bump44.png (619x649, 176K)

Attached: bump67.png (619x355, 39K)

it's not doxxing if he information is in the public domain. which it is. her information that is being release is not private. even if her facebook is privated. it's in the public domain. you are an idiot.

Attached: bump68.png (614x645, 501K)

there threads have been hitting bump limit idiot

Attached: bump71.png (620x629, 427K)

Attached: bump81.png (622x478, 51K)

ill hold you to that

litterwilly