Oh user, you're so funny! And I can't believe how much we've got in common, it feels like I've known you for years!

>oh user, you're so funny! And I can't believe how much we've got in common, it feels like I've known you for years!
>hey, did you have any plans for tonight? I've got an extra ticket for the Death In June show, would you like to come?
>maybe afterwards we could go back to my place for some coffee? We could listen to my Burzum LPs and talk about Oswald Spengler.

How do you respond?

No I wont suck your dick, sorry.

sorry, gal. no love for nazi sympathizers.

I kill the neo-nazi bitch

nice bait girl, true nationalists don't listen to black metal

Politely decline because I prefer Boyd Rice then laugh at all the faggots who think DIJ is a Fascist band.

nice try fbi

Only as friends though, remember that I'm married

I can tell she has problems
>socially inept and insecure to the point that she had to make hundreds of decisions in private on what music she prefers in order to dive so deep into a niche that she can actually find people just as desperate as she is to make friends
>feels it necessary to invite me somewhere against the social norm of guy-asking-girl because she feels so insecure deep down that I wouldn't invite her sorry ass anywhere
>would immediately take personal offense if I even asked if the above was true to any extent "why do you like such obscure music" "you're inviting me somewhere?"
>choker, nose ring, bracelets combo
My response:
>nah I'm good, give it to a friend or something.

i inject myself with the antifa super soldier serum and behead her

She's very cute so I'd be tempted to say yes lads.

>implying she's a Fascist
Retards, as always.

Faustian man has no time for decadent whores

How about we secure a future for the white race if you catch my drift

This is a man who reads spengler and evola.

I thought they said the alt right were ugly autists. How come all I see from them are cute girls then like laura southern and this chick?

DIJ isn't alt-right.

metal is for fags and death in june is a gay jew pretending to be a fascist, i don't know who oswald spengler is but he sounds gay

begone thot

>metal is for fags

marry her

Doug's a Brit, but you're right about him pretending. So many gaydos don't understand he's created a character modeled by the darkness of war and the creepier supernatural shit from Italian Fascism as a bizarre embodiment of the lesser explored militant cultism that it carried.

Ha

>implying there isn't lots of music genres with fags and betas

if you feel all mighty and superior because you think that metal is for fags, then you are probably a low T nu-male who can't bear the idea of people acting manly, even if it is goofy at times

>the creepier supernatural shit from italian fascism

w-what?

Stop posting this stupid looking whore. You retards have the worst taste in women.

man that's barely music related, didn't ask to feel these things, thanks op

These guys are hanging out with a woman, they don't really like metal

>You retards have the worst taste in women.
wrong

Sup Forums queers shitting up every board

they're fucking lame
idont care about their politics at all. they're just neckbeards reddit teenagers and rednecks driving mah ford f15 to muh construction job and shit like that. they're fucking losers and have the worst taste in art imaginable. i miss when we had faggy hipsters because they at least listened to good music and had good taste in whores

This

Sup Forums music threads are the worst. They listen to nothing but metal, classical, and video game music. I hope they never get their nazi state because anything that isn't Burzum and Sonic OST will be branded degenerate art and you get thrown in auschwitz.

only a man would like those things. she's a tranny

Nu-males and commies aren't people.

>he hasn't figured out that metalheads are nu-males too

this

commies, soyboys, muslims, negros, fags, jews need the rope

LMAO absolutely correct. Keep thinking that weaselly looking bitch is attractive though, you're eventually going to have to settle for a genetic fuckup anyways.

can you imagine the average Sup Forums user trying to lynch anybody? this kind of thing is sad

Idk but I'd love to see it

Gladly!

if you join the right an identarian qtpi is waiting for you in a wheat field user

>tfw no gf who rides the line on being a fascist
It's not fair bros

mmmmm..

>Being and stability are regarded by our contemporaries as akin to death; they cannot live unless they act, fret, or distract themselves with this or that. Their spirit (provided we can still talk about a spirit in their case) feeds only on sensations and on dynamism, thus becoming the vehicle for the incarnation of darker forces.
-Julius Evola, Revolt Against the Modern World.
This is only the beginning to understanding the apoletia. Now FYI I don't buy into this shit but the basic idea was to make Fascism a mixture of political and religious belief, where Fascism and the Fascist are the highest power. It's that stuff DIJ touches base on.

That's some projection, bruh

Y-YOU TOO!

Man I hate fascist politics but their aesthetics were on point 1000

But I'm a mestizo

Haha, I like you

ITAOTS is so boring user, and the hipster whores weren't that far off from OP. Both faggy groups need to go.

Totally agreed, motherfuckers had style. Why can't warring parties be well dressed anymore?

lul speds

>all these faggots think DIJ is Fascist
Pathetic.

Who is this qt?

>muh Sup Forums is ruining this board
Yet you are the ones replying to their bait every single time. If you bait the bait, there will be more thrown in you retards.

Sure, fag. But you'll have to sit through Sufjan with me afterwards.

Oh please, anyone who lurks the vast majority of the boards for more than 0.5 seconds can instantly tell that they've all been infested by Sup Forums.

Nibba there's threads for sam hyde, rac, varg, random "Race realism" e celeb whores like in op, etc every day on this board. It's trash

What’s pol?

I don't care I just choke her while fucking her.

Tell her that I already have a ticket to Death In June and then I unzip my dick.

I'd say no because she likes Death in June lmao. But Burzum and chill sounds good.

I miss that girl, rageafterstorm was a real qt

Rageafterstorm, she was a youtuber who made videos about the typical alt-lite topics, until she was doxed by the "youtube sceptic community" for making a video on race realism and IQ differences between races

>youtube sceptic community

Sounds like a bunch of fedora atheist faggots
Doxxing someone over that shit? What a bunch of faggots. Hope someone retaliated and went after them

>implying antifa care whether you're fascist or not

lol they're fucking animals

this, wtf why were they so sharp?

death in june are pseud fascits, tho

Very true.

I don't know, I'm not you.

For a reason, it's to explore the dark side of recent European War history while partly making fun of it. They've never admitted to having Fascist sympathies and Doug was in CRISIS and played concerts at RAR rallies. It's all a stage show but faggots can't see past the uniforms and masks.

Yeah it's like Amazing Atheist and Sargon and Kraut Tea and those gamer faggots.

Faggot

Why do gamer youtubers talk about politics and why do people listen to them

With one word: sure.

Their fans are really dedicated and really stupid

whether or not you agree with their politics the best musicians and the people most into art/music tend to be lefties and Sup Forums being the birthplace of the alt right kinda scared them off. their taste is pretty shit because many of them are
neckbeard redditors, gamer fags, and unironic boomers/stormfront fucks who heard about Sup Forums on the news. it's pretty telling that skrewdriver, favorite sonic the hedgehog ost, and sam hyde threads get 200+ replies on Sup Forums while a thread about a new album that isn't already a Sup Forumscore artist or mainstream gets 20 maybe. i dont even care if right wingers use this board im just saying it scared off some people (free spirit creative types and artsy kids cant handle the "post ironic" thats not really ironic racism and IQ stats especially on you know a fucking music board) because they derail threads and shit. hell even the hip hop kids left because Sup Forums was too "edgy" and unironically racist. just saying that's why the userbase dipped a bit

The one user said black metal, so clearly he wasn't talking about DiJ

remove cloth and open bobs

>the best musicians and the people most into art/music tend to be lefties
That's a pretty big assumption mate

i miss her

i usually only like asian women but she does it for me

tend to

let's be honest

how many art school kids do you know that are pushing this free love dude fuck trump shit. that's most of them. most bands tend to be liberal or left.

how many far right bands out there that aren't like fucking bonehead ted nugent skrewdriver stuff? you have your exceptions like di6 (and that is debatable) and a few others and that shit fashwave nonsense.

You're only including those who are outspokenly right or left-wing. I'm willing to bet there are plenty of right-leaning individuals who simply don't want politics to influence how their music is perceived.

I want to fuck the Nazi out of her with my Jewish cock

burzum is literally #1 nu-male essential
sorry to burst your bubble

I have a theory that most musicians who never say anything about politics and keep quiet about anything controversial are either right leaning or far right

>now that shes off social media you will never see her pale soles
why even live

NO NIGRAS ON MY BOARD PLEASE

Get the fuck out of here Daria lookin ass bitch
*teleport behind her and kicks her in the dick*
that's for the 6 million
*tips yamaka*

I was more about the babbies getting upset at OP's bait, not Burzum

thank god that picture isn't larger, jesus christ

It's literally just a picture of an old lady. How much of a tool do you have to be to be triggered by a picture of Hillary Clinton?
Yeah, she's not great looking, but she isn't nearly as physically repulsive as that oily fatass, Trump.

it was the cameltoe that triggered me user, chill the fuck out

They've done studies about genetically inferior people are way more likely to be left wing

Delet this thread. It could lead to anudda shoah(never forget da 6) :/

I'm left wing, and I'm not genetically inferior - I'm well educated (master's), smart enough, probably stronger than average, and I've dated a few attractive people. But of course "genetically inferior" people are left wing - the left advocates for social services. People who suffer from mental/physical disabilities are obviously going to support whichever group is for social services.

you're gay