Sup Forums can you redpill me on Canada and Trudeau. I need some arguments to fight lefties

Sup Forums can you redpill me on Canada and Trudeau. I need some arguments to fight lefties.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Look at your country. There's your argument.

I can't believe you spent $20 to use a proxy and shitpost on Sup Forums.

Trudeau caused the Alberta Wildfire by tossing a roach into the forest. He just didn't realize that getting caught was unfortunately going to be part of his plan.

Where should I look to see how fucked we are?

youtube.com/watch?v=oA1yCIHMJwY

>Pierre Trudeau was temporarily banned from traveling to the US because of his communist affiliations
>The budget will balance itself
>If you kill your enemies, they win
>Choosing cabinet ministers based on demographic because it's 2015
>Honour killings are not barbaric
>Embarrassment to his office by talking about non-issues like gamergate

Whoops, forgot the worst one of all

Google this statement. It's real and it gets worse.

If the person you're talking to has any sense, this should infuriate them.

Justin is just doing anything except his job. Last I heard of him he was playing scientist in a lab for whatever reason. Of course he had the full getup on, gotta keep the drama teacher happy

I love how he has to dress up for every event. It's like he wears costumes to further hide the illusion of fitting in. I wonder if he asked his assistants if he looked queer enough.

it's a lost cause. don't waste your time.

The guy he's posing with is even funnier.

Note the mystery meat ethnicity, the terminal gayface, the terrible facial hair, and the fucking skull pattern on his vest, symbolizing the GRIDS that is currently ravaging his body from within his thoroughly pozzed sphincter.

The decline of your economy.
The fall of your currency.
The fact your country is literally burning.
The fact your faggot PM is more worried about fags and refugees more than his own ppl.
The fact your country voted for pic related.
>pick one

Sounds like someone has not been in a streetfight before

>fight lefites
>in canada
good luck with that, you'll get swarmed by sjws within minutes and then get arrested by the transaxual RCMP unit before coming up with any sort of argument

personal fantasy

Holy fucking shit you just murdered that faggot.

I know but I still want to know the truth about Canada and Trudeau. I want to know why I should be disgusted with my nation as so many other people are

No freedom of speech
No guns funs, or even armor for that matter
The chiefs system for natives is corrupt as fuck
Oil sands might as well be a toxic waste site
West coast wealth is funneled eastward to support those eastern cities/provinces...
... Unless you're Prince Edward Island or Nova Scotia, in which case you're simply fucked
> Trudeau
His daddy flipped off the western half of Canada because muh east coast beef
T. Jr. proceeded to use both hands to flip off the whole country simultaneously.

>Unless you're Prince Edward Island or Nova Scotia, in which case you're simply fucked

Nobody gives two shits about us.

>Oil sands might as well be a nuclear waste area.
Oil companies in Canada leave the land in pristine condition. Canada already hates oil. If even one where to make a mistake they would be run out of the country.

you're probably arguing with an immigrant or a self hating white

in which case their entire existance is given purpose by someone like him being in power

lost causes. also they're probably women in which case they just want to suck his dick

Bad argument