Anyone still using XP?

Anyone still using XP?

I have an old ass Dell Laptop are there any games I can play on this, I'm stuck with it for a month at least. I think it ony has like 512M of shared RAM lol! It chugs on Sup Forums at times!

Attached: winxp.jpg (1100x619, 137K)

Other urls found in this thread:

slither.io/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

deus ex

I don't think I can run any Unreal 90's game lol

What's wrong with minesweeper?

Good Old Games might be able to help. I recommend Stonekeep and Dungeon Hack.

yup i still use xp. just got a tablet the other day, first computer since 2009, has windows 10 and i fucking hate it.

probably gonna build the best computer that will support 64bit xp and use that for the next 50 years.

Pretty sure the pinball game shipped with Dell Laptops running XP.
Best pinball game I've played so far.

Yeah I saw some blogs the other day about people still building bad ass XP gaming machines.

Put linux on it

Quake 3 arena will do

fuckin eh this

I wonder if I can play Internet Checkers online?

I understand what you're saying, Sup Forumsrother. I too mourned the loss of XP. But the truth is that Win7 is almost exactly the same, just a lot more secure and efficient. I still use it on both of my computers.

You'd be better off putting Linux on it

i have win 7 at work and still dislike it. theres a myriad of things i dislike, but all i can think of as i smoke and drink this, if i want to make a folder in the C drive to install a program, cant. with xp, it was the same as 95 98 2000. basically as i still use xp, im using the same OS ive been using since 1995. i could do anything i wanted, put anything where i wanted. i dont want the modern, app style, userfriendly bs.

i dont really care about the secure thing. photoshop, email, forums, redit, Sup Forums, xhamster, random webpages that are super dated, some news sites, and google stock charts. thats all i do. getting a virus is so 10 years ago from going off the beaten path online.

Hey, if you're still happy with XP (and can still find it!) go for it. Win7 isn't perfect, but it works for me. I'm dreading the day that I have to go to Win10.

Windows 10 is nice if you use Classic Shell

Win10 isn't bad. Sure, it's annoying as all fuck with it's constant updates, but it's an ok version. not as bad as 8 and 7, though.

I'm using windows 10.
I 've used xp, 7, 8 (laptop)

W10 is just fine as it is.

XP is the GOAT, windows 7 is acceptable, windows 10 sucks salty balls.

Use win10 and hate breaking updates. Almost every update messes something the fuck up.

>Classic Shell
pls tell more. i googled around to be spoonfed how to get 10 to look like xp, but its definitely never gonna be the same.

Attached: uDSG4.jpg (1400x871, 162K)

Just recently got win10

Already missing 7....

why?

unreal '99 runs with just a processor of any kind tbh, no need to have graphic cards

These are the games i play in my "gpuless" laptop. You can play pretty much any indie platformer.
Just torrent them and try.

Attached: Image 525.jpg (847x568, 185K)

Best Windows ever

Attached: bootscreen-msw-nt-40.jpg (500x327, 52K)

slither.io/
For a quick browser game and find other flash games online.

TF2 and some other s team games work on my 2009 older Toshiba on the lowest settings, playable enough.

Dungeon Keeper 2 for some classic time.

What a retarded noob. You don't even know what emulators are? You deserve to be bored just smash your head right in the middle of the keys.

Attached: 1471583271981.jpg (1000x697, 86K)

XP is the real deal....I didn't stop using it professsionally till Windows 8 came out, then I used Win7....and wen't down the bug removal curve again.

WinXP will work great for many purposes....b ut the software base is a bummer if you like trendy software.

If you can make it with XP, your are OG, honorary if necessary.

Most people call them 'Virtual Machines"...
VMWare, VirtualBox, and the shit they use on 'Nix.

You can even run Windows 95 or simple DOS, maybe even CP/M-8 or CP/M-86 in one of those.

If you have an 8 Core or more PC with 32GB or more RAM, you can run several of those bastards.

Find a way to download Wipeout, it may run a bit fast on that computer though as it was coded to run on a windows 95 machine.

It sure can run quake

XP was shit to me. I had Vista all the way until Win 10 and it kicked ass, never had any problems with it. Always ran smooth. Wonder why Vista got so much shit it did.

Attached: Microsoft-Windows_Vista.jpg (1024x768, 176K)

What did you use vista for ?

Freakin' weirdo, man. Around my house we referred to it as "FuckingVista"

Get Nethack.

I've been playing this shit for literally years, still die early all the fucking time (permadeath), and keep coming back to it anyway. Great game.

Attached: Nethack.jpg (1440x759, 98K)

I have an old rig with XP to run some old ass tuning software for my Jeep, and manage routers. It's a Core 2 Duo, has serial, parallel, USB, infrared, DVD burner, and a fucking floppy drive. I'll never get rid of it lol

This and Dwarf Fortress

Its fine as long as you bring plenty of RAM to the party

youll be extremely limited on cpu, ram, and gpu compatibility for a 64bit xp.... i dont even think ive even seen that tbh

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: 96ru26j9evcgo2s62022150000000.jpg (1000x697, 53K)

Install program. It sits on top of the start menu so when you click you can emulate, xp, vista, windows 7 style. It also adds itself to windows so all the old buttons that were there when xp show up. Also adds a list of all the control panel functions to the start menu. Also its free.

Attached: Classic-Shell-Start-menu-transparency-2.png (1280x910, 304K)

Attached: explorer1.png (720x610, 188K)

Duck Game

I still run it for vag-com