Norton subscription just expired what antivirus should i use Sup Forums?

norton subscription just expired what antivirus should i use Sup Forums?

Attached: 1501901828869.png (2000x2000, 129K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I've had great luck with Avast for 10+ years

antivirus programs drain system resources and are only for incompetent grandparents

i've never used an antivirus program, and only ever got one virus (and only because simply being connected to the internet and taking no other action was sufficient to get infected), which i immediately noticed and manually removed

Seconded I also rawdog the internet

>Assuming you can afford an extra stick of ram

I've used Avast for years as well. The free version works just fine.

Whoa everyone watch out, we got a super badass untouchable computer hacker here. Fuck off cunt.

OP use malwarebytes

Avira is free, relatively low resource and very reliable. Good luck user.

21mb of ram isn't that much. At least on my rug It's not. Avast and mal malwarebtyes since 2012.

youtu.be/Y4VlvfCvO3U

malwarebytes

/thread

u gotta uze norden bro or elkse you get hacked

Use Bitdefender and also malwarebytes.
Yes you need both, they do different things.
(Malwarebytes isn't a antivirus but ppl are idiots)

panda protection.
free. ez. low system resources.

Attached: 1520827483232s.jpg (125x124, 3K)

Ad aware se bro

>laughs about people that are smart and don't click every shit
>hurr u need av soft
>resommends malwarebytes
>mockingly calls people hacker

taht's like recommending someone a knife when he asks how to get a tree down

op, use what windows has.
is free, works, get's em just like any other software
also, brain 1.0
don't click every shit, use noscript, adaway and firefox
allow file extensions to be shown, und just delete spam mails
UAC on medium to high levels does not do shit, malware just knows how not to trigger it, so you can go the don't bother me" route and disable it

>used norton
you better reinstall your box
viruses can't be removed completely

lol

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-11-22-02-29.png (720x1280, 196K)

Use virtual machines for everything.

microsoft got its shit together and keeps windows defender well updated, you need antimalware

windows defender and msre
for when you know there's something weird kaspersky rescue disc, then malwarebytes
although the latter tends to be a pita: adware, fake buttons like on downloading sites, hurr you should by license, so malwarebytes is install, scan, remove, deinstall

Avg

don't forget ccleaner to look after autostarts

Kaspersky
Anyone who chooses otherwise is a faggot

nod32

ESET Nod32. Godlike.

fucking anything else except mcafee.
avast is good and free,along with most free antivirus.

hey there putin

that's like fucking hookers raw and kissing on the mouth and calling others pussies for not being ignorant. if you torrent anything or do more than surf Sup Forums and other social sites you fucking need antivirus, especially with how malicious some ads can be, not to mention other shit out there.

...antivirus programs are for people who don't know how to use a computer....

Kekkin sour cream and onion.

What idiot doesn't use as much protection they can these days. Fucking British ISPs had a deal thrown at them to work with the government. At first they all publicly declined then shit was offered and they all jumped in bed as far as I know. I don't have anything to hide but it's fucking disgusting they're publicly doing it - and trying to make VPNs illegal. This country is becoming Chinternet.

Don't use antivirus.

Just get the PC to run a clean once a week.

an apple computer

Avast. Just because it has multiple server updates from different servers. If virus blocks one ip. Avast still communicates with 4 servers with all different ips.

CCleaner I've been using for years, brilliant prog.

VPN4ALL with ad stopper and browser-to-ISP spoofer.

you sure picked a funny analogy, as i'm always ranting about that too.

i have fucked iv drug addicted dopewhores for years, never with a condom

the std transmission risk for insertive vaginal sex with an asymptomatic partner and no breaks in the skin of your penis is statistically less likely than death in a car accident. does that occur? shit yeah, tens of thousands of times a year. do you not drive as a result? shit no.

Use a big magnet

Just having java installed and going to a page with hyperlinks can infect your box. They have gotten that good now

My little brother fucked his gf after she had the coil taken out and was told she's at her most fertile during X days. He said
>what are the chances

KEK IN THE OVEN.
>takes on millions of years of evolution
>loses
>"fuck I can't believe it..."

rely on antivirus at your own peril. every new virus is initially undetected and spreads straight through it.
where with my method, where i run adblockers, noscript, don't download sketchy shit, constantly monitor network activity and running processes... you'll be wasting time with malwarebytes removing the latest thing to tear up your system while waiting for updates while i enter my next decade without a virus (what was the one i was talking about, 2002 right? XP days, or maybe ME?)

Turning off "fast loading" doesn't stop this?
>whatever the fuck it's called across browsers
>preloads links so it's instant when clicked on or not

Macaffee

sounds like he fucked it up. after he removed the coil did he wait several months to ensure her cycles were regular? did he use pullout on fertile days? tons of guys screw that up
incidentally, thats the only method i've ever used and no unplanneds

Can you uninstall that yet?

Don't know the details, other than they didn't wait or dong bag it.

I didn't bag it once and got a fat bint up the duff whilst smashed on sniff she was feeding me. My other brother has about 10+ kids I know about, he's a scum bag but i think my family's genes carry super fertility batter.

meh. i just renew my antivirus subscription every year for 20 bucks when it falls and expires around Black Friday. 20 bucks is nothing. what's really going to hog your resources are all those sneaky viruses you don't know are in your system. Plus it's 2018 and this ain't the year Windows 98. A puny little antivirus program isn't going to slow shit down in Windows 10.

Attached: DY7Ym_s-200x150.gif (200x150, 357K)

yeah, those stealthy viruses that aren't detected by antimalware and you're oblivious to because you're relying on the programs protection

if something is hogging my resources, i know because i'm watching. if something somehow spoofed perfdata, cpu meters, wmi, etc, i'd still notice the slowdown.
and windows 10 is a de facto virus as it gives MS and the government a backdoor to your system and extensive details about the contents of your files. after 7 (and a locked down 7 at that, no installation of backported telemetry) is no longer viable, windows 10 still won't be an option to anyone not interested in their OS itself being malware

>sit watching resources
I hope you're not a PC>Console front liner lol

not sure what that has to do with sticking a sysinfo panel on my taskbar that i glance at every so often

he right comrade

using together with brain 1.0 it's more like not going to hookers at all

>implying malicious ads don't know to circumvent UAC and every malware program on the market
they specifically test for them to see what goes without the user noticing

fucking supposedly tough-ass Russians
you're not all kgb fgt
some of you are just drug dealers

kek
the only difference is on a mac you aren't able to remove them
infections are even faster on a mac

>implying super cum makes women of another genetic tree have more kids
they're either brother and sister, or it is just fucking like a rabbit without protection
your/his genes don't do shit for making your cum super fertile. non-fertile, yes, but if it works it just does

>hurr i have antivirus
>durr on win 10
i bet any malware you find on the net can't make it worse

I once discovered a log where multiple people were leaving notes for each other. I think I took a picture of it on my bricked S8, but they couldn't access or plant whatever it is they were doing.

>couldnt be fucked with trying to figure out what to do so threw it in a skip

I'm 30 and thought it was mainly down to high mobility rate of the sperm lol British school system.

>I was also taught Britain won WW2
>reality started falling apart when I read up what actually happened
>British Army and a lot of volunteer US troops were jumping in the war really early before their home country got involved
>faggot Churchill decides to fight when they're thinning out because of Russia going raw dog on them

sorry, what?
your chain of words does not have any connection to malware, programs, computers or macs.

high mobility makes cum work
you'd still have only one pregnancy at a time
10 kids means (on average) 10 pregnancies
10 pregnancies means 10 fucks that went through
so, fucking like a rabbit

Sorry officer, how far was I off topic?

10 different children to 10 different women

even more rabbit

like 360°

Goes around comes around

Honestly if you aren't downloading tons of shit from sketchy sites or torrenting you should be fine without any antivirus. However Avast and bitdefender is fine in case you need one. Malwarebytes is also good if you need to get rid of some viruses or malware

just discard the computer, it's over.

you should still use ublock or something to protect from fucky websites. no script is good for an advanced user too, but it can get really annoying sometimes how it locks down fucking everything.

i use adblock plus with additional filter sets and noscript defaulted to block all scripts and approve manually.
never claimed my approach doesn't require some effort, but it is in fact superior to relying on AV when diligently applied

This, except skip all the effort. I use Brave Browser on my home computer and phone, which has adblock and script blockers available as functions of the browser. I really like it

not all malicious ads are day 0 dipshit. that's the fucking point of antivirus, to have a line of defense against known malicious malware and viruses.
you and these other tards have to be trolling because no one should be this fucking stupid.