You have a portal gun that can transport you to different places and dimensions. What do?

You have a portal gun that can transport you to different places and dimensions. What do?

Attached: RM.jpg (720x404, 56K)

Jesus christ fucking quints

penta digits...
utterly fucking wasted...

I would go to the dimension full of big tiddy japanese women that are attracted to overweight pale white guys

quints i'm retarded.

Attached: B1D54Im.png (500x280, 159K)

Steal things.

fuck your mom

Attached: 1513075329255.gif (400x400, 437K)

waste of quints

Try different types of goat cheese.

Mandela effect rick and morty into better drawings of someone who's not a mixed race nigger and a less obvious back to the future reference. Erase half of the illuminati shit too so its more like the good shit. Invader zim or pinky and the brain. Not looking forward to the nigger bitch this show gives a us. Boxxy was good. Fuck off.

You make OP feel sad

Transport to different places and dimensions.

Really what would you have done with them fag? Post a trap thread?

I'd replace this guy with himself from a dimension where he's not retarded.

hory fuck, penta.

As far as other dimensions, in the real world I’d never use it. You could just go to a random dimension where the air is 5 million degrees and just instantly die. Fuck that, not worth.

As far as other places, steal shit, see the world, etc

▲ ▲

Portal in and out of college womens locker rooms

lurk moar
Probably steal a lot of shit

󠇦 󠇦 ▲
▲ ▲

>Make entrance portal to put dick into
>Make exit portal to put face against
>Self suck like a motherfucker

You're fucking lying if you say you wouldn't

Attached: Nc5pR.jpg (580x774, 95K)

Checked.

>▲
▲ ▲
only niggers can't triforce

Does this work again?
󠇦 󠇦 ▲
▲ ▲

buy a house in a rural area where land is cheap, portal into big city where I'd work and hang out

kill the world elites

Lame af. You can go to any of the infinite universes and anywhere within them, and you choose to use it as a way to get to work? Not go to the planet made of gold and instantly set yourself up for life to spend the rest of all time just fucking around the cosmos, stopping in back on earth to rest and recharge every so often.

Or at least a dimension where he's not a psuedo intellect.

KICKASS QUINTS
If I couldn't somehow get and keep superpowers using it, I'd hang out at different points of Earth's prehistory.