I've always been the type to have a small group of friends and none of them are ever into gaming...

I've always been the type to have a small group of friends and none of them are ever into gaming. Eventually I got so desperate to game with somebody I asked the cutest guy friend I had if he would just try it. Long story short he ended up only playing games with me if I sucked his dick every time he came over. He's cute anyway so I'm like 'not that big of a deal'. We've been doing that a while now and he seems to be getting more frequent about coming over and I think he's getting more into the hobby... but I don't know how much of it is just me sucking him off and how much is playing games with me.

I don't want it to get awkward so it's hard to just ask him. Are there any ways I can test it discretely?

Attached: 1512829541018.jpg (965x952, 126K)

Just ask him fucktard. Everything else is just gonna make it more awkward.

Also tits or gtfo

Ask him to eat your ass

He's not gay.

but you suck his dick and you're a guy? That's gay nigga lol

He's not gay but lets you (male I assume) suck him off? Sup Forumsruh

How is it gay to get your dick sucked? I get it makes me at least a little gay to suck his dick but how is he gay to get his dick sucked?

You enjoy another mans sexual pleasures. That is *extremely* gay

So if you were at like a party or something and passed out, and when you woke up the room was pitch black and someone was sucking your dick... and it felt REALLY fucking good, like the best head you ever got... and it just happened to be a guy, even though you had absolutely zero idea who it was... that makes you gay?

Because it seems to me it's only gay if you like it because it's a guy specifically. If you just enjoy the feeling you just enjoy the feeling. Blowjobs feel good, being gay or straight doesn't change that.

Do you enjoy blowing him?

Yes, but whether I'm gay or not doesn't really come into this.

Unless you have a vagina, its gay

Attached: Screenshot_20180312-003140.jpg (970x298, 70K)

If it's bair, it's bad bait. If you're serious I want you to tell me about sucking him off. Do you get excited when he comes over? How did it even come to this, did you say "I'm gonna blow you if you play with me", or did it just happen? Do you swallow?

That says attraction to the same sex, though. Not participating in a sexual act with them or enjoying the feeling of it. That definition literally proves my case.

I get excited when he comes over because we've been friends for a while and I'm thrilled to get to do my favorite hobby with a friend. I do kind of enjoy giving him blowjobs but I like giving head anyway and he's cute.

It started kind of jokingly. He just sort of said "Are you gonna blow me to get me to play?" because I probably sounded kind of desperate and had bugged him about it in the past. And I just kinda shrugged and said "would it work?"

Yes, I swallow.

So you enjoy giving a dude head, and you're calling your guyfriends cute bit you're not gay. That's pretty hot, I wish I was your friend. Do you like the taste of his cum?

When did I say I wasn't gay? I said he wasn't gay for liking getting head from me. I don't really care for the taste of cum in particular but I don't dislike it either. Texture use to freak me out a bit.

I seriously don't know how to address this, though. I'm NOT just bringing it up to him and asking him. I'm a coward and that could make things weird, then what if it ends it just because it's awkward? I'd rather keep it like it is and never know than risk ending whatever it actually is.

I just want to know. Are there any subtle things I can do to give me a better idea?

Nigga he's attracted to sexual acts given by a man, which is the same gender as he, which is gay you dumbfuck

But if he enjoys the physical act itself and doesn't enjoy it specifically because it's another guy, then how is it gay?

If he didn't know who was giving him head and it felt good, it wouldn't matter if it was male or female. It would still feel good.

Is getting a professional, therapeutic massage from a guy gay? It's enjoying physical pleasure from a male.

OP your friend is clearly gay as fuck, or at least bi. No straight guy can have another guy suck him off without feeling grossed out. And you should just start conversations about the games you're playing and gauge his interest that way. If he seems to not give a fuck, then it's just for the head. If you got some good conversations about it then probably games.

Attached: Reasonable_Retort.png (570x668, 247K)