THE BROWN SHIRTS

There was a thread earlier about this and it's a shame to let it die. What are some ways we could organize a similar movement in terms of nationalism?

What are some problems we would face?

We could use uniforms similar to the bonus army or the Wide Awakes as another user said.

Thoughts?

>He who shall organize the neets shall conquer the world
- anonymous

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI
redhatsociety.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Polish women are truly the greatest women in earth.

Posting some examples
>Doesn't have to have swastikas

They are. Funny thing is I had a german friend who said the polish were trashy and annoying, yet I've never seen such national unity. Maybe I'm wrong, but they seem like they're trying to move forward.

Another polish demonstration, for cheaper uniforms, beanies or casual hats could be used.

We could also take tactics from right sector

One thing we can advocate as many said is a way to get in touch with a lot of people who don't have any meaning or purpose in life, get them outside and helping form a brotherly bond(no lewd)

Another helmet idea, considering paco may throw a taco at you

I took notes from the last thread. Here are some of notes from last time to prevent redundancy and to move faster to new ideas and critical analysis of the previous threads ideas.

Corruption must not be tolerated. This movement can easily die in infancy.

Movement should start in more rural setting state with a low relative population density, Wyoming was suggested. Movement must take over all parts of the state goverment to gain seats in the senate and congress to gain federal representation. This all must be done legally and peacefully. It is best to avoid overt nationalistic imagery. Perhaps harbor revolutionary war patriot imagery, since that seems to be the only acceptable form of nationalistic imagery in American culture that is tolerated.

One issue that was brought up is that many states already have industries with political influence. We must try and import industries with relatively low amounts of infrastructure, startup costs.

another example, maybe no hats, but military uniforms

Camo doesn't look good. Not very stylish.

>Rural
I agree, rural towns and even outskirts of large cities.
>Various meetups throughout the U.S
As you said,a form of nationalism is more of the appeal, but our imagery can only show patriotism towards the country, no neo-nazi bs or commie etc

Something like the wide awakes, bonus army, or even just white dress shirts/ black hats could work.

To me, we still will have to work with all kinds of people.

>I feel one the bigger things is pushing the message just to draw in supporters who work in small industries, local shops, online businesses etc.

Corruption will be the quickest blow and leftist media will demonize us.

Good point, plus it would only work if everyone served

i was in it

making friends irl would be a good start

>White long sleeve shirt.
>Black pants.
>Black boots.

Daily reminder that if you aren't a Christian

>Catholic
>Orthodox
>Protestant

You are on the side of the commies, atheists, SJWs, BLM folk

The final showdown is Christendom vs modernist scum

If anyone has input for this, it would help.
For industry and just dealing with donations and income, what are some realistic approaches?

small farms? wood shops?

Red MAGA hats, just start moving in groups

>We must try and import industries with relatively low amounts of infrastructure, startup costs.
that's not what i said at all. i just said you need to have an income that doesnt upset the locals

Sup Forums Freikorps, brah.

We do need uniforms though, preferably ones that are intimidating and sharp looking.

>catholic
you mean sedevacantist, right?

Fuck off
European nationalism isn't anything like your egg tier Trump "Nationalism"

anything that sets you apart in a crowd is a liability

its better for the opposition to never be sure of who disagrees with them. to be paranoid of every one and expose their own very real racism towards whites.

that grows your support as they eat themselves and some see who they have been standing with for who they truly are

sedes are heretics
you are thinking about legitimate non schismatic traditional catholics

ONLY the pope has the authority to call another pope a heretic

You don't even understand how the Vatican operates. You arrogantly assume YOU have the right to call the pope a heretic which you most certainly do not

the pope sucks but it doesn't give you the right to break away from the church

you should seriously reevaluate what you are saying right now because you are putting your eternal soul in danger by associating with sedes

what about pic? that wouldn't come off as neo-nazi would it?

I try to talk about this sometimes with my friends, it's hard though because it's not their interest as far as politics and I don't want to annoy them.

no, that would disrupt the whole movement, too many eyes would be on trump and not everyone is a supporter, this isn't a fucking trump circle jerk.

Armbands and patches are a easy and very cheap way to identify with your faction.

Having a patch also requires having a emblem for your group, have you guys got any designs yet?

A color-code would also be useful in combination with the armbands, though the purpose of this is usually to be able to quickly identify your allies in the event of a civil war.

Uniformity looks good in public marches and such, though.

Having a set of colors is also good, for example having your ties be the colors of your faction is a traditional way of identification in politics.

>not riding the trump wave
Are you fucking retarded? You ride they wave that comes.

the church is illegitimate

>that wouldn't come off as neo-nazi would it

It looks more like you work a neat indoors job or in the middle management of a corporation.

You could always say screw uniforms and dress casual. When you need to go on a parade or make a statement in a group, use an American flag as an arm band

Religion is a good tool to promote unity, collective morality. It allowed desert people to survive harsh times.

Utilizing Bitcoin and Tor would be a wise move to promote anonymity and tracking.

We need to minimize startup costs and revenue streams, different industries should be analyzed and those should be capitalized on. Developing a media organisation could be good, get a lot of frustate young Americans to buy content that aligns with their frustrations.

The Catholic Churche supported Nazis. If we get Catholics in we can get some revenue along with a credit among the religious demographic. The Catholic Church supports pedophilic priests. I'm sure they could take the PR hit for siding with beautiful and moral American patriots.

>belt and suspenders
Never trust a man that cant trust his own belt

Just stop.
The Freikorps were a naturally emergent phenomenon of veteran's organizations getting together and standing up for what they believed in. They didn't go out of their way to find "intimidating and sharp looking" uniforms, they wore the uniforms they were issued during the war.

The modern equivalent of the Freikorps are militia groups founded by veterans and their buddies. It's not some autistic teenage weirdos cobbling together a fedora-tier uniform out of army surplus and acting hard.

>i want to organize people, attempt to influence government, and raise a bright fucking red flag by using clandestine internet programs

Tie is no good because it can be used against you in a conflict.

If you're in the US Red MAGA hat can be applied.

Forgive me. I paraphrased and injected my own thoughts. Feel free to critique those embelishments.

>White shirt
They will just throw colored liquids at you. These bread and circus idiots are always drinking gatorade and other shit.

wear the stains with pride, bleach it when you get home

>casual hats
I know of a few we could try.

Sorry I didn't quiet hear what you just said. It sounded like you said you were going to let these thugs intimidate you.

I only have a black one and a white one. White for golf, black for formal. I might look into a red one for rallies though.

Better to make your uniform something that you can look sharp in for extended operations.

Furthermore that color scheme/uniform does not translate well into paramilitary uniforms

Right, ours is winning.

That looks good. Distinct but not edgelordy.

Armband, patches, or pins?

You're a fucking fat nerd. The guys that made up the SA had hard lives. Stop your nazi fantasy.

>the far right isn't rising all over Europe

>Trump
>Winning
Ah 2008 all over again

He isn't even a nationalist.

>wear blood stained shirts with pride, bleach our enemies.

Both the Catholic and Orthodox church in the United States have repeatedly excommunicated members for taking part in "dangerous" political parties/unions/news organizations.

Working with whatever local church in rebuilding homes, feeding, and educating people is the safest way to gain legitimacy in that community. Attempting to ally yourself with a large, international religious structure that has attacked similar people to you is dumb.

>far right isn't rising all over Europe
And losing. Brexit is behind in the polls, Austria failed.

>2008 all over again
Yeah, Trump's campaign has been exactly like Romney's, dude. And he's running against Obama, not one of the most despised political figures in American history with an open FBI investigation on her. Clever observation.

>He isn't even a nationalist.
“We will no longer surrender this country or its people to the false song of globalism,” Trump said, explaining that he is skeptical of international agreements “that tie us up and bring America down.”

“Under a Trump administration, no American citizen will ever again feel that their needs come second to the citizens of a foreign country,” Trump said.

Try again, Ahmed.

"The church" is a fucking scam. Believe in God and call it good there. Trying to rally under an organization like the Catholic Church will get you nowhere. Look at its supreme leader right now, for Christ's sake.

Can always count on that valuable British opinion for topics regarding U.S. policy.

>organizing NEETs

Nigger, I had two great-great-grandfathers in the Imperial German Army, I understand what the Freikorps were.

I never said they were looking for sharp uniforms, I just said the uniforms were cool. I like the Freikorps and think they were an awesome organization, especially how they executed that faggot cuck Karl Liebknect and his Jewess lover Rosa Luxemberg, saving Germany from the Spartacists. I simply like the Freikorps because I feel like many people here oppose Communist and Marxist influences and want to band together to do something about it ourselves, like the men of the Freikorps did. It was simply an act of admiration you histrionic little cunt.

all three could work, but what kind of symbol would we use? Something with an american flag/symbol or a newly designed?

Learn from CasaPound in Italy.

Although this footage might look boring its a great show of tactics by a street fighting group.
They all stay together and move together, they're wearing helmets and holding thick flagpoles with the flags rolled up. These guys could take on a much larger horde easy.

youtube.com/watch?v=vAVUVodZDRI

Something for fellow brits to keep in mind is the Public Order Act 1936 in UK which bans political uniforms. This was in response to Mosley's Blackshirts and BUF. I am sure there are similar laws across Europe.

Honestly, OP. The biggest issue you will face is whether to make this race exclusive or ideological. This will be a major roadblock in your attempt to get real political clout. It is an easy way to destroy your legitimacy in the eyes of the general public.

Also, I'd suggest once you have a plan to move discussion away from this board. Making shill threads like, "Hey have you guys heard of X movment?" would let you create discussion on Sup Forums. Planning here is stupid though, another easy attack vector for your opponents.

Are you suggesting we run around the streets larping as military? That won't end well.

This is a utilitarian uniform, it looks respectable, it's practical, it's cheap and easily accessible to all of us. Wearing this you look like someone who works and has value, you look approachable and respectable.

Operating gear should be reserved for special missions. This is something you can wear without arousing suspicion in your day to day.

>Armband, patches, or pins?
I guess you could wear a single pin indicating who you might be voting for but really it's just another thing that could lead to injury when shit hits the fan. Patches are good for operating gear only. Armbands should probably be avoided.

>rising
>losing
Things need to get worse before they get better you fucking faggot

If errybudy be hatin obama or as i call him obongo den y he win twice? It's obvious that Hillary will win.

>le civic nationalism meme
Good one Tyrone Hernandez

>>He isn't even a nationalist

Wait, what's his campaign slogan again?

>Implying your opinion matters at all
Also
>Austria
>Not rigged

The white and black is really just not a good idea. People will routinely attempt to ruin your shirt and declare they've won, even if you don't care.

>If errybudy be hatin obama or as i call him obongo den y he win twice?
I'm saying the exact opposite. Obama's approval numbers are way higher than Clinton's. Her party is literally eating itself right now.

>Good one Tyrone Hernandez
Thanks, enjoy staying in the EU, bong. Tell the London Mayor I said happy ramadan.

Uniforms are a terrible idea, its a great way of dehumanizing you in the face of the public and making you scary. You shouldnt need them too, most nationalist street movements a born out of groups of mutual friends and community. You need to meet each other in person first and take it from the, look at TRS forums theyve had dozens of successful meetups all over the country and the dallas group have gone to Trump rallies to counter protest. .

>civic nationalism
C
U
C
K

Shields are a good idea.

They're several things in one:
-Political statement
-Defensive weapon
-Picket sign
-Advertisement

Run a current through it and it's an offensive weapon.

If I have to be honest, I would prefer for this to be open to anyone who shares similar views, including minority groups.

This may be able to pass in Europe, but not the U.S.

It may surprise some stormfags here, but not all blacks, mexis, or canadian-americans are destructive Marxists.

What if we call ourselves "red hats"?

Inspired by Trump hats but we can maybe start adding other stuff to them?

If you really want an armband you should just go with a bandanna of your respective national flag and tie it around your arm. This can also be used to cover the face in a shit hits the fan scenario.

>trs
is this turtle rock studios or the red state?

>This is a utilitarian uniform, it looks respectable, it's practical, it's cheap and easily accessible to all of us. Wearing this you look like someone who works and has value, you look approachable and respectable.
Looking like a unified force > looking like an everyman

The everyman already exists and the fact that they are so generic is why you have to make this thread in the first place. If youre going for a political uniform go for something that projects an organized presence (symbols, solid colors, unique headgear, etc) take a look at :
You would get sued by Red Hat Inc
>Run a current through it and it's an offensive weapon.
Stop eating paint chips

it would have to be racial in nature though.

If it's not, then you have to say it's fine to let America become like Brazil or Africa

Keep telling yourself that friend I'll be saving that post for when she wins
I hope you're on

>Also
Yeah we're 5% Muslim and that needs to change but you aren't even a white country anymore
Trashy

Triggered Reddit Sympathizers

:^)

White shirts and bleach are cheap.

Brown shirts will be immediately compared to nazis or commies. Black shirts make you look like the bad guys.

Red hats is taken by old ladies having tea parties. redhatsociety.com/

the right stuff dot biz

>make income from McDonald adverts on riot shields

GENIUS!

This is so gay. A bunch of nerds LARPing as Nazis in their first election cycle. These are trump voters.

Gnostic here, pope is an agent of the demiurge, thus a heretic, eat a dick nerd.

Just wear a nice suit, clean, well-fitted, and of a business-like appearance.

>some retard is going to go wearing full autismo nazi regalia, and the jew media will talk about nothing else even when Bernouts start suicide-bombing Trump rallies.

Nice Florida flag you got there

Simple is key, nothing exaggerate

>le uniforms are bad
>le scary is bad
>we should hold hands and be nice while we try to not get genocided by hordes of niggers and spics

>aussie
>posts uniform of Mormon solicitors

Who is going to make these uniforms? You go into go for Hugo Boss again?

Are you telling me there is a law that says you can't dress alike? No wonder London is the fashion HQ of the world.

>le comfy-neet post :^)
vote bernie :^)

>first election cycle
>nazis
our army took inspiration from the nazis, in terms of tactics and tech.
I'm not saying lets start a nazi party chucklefuck.

I agree. I'm not really familiar with TRS's position on race in the US, but like another user said here they have met up successfully and already have a media apparatus going.

It's way too "on-the-nose" though. So I'd probably just use them as silent allies to the core of the movement, not publicly affiliating with them.

You can't really effect this on a macro level until you gain enough political clout to change major legislation. The best way to change America's course on race demographics is indirectly. Abortion, deportation, merit-based immigration, undoing affirmative action, etc. Then promote white birth rates.

Need those Euro-styled safety helmets.. they are more close-fitting, protect the back of the head, and have chinstraps. Because these faggots like to take the hat, or punch people in the back of the head.

A motocycle helmet would be too bulky... I think Euro-style safety helmets are the best bet.

Its not that scary is bad to me, its to appeal to the average trump supporter who's a patriot but not really ready to be a part of a street movement. You want to seem approachable and human to people to get more recruits.

We need to grow chapters in every region and these will come about from political aligned groups of friends meeting each other regularly.

this is just the best tactic in my opinion.

But that's what makes such a simple uniform perfect.

It's common enough that you have deniability if you are caught.

It also can't be banned.

If we all come together as a group it does look like a unified force.

Plus white represents who we are.

You don't want to look like an edgy faggot you just want something that you can wear to identify each other but not to arouse suspicion or make you look like a retard.

If you just put on your red MAGA hat it brings it together even more.

Arm bands, pins, symbols, flags other than the national flag and patches will just make you look like neonazis or try hards larping.

I'm of the opinion that you don't need street uniforms, honestly. Maybe pins or hats for when you're doing community work so people associate it with charity and hard work, never on the street for fights.

holy hell, this could actually work.
>many people will join because lol I'm a nerd!!1"
>by the time they realize what's happening, they're already bombing rebel hideouts

I really do believe we can slightly modify these uniforms and create something nice.

We could always Make Anonymous Great Again...

>>He who shall organize the neets shall conquer the world
- anonymous

I'm thinking about packing up the whole Sup Forums thing. I mean for fucks sakes.

I'm wondering how many are undercovers/infiltrators/agent-provocateurs/paid-entrappers

Mark has a point, we can't come off as crazy, which is why a lot of us are going with business/casual attire.

The teachings of Jesus Christ are at the heart of Marxism.

they usually meet up quite often to drink and hang.
Forming real friendships with ideologically aligned people is a major part of what trs is doing. You cant join the forum unless you're invited by someone else, and then you cant invite unlimited number of people. Its got pretty good opsec.

Business suit and combat boots.

In Sweden the natsocs dressed like this during their latest march

There's a reason they wear something like that.

It's safe and approachable.

But also, NO TIES. You don't want to be wearing something around your neck that will be used to choke you in a skirmish.

I know redpilled blacks, can they be invited?