YOU MAKE ME SICK!

DELETE RACISM!!

You people are DISGUSTING!!! Hating another human because they look different from you is something only a MORON would do!

FOR REAL you primitive apes make me want to vomit, you need to rethink your pathetic little lives or LEAP FROM A TALL PLACE!!! The world doesn't need you WEIRDOS walking around spewing your venomous hate

A

A FUCKING LEAF.

I wish I could filter by nationality.

Wow that really made me think. I'm now a #plebforyeb, nigger

FUCKING

LEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sup Forums X.

> primitive apes
Ableist

you guys are REALLY trying to dethrone the Aussies aren't you?

>leafposting
>in 2016

>You people are DISGUSTING

>if your enemies become the mods, the let their countrymen win, by letting them shitpost

>OP

YA LOOK AT YOU FUCKING SICKOS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! CANT EVEN POST A DECENT RESPOSNE!

WHAT A BUNCH OF IDIOTS!!! Racism has NO PLACE in 2016!!!!

He has such a punchable face imo

>you primitive apes make me want to vomit
Wrong site, this isn't worldstar.

Cant be racist if you wanna fix reality

Just look different huh?

CRY HARDER NIGGER I CAN'T HEAR YOU
MAYBE YOU SHOULD BUY A DOG

stop being such a nigger

A FUCKING LEAF
AHHAHAHAHAHA...HOLY SHIT
LIKE...AHHAHAHAHHAA..WHAT...THE....FUCK.........A LEAF!!!!!!!!
OH MY GOD....HAHHAHA....JESUS.....CHRIST....MOHAMMAD....(PEACE BE UPON HIM)......AN...ACTUAL....FUCKING....LEAF....ON.....A......FLAG....LIKE….LITERALLY….AN…ACTUAL……HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..”COUNTRY’S”….FLAG….WHAT….THE….ACTUAL….FUCK…..HAHHAHAHHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!
HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA.....HAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHA...OH GOD....I'M.....I'M DYING....HAAHAHAHHAHA....I CAN'T....I CAN'T BREATHE.....HAAAHAHHAHAHA!!!!!
LIKE….WHAT…LE…FUCK….HHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…A..FUCKING…..LEAF!!!!!.....OF….ALL…HAHAHHAHAHHA…THE….THINGS….A…….LEAF!!!!!!!...HAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA…..WHAT……WERE…..THEY….THINKING!!!!!!!!
LMAOOOOO….JUST….FUCK….HAHAHHAHAHAHA….MY….FLAG…UP!!!!!!!!!

>because they look different
race is a lot more than skin my boy

I know pops at least we gave the stars and stripes kek

>why arent you more tolerant to others races/religions/ideologies
>God I fucking hate all of you racist scum, you should fucking kill yourself

You know you sound alot like us, a bit more intolerant though.

>DELETE RACISM
>primitive apes
pick one

DESIGNATED LEAF WALL

What I hate, shouldnt even be allowed to call itself human.

What is the from?

This is now a racism thread and pro free-speech thread.

this fuckin idiot

>You people are DISGUSTING!!! Hating another human because they look different from you is something only a MORON would do!
Don't get me wrong, they look disgusting... but that's not the reason we hate them. We hate them for their actions.

empire of dust documentary

That flag. Always the flag.

I don't even need to check anymore. You could literally stop posting flags on Sup Forums and i'd be able to spot the leaf immediately.

Why do you guys suck so much?

why is it always canadia posting this drivel... just because your pm is a faggot does that mean you have to be one as well?

To be fair, it could also be Sweden.

>posting cartoons characters
>wants to be taken cereal

Meanwhile you post an image of bestiality, which is illegal in the United States. Some half-human monkey hybrid jiggaboo spread eagle is not appropriate here.

This. I hate those degenerate violent negroid thugs and I highly suggest that our superior and nonviolent race continue to be degenerates in the name of racism! Top kek right?

I dont hate them because they look different.

I hate them because they practice a regressive culture of ignorance, violence and intellectual poverty, all the while being too arrogant in their ways to change themselves.

Racism is a sign of underwhelming intelligence. Cognitive neuroscience can prove it too. Humans thoughts are extrodinarily based on emotion. Lack of empathy, narcissism, bigotry etc. - these are all symptims of a personality disorder. Sich a thing is a reflection of malformed physical brain integrity. Basically what this means is that racists brains are emotionally handicapped; technically retarded.

You are actually a retard if you are a racist.

Symptoms *
Posting on mobile. Fucking autocorrect not working. I'm not used to this clumped togethrr, crowded on screen keyboard too

>lack of empathy, narcissism, bigotry are symptoms of a personality disorder
t. first year sociology student.
sociopathy and psychopathy are the final redpill, your weak conscience is what causes retardation

>north korea using it's 1 computer to shitpost on twitter
makes sense

can we hate them because they are statistically more likely to murder some one like blacks?

or that they refuse to obey basic laws like mexicans

or that they are a bunch of entitled gib me dats like blacks, mexicans and refugees

It's such basic traits of psychopathy that even a novice psychology scholar can clearly identify. That's a good point.

And no, being a sociopath is not a sign of strength. It's a sign of repressed insecurity, and a unnatural sense of truth.

>ridding yourself of the greatest human weakness(emotion) is not a sign of strength

Its always the same shit with you guys.

You try to make it sound like your political/social convictions are supported by science and irrefutable. But the irony is there is real scientific evidence that exists explaining racial differences in intelligence/behavior, and you guys just bury it or ignore it.

Your beliefs are not science. They are sloppy emotion parading behind a false veneer of science.

All this fucking liberal nu-speak...

Privilege
non binary
appropriation
cis gender

Its all just incredibly laughable terminology being used to support a mirage of intellectual legitimacy.

Bottom kek fellow burger. Bottom fucking kek.

I'm saying cognitive neuroscience shows us that humans are emotional thinkers, first and foremost. Have you ever wondered what parts of the brain fire up first, when thoughts occur? We are emotional creatures, buddy. Trying to repress or reject your emotions is literally retarded. Emotional intelligence is super more important. Educate yourself.

emotional intelligence doesn't win ward or advance technology, you sound like an emotional child my dude

excuse me, *wars

ARRRGH A FUCKING LEAF

Luckily Canada is too cold for negroes to appreciate. I wish United States had colder temperature like yours on the average.

>MORON
>you primitive apes
>your pathetic little lives
>you WEIRDOS
Those are some very unkind words.

F

I tell you hwat

fuck you nigger

Fucking leaf

Donald Trump 2016.
>Make America Great Again.

Just remember what you consider your physical 'self' is just clumps of specialized cells helping each other survive. What you call thought or emotion is just electrical charges moving though out the lump of specialized cells you call a brain. Emotions were important when we were tribal and relied heavily on a select small group but the globalist society rewards those who continually trade up.

>Hating another human because they look different from you
Let me stop you right there. You are using a stereotype ("Because they look different") to demonize an entire group of people ("Racists") for not liking another type of people as much as their own type of people. Do you realize how much of an oxymoron you are? You "hate" other people for "hating" other people. You poor deluded fool.

>biology in perspective but not quantum physics
Nice try. You are too ignorant still, to understand the importance of emotional intelligence. Here is a hint: it covers self control.

Emotional intelligence is a measure of self awareness. Forsake your emotions, and you discard a capacity to understand yourself and others. It's literally retarded.

emotions and a person's conscience are the complete opposite of their self-awareness, you think that the average blissfully ignorant emotional pleb has self-awareness?

Do you even understand the difference between person and human? "Person" is a word which comes from the Latin word: "persona" - which means mask or actor in a play.

If you focus too much on "type of person" then you inevitably ignore the more fundamental details: the organic (physical) emotional human being

the emotional human being is worthless to me

>le race is only skin deep meme
>"y-you only hate them because the look different"

A fucking leaf?

But that's stupid. You're emotions are the core of your thinking. ALL of your thinking.

Im of Gypsy decent. We can live anywhere as we have never had a home country, so we are everywhere.

even the thinking that says ''emotions are a complete detriment''

>violence is better than being allowed to speak

Kill yourself fascist.

Emotions are not a basis, they are a response. Step back from the way you feel to actually know what you think. You won't though. You'll consider it once or twice, try it once and say you've seen the other side of the coin. Then, as you lay dying and your brain is flooded with chemicals, you will realize that your entire life was bound in petty feeling about the physical space you occupied and interacted with.