March 12, 2012

March 12, 2012
Someone tried to kill me by cutting my neck open with a steak knife, 4 inches across and deep enough to breath out my neck. Lost 1/3rd of my blood, was still conscious and healed up before I made it to the E.R. the guy who tried to kill me said that i was a Werewolf. Can this be True?

Attached: throat.jpg (480x360, 23K)

No you retard

this is Halloween makeup and not legit but if it is legit then he would be in jail for attempted murder

Attached: guyscockout.jpg (477x845, 74K)

Yes but you needed send me some $$ so I can send you the magic to stop it or post cc # w.e

i hope they're more successful next time

Werepanther

No hes not didnt go to court...

I'm glad. I got the joke too. In Portuguese caste systems Cafuzo and Macaco are mixed race niggers that roughly translates to as wolf. You're a mentally ill stupid nigger like that monkey who thought he could be a super saiyan

Fuck you nigger

well hello to you too fag

Bitch!!!!!!!

OP

I was 17 att he was 23 and it was messy...

Sams??

Jelly much

Also My uncles (4) use to use me kinda often

I was young when it started about 3-4

Me and my girl realized my mom used to sell me to them

I have very bad anger issues because of my dark history

one of my uncles held a pillow over my face till i passed out then he fucked me raw ig

One sucked me raw now i have very little filling in my penis so i last kinda long

Another Bit my inner thighs and i still have the teeth marks there i was about 5-6

same week the other uncle see the bit mark and crushed my right testicle between his thump and fore finger until it popped it still hurts to this day

bump

bumpy

bump

It will get better user

Attached: mm.png (480x738, 429K)

Bump..

Attached: ss.png (480x504, 282K)

Attached: l.png (480x728, 515K)

Attached: Screenshot.png (480x592, 257K)

Pics of your neck ?

bump

If you have questions ask away