My sister is getting evicted in 2 days...

my sister is getting evicted in 2 days, she is renting a one day uhaul rental and driving it like 1700 miles from california to oklahoma, she already has a bunch of past criminal history, what kind of trouble is she looking at for doing something like that, its grand theft right? and will she be prosecuted in CA or OK?

Attached: 58 - EgISJQU.jpg (1920x1080, 186K)

She could be prosecuted federally.

she would be megafucked. what's even the point driving your shit 1700 miles if you're going to lose it when they lock you up. Tell her just to start selling all her shit then fly to Oklahoma or whatever

thats depressing, i get a feeling i will never see her again, ive sent her the last of my cash, i wish i could do more but it seems this is the path that life is going to be taking her

Attached: 53 - NAXOyHU.jpg (1920x1080, 559K)

I’ll be in ok on thurs, but idk, sell her things then try to move,

she is schizophrenic, its impossible to reason with her, ive spent the last 4 hours trying to talk her out of this, but she has a friend out there that will let her live with her for free, so she has this delusional idea that its her only option

Attached: 78 - iFSYrOD.jpg (1920x1080, 471K)

You can rent a fucking car one way pretty cheap. What she's planning will land her ass in jail in Oklahoma before they extradite her ass back to California. She should abandon her stuff if it comes to that.

oh. well shit. sorry man that's rough.

Pretty much nothing will happen. She'll recieve a trial. The outcome will be that she has to pay back money and setup payment plan. If she doesnt pay it, then it will ding her credit score. Thats about it.

I have been evicted twice. And I never even paid back the second one. This was years ago, and nothing has come of it.

Is she diagnosed schizophrenic, sound like maybe borderline personality disorder

Sorry to hear op

also her belongings are items that have sat in a storage unit for over 12 years, its all rotted trash, i mean she has paid 100 dollars a month for 12 years on this stuff, she could have put a down payment on a home with that kind of money

Attached: 59 - PxbFAbR.jpg (1920x1080, 215K)

are you talking about the uhaul? usually they keep your credit card info, so if she rents it and drives cross country, they'll just slap a huge ass bill on her card.

this.

Have her empty it or maybe you empty it but on your own. That’s prettu crazy. Then again sometimes it’s best just to stay out of the way

she was diagnosed when she was 12, bi-polar schizophrenic, it made for a rough childhood, she has been in and out of state mental institutions as a kid and then at 18 she was in jail at least once a year for the last 14 years, sometimes she would spend a year or more in there, always on and off different meds, tossed around to various clinics and its made her brain a real warzone

Attached: 26 - zKvtkgO.jpg (1600x1200, 236K)

out of curiosity I looked into it and people who worked for uhaul say it does get turned over to police and can get you grand theft auto charges, and if you're doing that shit across multiple states it's not going to end in just a fine.

Sounds rough for both her and you as well as family and friends. That’s not easy user, with a legal case I’m sure they’ll take her condition into consideration. Maybe an institution would be best for her, for you and others. Something with structure for a long time

well that would be a best case scenario for this whole ordeal, i hope that is what happens, i really dont want to see her in prison for the rest of her life, i spent the last 3 years trying to help her, but it destroyed me emotionally and financially, i ended up having a minor heart attack and had to just drop her form my life, but even now i keep trying to help her.. its rough to abandon a family member

Attached: 48 - JdqnZiZ.jpg (1920x1080, 363K)

I guess it depends on what she does with the van. if she returns it to uhaul they'll just charge her a shit load, but if she tries to ditch it somewhere, they'll probably do gta charges

this is what i figure is going to happen.
i would love to see her in an actual institution where they focus on the problem and try to help, my dream in life was to someday make it big and have the capital to pay to have her in a private facility like something from rain man, that would be so amazing, but i feel so defeated now that i just dont know if i will ever make it to that dream

Attached: 81 - Lq58bSy.jpg (1920x1080, 99K)

got any nudes?

If I for some reason do get a job in ok as a therapist, idk we could see about doing something or maybe I could give you some suggestions but the only stable place I can think of is really through the state...

no nudes, also fuck off
its depressing to think of her rotting away in a prison cell, but at this point there aint much i can do to prevent it, but maybe when she got out i could find a way to help her again and maybe this time it will work

Attached: 87 - XzKnIRk.jpg (1920x1080, 218K)

Civil matter, as long as the rental is returned in a day or two.
Tell her to say, "yeah, I'm running behind, I'll settle up when I get back".
Then return the u-haul and wait to be billed. Not a criminal matter tho.

Dude..lol
No.

You gotta be reasonable and recognize what you can and can’t do and what may and may not happen. If it doesn’t pan out then don’t be too upset just work with it.

>why, those have $0!!?

Attached: 9pcm7j2chuchd8pg2022365000000.jpg (394x653, 29K)

that seems like very sound advice, ty user, i will take that to heart

Attached: 72 - 2Qe4Zg7.jpg (2739x1826, 613K)

Np user. It sounds like you’re under a hard time and he’ll coming to Sup Forums isn’t the best place to turn but sometimes seems the only place to go. You’re no good to her or yourself more importantly though if you overwhelm yourself, knowing your limits even emotionally is important hence your heart attacks. You’re no good to anyone dead, so think ahead, think about yourself, and remember to use your resources and I don’t just mean money but lean on your friends to support you. You can do it, just don’t do it alone