I work at Verizon. Fucking hate this job now. Thinking of quitting

I work at Verizon. Fucking hate this job now. Thinking of quitting.
Ask me anything

Attached: verizon-guy-2011-a-l.jpg (928x523, 29K)

How much dick do you suck in the backroom?

Not enough

can you get a phone free service forever with a bubble gum wrapper ?

whats the biggest thing youve shoved up your ass

Not forever. Once you quit/get fired account managers give you time to keep the number before they shut it down

Have you ever made a customer cry?

A finger I guess

what company do customers complain about the most?

Yes. Intentionally and accidentally

Sprint

What do you do? Tech support? Chat or calls?

Attached: 339ca4b5caa6b8292aae3d88fc7648d0610791b0b2e72dffabfe77ce4b0fe481.jpg (492x391, 66K)

where do you work

Worse. Sell. Retail.

Commiefornia

Pay and hours.

Base $15/hr plus commission

Full time 40hrs too

Attached: 2293B945-A344-478B-AFC8-D7D48F241BD7.jpg (928x523, 148K)

are you that 4chang guy that hacked the celebrity iphone nudes?

How about moving up the company?
I think Verizon is pretty good, it's just the customers that are shit

Attached: 0_2fe05a_548994c3_orig.jpg (1400x757, 145K)

If I had those skills I wouldn't be at Verizon

Have been trying for 4 years now. Long wait list unless you stand out a lot and just over retail and quotas in general.

do something like idk set up all the store models to low key mine bitcoins for you or something

Any customer nudes?

Note sure how but even if I did the phones are all demos so they do their own thing while on standby like play videos and shit. Most have restrictions so you can't do a whole lot on them

how old are you?

if there are customer ones you might be able to low key do it if you reset the phone before you do it you could use minergate they have an app you can literally download off the app store.

Ayyyyyy, dem quints

Still looking

24 going on 25

IT IS A SIGN!!! LORD KEK HAS BLESSED ME!! LORD KEK WANTS YOU TO MINE BITCOINS OFF THOSE NORMIES DO IT OP!! PRAISE LORD KEK!!!!

Attached: kek god.jpg (680x805, 139K)

Lost my folder but managed to find the best customer nudes I ever saw

Attached: 1431215462195.jpg (1080x1920, 73K)

2/3

Attached: 1431215481519.jpg (1080x1920, 63K)

3/3

Attached: 1431215469990.jpg (1080x1920, 76K)

How much do they talk about up-selling? I went into a Verizon store recently and the goddamn dipshit fuckface tried to sell me everything in the store. Had the worst advice too.

Every fucking time.
Verizon assumes 1/3 customers are going to buy tablets so those aren't even considered add-ons anymore. They want us to push the hum watches for kids and for adults, hotspots. we have quotas that strongly influence our pay/getting fired

As well as accessory quotas. New Activations. Upgrades and all that shit

Your will shall be done

THIS
Damn guy wanted me to get a Galaxy Tablet. Fuck that

Attached: b49.gif (828x828, 1.09M)

tablets are retarded spend money on a giant phone or a good computer, laptop, or at the very least a ps4 or xbone like a fucking normie.

Attached: 1440951739118.jpg (268x328, 17K)

Yea fuck the tab e 8.0 (probably the one he said)
It's a piece of shit it's $50 plus tax depending where you live that's an extra $20 plus activation of $40 plus $10-$20 a month depending on plan. Complete ripoff but I used to sell them like hot cakes when I was actually motivated

what are you gonna do now op? Did you save up enough to do technical school or something get into a union and be a lazy shit.

Attached: 01.jpg (284x177, 12K)

Didn't really save because fuck California that shits expensive. Thinking of either trade school and do something with hands, or have a few friends that work and make good money at SpaceX. But will settle for 9-5 job weekends off or at least Sundays off that pays $16+/hr

Fuck Verizon they laid me off after Frontier BullShit came along

If you get commission sell some of them tablets and save up to do technical cut expenses by doing nutrition shakes or something. If you live in California might be good idea to maybe get into reselling craigslist stuff or garage sale stuff or something.

I usually resell phones that are "donated" or "have to turn in" to Verizon. I never screw them over. Just work in a wealthy area. My manager is a club promotor and has shares in multiple businesses, wanna save and go in on a bar or something with him and his partners.

sounds dicey. If he's in on a few businesses the bulk of the grunt work could be on you. I'd say see about getting another job or something and saving up and just stay in touch with him and go in on a bar latter on or find out how many other people are going in on it.

Attached: c71yo3r8izgz.png (328x301, 86K)

how hard is it to cry deaf and just get a cheap ass data plan?

i dont need voice

I'd be perfectly fine with managing a small bar and seeing what I can turn it into. I know people in the business

>Cry deaf

Wat

Alright just know that any business is a full time job there's always something. Just go for it op I believe in you.

Attached: 716583f2dfd1e7c8c63641780f9255ba--electric-fan-gifs.jpg (300x265, 33K)

How the fuck can I lower my bill? 2 phones, “unlimited” data, $225 a month.

Has a female coworker sucked your dick at work?

Are you thinking of quitting?

>"It's not my fault, it's everyone else!"

Attached: 1506373934137.jpg (780x1150, 216K)

$130 for go unlimited plan for 2 phones on auto pay and paperless. If you're making device payments those add 10-40$ a month each plus insurance is $13 each. If u know someone from military past or present you can get $15 off the 130 using their card or papers

Been a dream of mine but 99% of female coworkers have been fat and ugly and that ain't me

Only every fucking day

>tfw got 4 lines, unlimited and already paid up my phone
Paying $44 for my own line

If not at least you can be a drink shit for cheap.

Attached: naii-chan.256.856517.jpg (256x256, 13K)

Sounds like me but I just do internet connection ordering/phone number porting for a small business telco. Get paid a solid AUD$500 a week for 38 hours.

It's the most boring fucking job on the face of the earth. I don't even deal with customers or sell anything.

Don't work at a job you hate. I did that for 11 years and the last 5 years I hated and the stress will slowly kill you. You're better off being homeless than working at a job you hate. The stress is not worth it

I will

Attached: hqdefault (1).jpg (480x360, 11K)

I fucking loved the job when I first did it but got over it after 4 years. I used to do construction sales where each sale was 10k-30k+ and got 10-14% of that but it was 6 days a week and worked 8-8 sometimes past midnight. Liked it and in-between appointments would hit up bars and strip clubs but just a very demanding and hard job. Didn't make more than 600 my first few months. 6k my best month but was too worn out on my only day off to enjoy it

1 line is 75
2 lines 65 each
3 lines 50 each
4 lines+ 40 each
All with autopay and paperfree

>op once again prove he an faggot

Attached: op.gif (480x270, 1.08M)

nigga, they offer discounts to deaf people.
had an ATT deaf account for 20$ unlimited everything with 100min of voice. lost it.
apparently my deaf documentation didn't check out.

on the real tho good luck op

how much do you make?

Attached: 1519786834828.jpg (260x127, 4K)

Well shit nigga, in 4 years I've dealt with 1 deaf guy and he didn't even care about that plan. Never came up before. Even if there is it's probably a single line plan. Would be more expensive to have it on a sublevel account pay for it separately than just adding to a regular family plan like most people have

Slow months 2.5k ish best month 6.5k
Best year was like 40 something but didn't go far in socal ended up owing in taxes.

do charity work for them juciey tax write offs.

Between that, a full time job and shit posting won't have time to be the borderline alcoholic that I am

i just need a single line. my own.

and you know a "family" plan is built to milk.
a 7 yr old doesn't need a s9

being an alcoholic never affected me. im a functional drunk. i just smell a bit different.

From what I'm reading online it's 40/m for that fuckin price get prepaid. $30 for 500mbs or $40 for 3gbs

You can do animal shelter who's gonna snitch on you if you shitpost on your phone while walking faido? Faido is just happy to not be made into dog food yet,

Attached: Adolf_Critler.jpg (629x629, 30K)

Scenario family of 4: unlmd plan
40 for line +40 for note 8 (mom)
40 for line +40 for note 8 (dad)
40 for line +5 lg Stylo v2 (9yearold)
40 for line +5 lg Stylo v2 (7yearold)
7 year olds don't have to have s9's where I work they do cause they're spoiled shits

man...my ATT was unlimited data and txt for 20, 100min voice as the bonus.
gotta say verizon has the best coverage. period. but your pricing is fucked.
(i can get a 50% off pricing through work, and i can still find cheaper. just not 20$/m cheaper)

i dont have a kid or a wife. its just me. so i have to look at single lines, which are a fucking rip off.

They will if I show up smelling like

and when i say 50% pff...o gotta do those same "learning" modules you need to

>online
this is an ask a verizon employee anything thread
i can see the same shit online

If you need unlimited yes it's 75 if not financing device.
If 5gbs is enough get single line plan for 60
$20 for line
$40 for data
and depending where you work you may qualify for 7-30% off of $40

1 year ago I'd be able to give you 30% off from coca cola. It was as easy as log in take pic with ipad of badge you find online submit, BAM 30% off for 5 years

so you have no insight for me.
its ok.
its Sup Forums

Like I said faggot. Never came up. If it was business hours I'd ask manager.

Pricing got a lot better usually it's $5 or so more than att and $10-20 more than TMobile and we don't even worry about Sprint.

If any of you are over 55 go to a store or if you don't trust us call customer service and see what special offers they have. Say TMobile offers a 55 and older plan and they'll give u like 2 lines for $70 unlimited everything 60 if u do autopay

go find a new job. you aren't doing yourself or anyone here being a grunt at the counter. even if you made key holder status.

Whatever you do don't threaten to leave like an asshole cause if they're anything like me I'll write down you account number had it to you and leave. We don't get paid residuals. We don't give a fuck if you leave or not. Most people won't leave they just think we can adjust price.

I am actively looking.
Everyone's the same as I am. We can be nice or we can be dicks. It all depends on how you treat us. I wanna quit badly but still won't be an ass to someone for no reason. Just won't try to upsell cause no motivation

bzzt. wrong. things can happen, just not on your level. and i mean by your level, i've asked you a question you never heard before.

go do something new.

Yeah you just call customer service and threaten to leave. Watch all the fucking discounts they throw at you.

Attached: ktf.gif (400x260, 1.65M)

Ayyy I sell phones at Verizon too.

Fuck this job.

I'm such a sleeze and I barely do enough to make quota.

The managers like me so I haven't been fired. I couldn't care less if I got fired either

More like one time credits. Most recurring discount I've ever seen was a loyalty plan that they don't have anymore that was 1 year contract 2gbs for 60 or a customer appreciation discount 8% off your monthly data (doesn't apply to unlmd) if you didn't already have a employee discount. And I mostly meant that for in store.

Ayyyye

I started with integrity
Then became a huge money hungry sleeve
Now if I get fired it'll just be motivation to find a job faster.

I was pretty motivated when I got the job, but I HIGHLY disagree with the ethics there.

I could only rip off so many old ladies.

So, I'm on leave now and I will go back eventually lol I'll probably put in my two weeks like a month after getting back

Then I'll move on, just like you

"Yes this tablet is completely free, I'm going to give you a discount on the plan thats why you'll see a $10 charge for it to offset but it's free"
Worked 60% of the time, everytime