Is he the biggest crybaby in the NBA?

Is he the biggest crybaby in the NBA?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/06OekfynnVg
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>Another one.

no

It's not the amount of complaining, it's how he does it. But everyone does it the same way in this era.
youtu.be/06OekfynnVg

Not that they'd be allowed to act like this anymore. Blame people calling it a thug sport and Stern forcing it to be family friendly because of the constant bitching which made the entire league softer.

>team loses one game
>we need some fucking playmakers

yes

>sign bums like JR Smith and Tristan Thompson to max fucking deals
>complain about a lack of playmakers
Fuck this guy.

He demands that management give his B-level buddies A+-deals. Then he complains that he doesn't have enough playmakers.

Typical negro

>Is he the biggest crybaby in the NBA?

Yes. And Adam Silver always listens to him, so expect GS to lose the first couple of games due entirely to bias officiating, since LeCry has to overcome being called a nigger in 2017, despite there is no logical fucking way with a decent security system in the supposed neighborhood 'Bron's vandalized home is in, that authorities wouldn't have already have a tape of whoever vandalized his home.

JR Smith is an elite shooter and highly capable defender. Tristan has been the top-tier offensive rebounder and p 'n' r defender ever since he entered the league.

Yes, but he's also the most talented. There's a direct correlation. Look how big of babies Tom Brady, CR7, Odell Beckham (not as good, but equally as talented) are.

They don't make max dickhead

yes. once he realizes how overmatched he is this finals he will immediately resort to flopping and complaining to refs and league, not to mention arguing with teammates.

Yes. LeBron James ruined the NBA when he decided to join the Heat.

JR feels like a weak point right now and I suspected he would be. A guy can't miss over half the season with injuries and family matters at his age then come back to a championship defending team like nothing happened. He's not getting younger either. But really look up what guys are getting paid in 2017, 13 million is average. Look at the fucking contract Mozgov got. At the time the signing really wasn't a bad decision. You want to keep your cohesive starting unit in tact. And there's no guarantee that throwing 15 million at some other SG is going to work out. I think going forward they're gonna want to replace JR in the starting lineup, that is, if they can even find anybody better to. I'd like to see Shump get more minutes. As far as Tristan goes, so far, that signing looks solid.

>7 straight NBA Finals

wew not even MJ did that

This. Lebron's way of thinking that passive-aggressive behaviour is equal to leadership qualities is what makes it the most cringeworthy for me.

>JR Smith is an elite shooter and highly capable defender. Tristan has been the top-tier offensive rebounder and p 'n' r defender ever since he entered the league.
Thanks for this "opinion" Bosnia

>Leastern conference

>3-4
>soon to be 3-5
wew

Group of black people:
>"Sup my nigga?"
>"Yo nigga whuddup."
>"Not much nigga."
>"Nigga nigga nigga nigga nigga, my nigga"
>"Word, nigga."
Spray paint 'Nigger' on a wall