First Star Wars movie by Disney

First Star Wars movie by Disney

-Multiculti group lead by a woman enters a conflict against big bad evil white men

Second Star Wars movie by Disney

-Multiculti group lead by a woman enters a conflict against big bad evil white men

So why is Disney actually doing this? How did things become so bad that white men are the standard villains now?

Because only white men can be evil. It is racist to say otherwise, shitlord.

Rogue One writers explicitly stated that the Empire is white supremacists. They aren't even subtlr anymore.

>I'll just happily ignore that episodes 5, 6, 1, 2 and 3 had multiracial casts cuz i'm a fucking moron

Kill yourself OP

Funny how they actually felt like actual stories and not just liberal propaganda.

I want Georgie-boy back. And I want the Disney shills to fuck off. I piss on Mickey Mouse.

The multiracial cast was spread between the Imperial forces and the rebels. The new ones, the ratio is skewed where all the bad guys are white.

>multicultural
Blacks is not diversity its not monotony.

In the older movies, they were cast because of how well they fit the roles, not how many minority checks those actors passed. Jew Jew explicitly stated he wanted something anti-white male for TFA. The whole foundation was based on race and sex. It was racist from the start. Nobody complained about Lando for a reason.

>Funny how they actually felt like actual stories and not just liberal propaganda.

Holy fucking shit, how deluded possibly be to believe such nonsense. You think mixing faux politics based on real events with barely any changes other than having aliens do it is a "real" story? You're an idit

>The multiracial cast was spread between the Imperial forces and the rebels.

You mean those chink stereotypes in Episode 1? Yeah man really diverse, try to think up some others though, I'll wait

Go kill yourself you Mickey Mouse fucking shit. TFA was shit and nobody even cares about the series anymore.

>people ignoring that Lucas is a hyper-SJW who married a sheboon, made a movie solely about niggers and wouldn't shut up about it, and constantly complains that audiences don't have enough non-white heroes to cheer for
if he made the sequels himself they'd be just as racial diverse, the stories would just be somehow worse

But liberals love stereotypes these days.

Based Star Wars is protecting minorities from evil whites.

If he made the sequels, they would be actual stories and not just a lazy rehash of the OT with some SJW pandering to throw dumb Americans off.

I am glad Rogue One will teach Drumpf a lesson.

>mfw A New Hope had the rebellion lead by a woman against bit bad evil white men
>Princess Leia was just as much of an ass-kicking strong female character as Rey even if she was 2nd billing
>she talked back to Luke constantly and belittled him throughout the movie

Literally the only difference between the OT and the 7 is that there wasn't a black side character, which is what Lando ended up being anyway

Will Hollywood ramp up the anti-conservative tenfold now with a republican in office? Or will they admit defeat and realize that the average American no longer sympathize with their racist rhetoric?

>Literally the only difference between the OT and the 7 is that there wasn't a black side character
And there was a Mary Sue instead of Luke. Other than that, you're right. Disney just stole the plot shamelessly and decided to throw in some politically correct cast members so dumb college kids would think the sequel is original.

Are you seriously trying to argue that Disney isn't racist? This is the same company that was set on remaking Mulan with a white lead.

I don't see a problem with the rebels fighting white supremacists.
Are you by chance a racist?

well then complain about the story

All of these threads always focus on muh racial quotas and muh women and it detracts from the real problems with the movie. It's like you retards didn't learn anything from Sony using that as a cover for Ghostbusters being shit.
It's fine to meme about it for a while but complaining about niggers and women in Star Wars a year after it came out is what perpetuates the pathetic racist virgin angle that liberals love

>Or will they admit defeat and realize that the average American no longer sympathize with their racist rhetoric?
the average American voted for Hillary though OK technically the average American didn't vote, but you get what I mean

They just make it harder and harder to see the Empire as the bad guys don't they.

>The Average American
The Average Californian or New Yorker did.

If you guys are upset with the results, secede you cucks. I made fun of the fucks in Texas when they lost to Obama and couldn't stop crying, I'll make fun of you too.

Actually the diversity is part of the problem.

They used the diversity angle to fool liberal bloggers and reviewers into thinking TFA is original. This is what Disney does. They say they're diverse now while they're more homogenous than ever. And worst is that dumb people buy into it. They see a nigger where there once was a white guy and they immediately assume it's a new thing. But the change is only skin-deep. In truth, it's the same thing they watched last year. The Hollywood suits don't give a shit.

They made the process of making film into a research. They'll focus-test every scene. They'll focus-test every line said. Until they've had their perfect non-offensive homogenous little piece of entertainment that is sure to be loved by the masses but nobody knows why. All they know is that there were different colors flashing and this is good. Why? Because it's good. It's diversity. But diversity beyond skin isn't good because suddenly you might portray a story that goes against my narrow field of view. That diversity is actually racism and stuff. So hurray for diversity but also homogenity.

At least he admits that only whites are human.

Hillary won the popular vote, therefore the average American voted for her

and I'm not even mad, I'm just pointing it out how it is

its not a crime to be white desu

honestly most of the bloggers and news outlets barely focused on the diversity element, most of it talked about fun action scenes, straightforward plot, and exciting characters that a new generation could get into.

Don't get me wrong, I thought the movie was awful too, but pretending that the only reason it was successful was because news outlets were white-guilted into giving it positive reviews is retarded. It was the Star Wars equivalent of a Marvel movie: safe, fun for a pleb audience, and the right mix of quips and serious shit going on

Popular vote means jack shit. That's not the game we were playing and crying about how the Average American didn't want this is still crying.

The game was winning states, not people and Trump won states.

That's the difference between a Democracy and Democratic Republic. Crying about it now only serves to prove you're mad when you say you aren't.

It's the equivalent of saying "but not all men are rapists"

>ONE black guy
>multicultural

lol lol LO LOL O L O L O L

A: Trump wasn't running for the popular vote
B: The EC is there for a reason
C: Theres also the open question of vote fraud, which easily could put Trump as the leader of popular vote

So did Al Gore

I'm not saying Hillary deserved to win or that the electoral college is shit or anything like that. I'm saying the average voter chose Hillary. That's it

>Theres also the open question of vote fraud, which easily could put Trump as the leader of popular vote
well considering the only person convicted of voter fraud during the election was a Trump voter, seems unlikely

there are millions of illegals and dead people on voter rolls

>Trump the only one convicted of Voter Fraud
Because you get your new from a media that put all their eggs on Hillary, that's why that's all you've heard

Why the fuck can't they make a cool movie where the heroes get involved in shenanigans with a criminal syndicate?

Like the first half of RotJ but for an entire movie. We know they love to rehash shit, so you'd think they'd give it a go. But if it doesn't have Stormtroopers they're not interested.

there's also millions of people with the wrong address or misspelled names. That's not fraud

ok, what other proven cases of voter fraud have there been?

It's following the MCU formula because it makes money

whatever helps you sleep at night goyim

If they are registered in 2 different states, and voting in both
that WOULD be fraud

Who knows how much that happens

We need national voter ID

>Like the first half of RotJ but for an entire movie.

So an entirely awful movie because the first 30 minutes of ROTJ are the worst of the entire OT.

>We need national voter ID
that would require a Constitutional amendment
good luck with that

>How did things become so bad that white men are the standard villains now?

Niggers can't be villains, because they lack the intelligence required for leadership positions.

Chinks can't be villains, because they are racist and all thugs under their command would have to be chink as well and audiences don't want that.

Brown villains only work as narco bosses and ME terrorists.

So you're left with the evil whitey

They both got 60 million votes. She's won by what, 200k? The average voting American voted for one or the other. Stop being a retard.

>villain is white guy in every SW movie
>but now it's a problem

lel typical drumpftards

I know, that's why I was correcting the retard who thought a Trump win was somehow a massive game-changer that means white people finally have their voice heard and the day of the rope is here
Trump literally got 0.1% more of the vote than Romney, America is exactly the same as 4 years ago

>TFA has ONE black guy
>Omg fucking SJW liberal bullshit!

in the first movies it wasn't a political statement

what are you talking about, of course it was. SW1 was basically WWII in space. The Millenium Falcon gun turret was identical to an allied bomber's bubble turret. The Empire all dressed in Nazi uniforms only grey. Everything was about muh superweapons and muh dogfights

Nazis have become a meme villain, they're instantly recognizable as the baddies. That's why in both case they main bad guy is meant to invoke that appearance

If the average voter chose Hillary then she would have won.

>female lead
>mexican major character
>black major character
>every single new protagonist is a minority

SW1 had Leia as a major character as well
Oscar Isaac has French roots and barely looks hispanic (just watch Ex Machina and tell me he looks like a beaner)
so all you're left with is the shitty comic relief nigger

how the fuck did Lucas get away with this?

Source?

Wasn't the OT about a group led by a woman (Princess Leia, then Mon Mothma) against big bad evil white men (Sheev and Vader)?

Hm.

Wasn't Ackbar technically in charge? Or was he the fleet commander?