Good evening/night/morning Anons

Good evening/night/morning Anons
Time for this thing to happen again
>Advice
>Tarot
>$team card
>ask a therapist something

Get dubs and I'll offer you a random Robot power from the Megaman Universe!

Get one of 9 randomly rolled numbers 000-999 and you get a $20 $team card!

Put
>tarot
at the top of your post with a question for the cards and I'll give you a... decent... reading

E>

Attached: Sky_satori_bloomers_listening_understand.jpg (1600x1200, 1.08M)

Other urls found in this thread:

ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/
youtu.be/lcsAyFEGwno
youtube.com/watch?v=kObI4XuTR2o
youtu.be/sP1asrawlhI
youtube.com/watch?v=EplEsr5IVj0
youtube.com/watch?v=MGWMKdqtUzY
youtube.com/watch?v=37KYx_vsGaA
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>tarot
will user get better soon?

Does 2B breathe?

Attached: Yamashiro 02.png (420x526, 153K)

Good evening. I see I'm rather early.

Attached: 2girls animal_ears arms_up bag blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_eyes closed_eyes ezo_red_fox_(kemo (723x1136, 150K)

Better than being late. Glad we stepped out when we did, pretty sure it still hasn't 404'd yet.

Attached: s - 2879354 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_shirt blue_eyes breasts canine fur_collar gloves gr (861x800, 87K)

I'll be around to help with the advice part, if that's alright.
in return, might I ask for your input regarding my issue we've discussed recently? is the best action right now a course of inaction?

Attached: s - hijiri_byakuren 8b8d4 1girl closed_eyes gradient_hair hands_clasped long_hair multicolored_hair (800x800, 332K)

Attached: CURSE FUCKER CURSE.jpg (704x528, 85K)

I want a $20 amazon gift card instead of a steam card

>the Ace of magicey circles...
This card points to financial success. Think about your goals and how you can funnel that money responsibly into them.

Well...I... uh don't know... Nier and Nier Automata answer very lil about that.

hello friend ^ ^

curse accepted, have a love in return E>

I already bought the card :<
I do it in honor of a friend who did threads in the past.... I hope he's doing ok.

Attached: sky_satori_card_trap_prettycool.jpg (850x531, 203K)

I think... honestly you should bide your time for the same reasons we've talked about before. Let her get better for herself and you do the same. Then when it comes up you'll both be in a better, more self aware spot to discuss it.

Attached: Sky_satori_chair_help_listen_neutral_legs.jpg (600x733, 223K)

>This card points to financial success. Think about your goals and how you can funnel that money responsibly into them.
not sure that that really applies, but...
thanks!

For any Anons interested, I shall be doing rune readings upon request, so feel free to ask for one.

It hasn't.

Hello. We had quite a thread earlier.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears blonde_hair chibi ezo_red_fox_(kemono_friends) fox_ears fox_tail gloves gradient_h (1000x1000, 495K)

Hi everyone
No question this week
I will just watch the thread
Have a good days/night

Attached: received_1498402590209626.png (1124x633, 552K)

Sup

Well then. Got rushed off ya feet for the first one ya ran yourself.

Attached: s - 2674189 - 1girl animal_ears between_breasts black_hair blue_eyes breasts fur_collar grey_backgro (1134x1211, 1.04M)

that's a very fair viewpoint. let's say that I give it my best effort, though I may slip up.

Attached: S-24EF~1.jpg (1511x1719, 931K)

Oh, that's okay then. Give it to some user who needs it. I only need an amazon one. Thanks though.

> tarot
is it possible to get a love reading? I've been feeling hella confused lately. thank you!
> hoping for trips

Are traps gay?

you can ask for advice from more than just the hands of fate, user. there are many with experience under their belts that are willing to help.

Attached: S-0A1E~1.jpg (960x900, 187K)

Who knows what future brings? ^ ^

ooh runes sound great!
I hope it was a fun thread with lots a unique people. That's half the fun of running threads at this hour.

.... you were *1* post # off 0.0

slip ups are okay. How else you gonna learn stuff you didn't mean too.

Sure thing hon. (also it's 9 random ###s, not trips hehe)
>lovers
Wow... okay... the cards sure are in favor of you tonight. Drawing this card signifies that if you are alone a special someone may be drawing close to you soon. Though, be aware that love is powerful it can blind the senses... remember to stay grounded and trust your confidants opinions.

also....agreed. I have a specialty in love and relationships if you have something specific you want to ask, and the others here are just as good resources

something neat little boxes.
If you're attracted to it then go for it. If you HAVE to put it in a little box with a checkmark, somehwere along the lines of BI

Attached: sky_satori_heart_dark_eye_listening_whatdidyousay.jpg (850x1133, 218K)

>If you're attracted to it then go for it
I can't believe you would just went and condoned pedophilia like that.

Well I don't want it anyway! Haha.

>tarot

i'm feeling alone and i dont know how to talk to people anymore, i dont have a lot of outward interests and i just want to meet a woman who is as awkward or poor off as me so we can grow together or wont have huge expectations from me but i can't even have proper conversations with people

whats my tarot and whats my advice

Taking things to the extremes aren't ya? It's pretty obvious the lass ain't saying fuck whatever ya want. Shit has limits.

Attached: s - 2704753 - 1girl animal_ears bangs coat dark eyebrows_visible_through_hair fangs flashlight glove (681x1000, 467K)

>i. think, they put wrong prices!!

Attached: b788lvg49xbii4hf2021721000000.jpg (394x572, 21K)

I can take it that means it was successful.

It's still ongoing. Have a look at it if you're curious. It was Tom's of fun, but I was feeling the pressure trying to balance readings and still getting my job done. But I managed all the way till the end somehow.

Attached: ! 2girls animal_ears bag black_gloves blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_eyes chibi chocolate chocol (1000x959, 140K)

How rune work ?

is it so important if liking someone makes you gay or not, that it takes precedent over whether or not you like them?
the best that you can do is to talk to people, little by little and to open yourself up. you're asking here and putting yourself out there, which is a bigger step than some people would be willing to take.

Attached: s - group b586f 2girls _d _ ^_^ bow closed_eyes greyscale hands_clasped happy monochrome multiple_gi (1150x843, 605K)

We should try one when you're at home some time, see how ya do then.

Attached: s - 2725026 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes blush breasts commentary_request (1240x1753, 295K)

>tarot
will i actually graduate HS?

You ask for a reading, whether it be relationship or financial, or life in general, and I draw a rune and interpret it to the situation. Very similar to tarot, just different.

That would be quite something. Probably a lot easier as well.

Attached: _o 1girl animal_ears artist_name bare_shoulders blonde_hair blush bow breasts cleavage cosplay detac (1178x1600, 905K)

Ya, but I assumed ya'd wanna do stuff when you're at home, y'know?

Attached: s - 2808933 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes blush breasts fur_collar gloves g (567x1000, 397K)

ahh good point..... within limits. There are strong psychological reasons why now days we don't condone pedophilia or ephobophelia. Hell until ~25yo you're prefrontal cortex isn't fully developed.
Hellow watch friend. I remember you from last thread.

oh shi....it's still there!

First the advice. Talking to people is all about portraying confidence... even if you don't have it... I'm shy as hell, but I can pretend to be extroverted (kind of have to for my job...). A good starting place is to understand people like being asked about themselves. So ask questions and try and find similarities based off what is said.

Tarot time
>omni blade (9 of swords)
this card portends the need to release an inner secret or tension. If anything this card reinforces the need to be social. May I suggest a library? It needs very lil conversation and perhaps you can find someone in the anime section. I have with one of my friends been found there at least once!
>four swords adventure!
If you're concerned about it then perhaps it's time to look at your patterns. This card is all about the vacation... getting away. If you are spending to little time on school it is time to put more effort into it. If it's eating your life to a point you're about to burn out... it's time for a break so you can continue with a clear head.

Attached: Sky_satori_youdontsay_listening_understand_confused.jpg (1330x1370, 883K)

are you afraid you are going to struggle with it? reach out for help. even if you have a teacher or two that seems disenchanted with the school system, no one goes into teaching for the money. trust me, they make nowhere near enough for what they do. teachers do what they do because they want to see you succeed, and taking the initiative to ask how you can best do that will show your commitment to your goal.

Attached: S-GROU~4.jpg (918x1101, 363K)

every time i ask for a tarot you end up pulling a four swords.... lol, its flute btw

You act like reading doesn't give me joy.

It was fairly popular, if not slow. But the comfy slow, where it's just enough to stay busy.
I only called it because your threads we're coming up quick, and I wished to join.

Attached: 1girl animal animal_ears arcade_cabinet blonde_hair bow bowtie brown_eyes eromame eyebrows_visible_t (800x1054, 138K)

I know it does, but ya got other stuff ya wanna do, y'know? Didn't wanna justify making ya do something regular in what free time ya have

Attached: s - 2704401 - 2girls animal_ears black_hair blazer blonde_hair blue_eyes blush bow bowtie closed_mou (707x778, 39K)

Our lil wolfie girl gets a power!

dada dada daaaaa, dada dada daaaaa, dadada, dadada, da da danananaaaaaa
>you get Hard Knuckle
... literally shoot your fist at someone. Good for grabbing things, punching things and fisting from a distance.

Heya ^ ^....
that's actually pretty funny. When Louise does her fortunes I always get excellent luck and the color pink

Attached: sky_satori_man_funny_joke_4chan.png (800x605, 488K)

Wat

Attached: s - 2686358 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blue_eyes breasts cleavage coffee coffee_mug damao_yu fur (960x1332, 849K)

shhhh you already rolled dubs. You got your megaman power. Let someone else get one ^ ^

Attached: Sky_mm_crossover_joke_4chan.png (532x513, 125K)

Oh god I didn't read that part

Attached: s - 2702313 - 1girl animal_ears bag black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes blush breasts fur_collar grey (528x693, 472K)

Special offer. Next user poster to quote this post will get a 3 card tarot reading! Make sure to ask a specific question for the cards

Also, for real if there has ever been something you wanted to ask a mental health therapist about I'm all ears.

Attached: sky_satori_prettycool_art_neutral_listening.png (600x762, 335K)

Brah, I was just fucking with you but I'm legit triggered by your casual use of that teens don't have fully developed prefrontal cortex meme. While its true that brain development continues into one's 20s the evidence that the further development is necessary or causal for good judgement is sparse to say the least. ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC2892678/

And then there's the causal attribution, we know that areas of the brain which are used will develop and expand. It's entirely possible that the areas associated with judgement, executive function, self-control and etc. do not fully develop until one's 20s because before those times teens are in a highly controlled school and family environment where executive function is offloaded onto the social structure. You don't need to exercise self-control if someone else is controlling you. Would these neuroimaging studies even hold up if they were performed with a population that required young men and women assume adult responsibilities much earlier in life? So many teens and young adults being willing to accept that their judgement is just inherently shitty cuz brains without really questioning the research pisses me off. It's like the "I was drunk excuse" at a societal level, "my brain is underdeveloped so I can't really be held responsible", so mad.

Attached: 1430946747893.jpg (1024x698, 178K)

Attached: 1478665767465.png (800x497, 10K)

all hail the moonbitch

Attached: call him a nig.jpg (640x400, 16K)

Having no goal in life and hating people for no reason

Unreasonable depression, lack of human interaction

I'm tired of everything, tired of problem that make nonsense.

What a mental health therapist think about that

You do bring a valid point. Further back in history it was considered appropriate (largely due to the limited lifespans of people), but today we do for all intents and purposes coddle our youth in structured environments.... so there is the possibility that different environments would lead to different thought patterns. Sadly it's somewhat irrelivant in our society because there is a strict power imbalance between adults and teens due to socialization factors. Also, you're right, there are reasons for behavior, but rarely excuses.
Nice study btw. I'll take time to read it later.

Nice

Attached: Sky_satori_neutral_help_crazy.jpg (850x1375, 161K)

moonbitch nigger

Save the 3 card for an user. Id like a single car reading though, if you'd be so kind.

I'm sitting in a rather precarious spot in terms of feeling how I send my time. Can the cards tell me if there's a specific area in my life that I could better devote some time or attention to?

Attached: 2girls animal_ears black_bow black_gloves black_hair black_legwear black_neckwear black_shirt black_ (700x993, 74K)

Ahh the wonders of depression disorders
Unreasonable depression: yep... that's the hallmark
hating people for no reason: Oh there is guaranteed to be a reason. Perhaps that they dont' deal with what you do? Their problems seem petty? It's an overextension of hating yourself? IE it's easier to project it onto others than feel it towards yourself?
Having no goal in life: This is going to be tied to your personal belief about the meaning of your life. The key is that you alone determine the meaning of your life. So... while it's a process and a hard one at that, you should do some soul searching. Goals can blossom off of that.
Tired of everything: yep, depression disorders.

...I'm sorry if you were looking for therapy, but it's not really feasible in this medium... if you haven't try this.
Try medication to see if it boosts your morale and motivation, BUT don't stop there. The medicine is not a cure, but a bandaid to help the symptoms. Start seeing a therapist that specializes in CBT or DBT. ... honestly for you I think DBT would be preferable.

you get a lot of dubs you know that?

>that one wand with the large mushroom head
oh... how appropriate... this card emphasizes travel... specifically overseas. Perhaps you should be focusing on small victories that lead up to that goal.... Think about the path laid out ahead of you. What will get you closer that you control now?

Attached: sky_satori_tea_coffee_happy_drink.jpg (800x700, 370K)

Don't trust neuroscience. Neurobiology is ok, neuroscientists are a bunch of wankers. And speaking of wankers tell alice I said hi.

cheeky! (I'll never let a chance to say a brittish idiom pass me by...)

I'm a pretty big fan of bio feedback. I'm so close to having my certification for neurofeedback. Interesting stuff.

Attached: Sky_satori_bat_crazy_whatdidyousay_scaryAF.jpg (850x850, 141K)

>tarot
Life is shit with no direction and unachievable dreams. What do you have for me user.

Attached: 1479004137745.jpg (372x630, 48K)

>tarot for me too, if you don't mind
I've just found a path in life that I'm contemplating progressing towards. Where will it lead me?

Attached: s - 2676366 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair black_legwear blue_eyes book breasts cowboy_shot fur_coll (1280x1360, 799K)

Thanks for your time

Don't want to start a therapy, but I don't think it's self projection into other. More a lost of hope for other human being. something like that

>Nice trip of luck

Biofeedback is bretty gud, you can get a long way with just pulse and gsr. I'm still convinced the pulse sensor was the primary driver for the nekomimi cat ears and the dry electrode was decoration. Feedback work is a more interesting therapy than the stupid ass electrostimulation and tms shit they're pushing these days for sure.

Luck of the Fox.

Hmmm, that's going to take careful money planning for sure. And depending on how the apprenticeship goes, poseibly some VERY careful time planning to boot.

>Got done with my job 30 minutes early this hour
Time to sit back and relax I guess. Have some music.
youtu.be/lcsAyFEGwno

Attached: ______ __ 2girls alternate_costume animal_ears arm_up bag blazer blonde_hair blue_shirt blush brown_ (800x1136, 175K)

this is a feeling I understand. what I can suggest is that you confront the aimlessness. pursue something that you always wanted to but were afraid to. if you fail, then you will land right where you started. if you succeed, you may find a new passion.
I understand having little faith in other people. just try to remember that there will always be good our there.

Attached: s - hijiri_byakuren 3d62b 1girl blonde_hair brown_eyes dress gradient_hair looking_at_viewer multico (720x720, 156K)

almost trips for yourself!
Good luck user. I can't blame you for looking at humanity that way.... but ... I mean this. It's all perspective. Everything we experience is subjective and biased, but that means we can always look for alternatives. If you tire of your perspective. Look for a new one and work towards it.

ehhh! you two confused me... I thought it was ... well I got you two mixed up with that combo pic >_>

so lemme regurgitate that first one: look for opportunities that help you unite with that person that needs to travel overseas!

now for yours!
>That 1-3 horsepower cart
This card... wow... also involves (you guessed it) travel! This path will lead you towards your goal of travel and movement. How... appropriate.

I truly enjoyed the science of brain plasticity reacting to stimuli to change brainwave activity towards a norm. It's... still pretty up in the air, but with enough research showing positive outcomes it could be a new wave in therapy.

Well, this is my kind of music believe it or not.
Speed/power metal is actually pretty good to me. Have some Sonata Arctica
youtube.com/watch?v=kObI4XuTR2o

Attached: Sky_satori_Rein_joke_why_funny.jpg (800x659, 26K)

the only things I've wanted to do are barred from me because of mental illness disqualifying me medically

Attached: 1367446278991.png (600x600, 195K)

tarot for me too, death card please, need to get some change

>LoZ... 5 swords adventure?
Be wary of stepping on others. This card portends taking advantage of others. Sometimes this will work out in your favor. Other times it can cost you valuable opportunities later on.

and yeah... having no goals or direction is pretty shitty... What is unreachable about your dreams?

Attached: Sky_satori_edgelord_listening_youdontsay.jpg (768x1024, 67K)

that's very vague. I'm sure there are some small hobbies you could pursue.

Attached: S-22C3~1.jpg (700x679, 267K)

Haha, one is the Wolf, I am the Fox. The other one in my pic was the Silver Fox.

>Sonata Arctica
I haven't heard that name in years. I listened to a few of their songs breliefly back in high school.
But if that's your thing, I'd highly suggest Ensiferum. Completely Norse based, but really good music.
Another I'd suggest is Mechina, if you want a more futuristic type.
Have another.
youtu.be/sP1asrawlhI
This is possibly one of my favorite song combos.

Attached: 2girls animal_ears ayakashi_(monkeypanch) black_bow black_hair blonde_hair blush bow bowtie ezo_red_ (2000x2000, 1.46M)

Lets see.... *shuffles the deck a few times... drops it twice*
>10 of swords (I'm running out of jokes...)
Your card tells me you should take some time off to think about what kinds of changes are feasible for you right now and make a plan of action. Avoid jumping into things right now.

What kinds of things are you looking to escape from?

Looks like you answered my question here... kind of!
Time to explore alternatives then. Think about what it is you WANT from these dreams and where else you could find that similar sort of satisfaction.

*listens intensely*

Attached: Sky_satori_crazy_help_teach.png (600x800, 1004K)

To be more specific; firefighter, pilot, and military were my 3 desired career paths I was considering. Due to borderline personality disorder and a suicide attemlt, I'm barred from entry to all three. For hobbies I'm not very good at anything.

Attached: 1518993635366.gif (556x720, 285K)

If we're sharing music then allow me to add some, though mine may not be to anyone's tastes.
youtube.com/watch?v=EplEsr5IVj0

Attached: s - 2692470 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair fur_collar grey_wolf_(kemono_friends) heterochromia highr (1116x1579, 218K)

attempt*
I think what I wanted most from them was a feeling of being important/doing something that mattered. Along with a desire for excitement and to be some kind of hero.

Attached: unknown-4.png (500x611, 205K)

having a relationship

it sounds as though you wanted to go into a high-energy field that would allow you to help others in some way. that is very noble of you.
who told you that you could not enter firefighting with that history, and why?

Attached: S-CD28~1.jpg (700x888, 112K)

The intro is quite something else, and then the second part kicks in slow, and it just ramps up from there. And the lyrics really speak to me, makes me long for a more...well, simpler life almost.

I actually kinda like it.

Attached: 2girls animal_ears black_hair black_neckwear blonde_hair blush bow bowtie cheek-to-cheek closed_eyes (1115x1000, 1.29M)

now you get one!!!!

dada dada daaaaa, dada dada daaaaa, dadada, dadada, da da danananaaaaaa

>You got: Jewel Satelite
Create a floating shield of crystals that reflect attacks and destroy weaker enemies! (like mosquitoes!)... just don't use it to isolate yourself >_<

I see. That is rough. Hmm I'm not sure if you are disbarred from things like firefighting or not... there are all kinds of ways to be a hero. A hero is just someone who sacrifices themselves for others. Expand your definition of hero mayhap. For being important... well that's pretty wide as well. I'd suggest really looking into what you consider a hero and important. I've said it in this thread earlier life is very subjective. It's all about your perspective. If your perspective on things isn't working out... then change it. (not like thats easy or anything, but often it can be the answer)

ahh... that's rough... to have one and then desire to leave something many would love to have. ... I'm sorry user...please take care of yourself. I Say this with both first and second hand experience no relationship is better than one that stops you from being you, hurts you, or keeps you from your goals (though a good relationship has shared goals that are mutually accepted with compromise).

Attached: Sky_satori_neutral_neko_listening.jpg (766x766, 96K)

Eluveitie is very good Celtic Metal
youtube.com/watch?v=MGWMKdqtUzY

Attached: s - 2676363 - 1girl amy30535 animal_ears between_breasts black_hair blue_eyes breast_hold breasts fu (1000x1414, 454K)

I've yet to talk to an actual station but every place I've seen online tend to imply that firefighters require you to turn over your medical history, and my brief hospitalization and psych evaluations would be on there.

I'm not entirely sure how to change my perspectiveor what other jobs would even be as exciting as the others if I were to broaden my definition or standards of being important or helping people.

Attached: 1498938704931.png (516x516, 232K)

Ah well... the time has come to close the thread for the night. Time to go be a responsible adult before heading to bed. G'night all. Thanks for making this an enjoyable experience. I'll see about doing this next week Probably much earlier in the evening. Next monday I move to a different shift and wont' be staying up all night anymore!

Nini all E>

Attached: sky_satori_sleep_pillow_cute_neutral.jpg (826x898, 580K)

Good night fortune user

I swear you've linked me their stuff before.

Night, if it's early enough, lemme know and I won't run a thread of my own.

Attached: 1girl animal_ears black_gloves blazer blonde_hair eyebrows_visible_through_hair ezo_red_fox_(kemono_ (639x850, 273K)

You'll get my last post before I need to head out.
You know, you don't have to see a counselor strictly for mental health issues. Our career was born out of career counseling. All LPCs (at least) have training in career counseling. Maybe it's time to seek one out and actually get a plan together. It's always an option.

I really do wish you the best of luck. ... having admitted so many people to my hospital for attempts I understand the repercussions of it all.

I'll let you know for sure ^ ^

Attached: Sky_satori_youdontsay_tea_neutral_listening.png (768x1098, 780K)

I have, but I still like to put them out there occasionally.
youtube.com/watch?v=37KYx_vsGaA

Attached: s - 2693448 - 1girl animal_ears black_hair blazer blue_eyes blush breasts from_above fur_collar grey (800x1273, 806K)

yes, and? if that's the case, my future employers and the organizers of my clinical internships will have access to mine as well. they can go ahead and look at my SSRI prescription and see that I'm currently taking anxiety and depression medications. that isn't stopping me from pursuing it, and I would hate for it to stop someone with aspirations like yours.
don't let your past define your future. we can always climb back out of the hole we believe we're stuck in, it just takes determination and a willingness to ask for help from others.

Attached: s - hijiri_byakuren 8ad7e 1girl blonde_hair closed_eyes gradient_hair hands_clasped long_hair multic (600x800, 454K)

what kind of therapist?

Satori has stepped away for the evening, and I'm sure my answer isn't exactly perfect since I don't know the proper term, but they are the "let's sit and you can tell me what's bothering you" kind.

Attached: S-932C~1.png (914x647, 193K)

I'm unsure of what job it is you're going into, but for firsr responder type jobs (military, police, firefighter) they heavily dislike and diacount mental illness in applicants. it's a generally a disqualification, and if not a giant red flag no matter how adapt one has become at dealing with it. I know there's plenty of other jobs I could get and just get a paycheck but I would not be satisfied with that I think.
I'll have to consider it, user. Thank you for talking to me and I hope you sleep well.

Attached: 1519880126622.jpg (540x443, 54K)

I'm working towards my paramedic license. I've been open with those who ask about my past, and ultimately what I've found matters is that you can say that you've moved forward from where you once were. the only person that I've seen face a challenge was someone just recovering from heroin addiction, considering they would have access to narcotics in the ALS drug pack.
this is the kind of situation where therapy would have a positive influence, as well. it will help show an active desire to change.

Attached: S-B5BB~1.png (611x870, 332K)