OK Sup Forums, you've been given the chance to end feminism forever...

OK Sup Forums, you've been given the chance to end feminism forever, but you have to take Anita Sarkeesian's strap-on for 30 minutes. Do you do it?

Attached: Anita Sarkeesian Mistress.gif (400x225, 578K)

Attached: 7569255.gif (298x202, 1.95M)

Attached: 718855223.gif (318x226, 1.48M)

Attached: 79266226.gif (493x256, 561K)

Attached: 78349430.gif (314x527, 1.46M)

I would take her strapon for 30 minutes for free. I would want her to go so hard that I'd start to cry from pain and pleasure

Whimper for me, dog~

Attached: 717693167.gif (275x206, 1.02M)

100x yes

Even if I could never sit properly again, I would give up a lot to end feminism.

My legs my arms, my ears. Not my eyes not my brain or my life tho.

But when I say end I mean only if it ENDS

Like society has to revert to before any female empower mentioned movement existed.

No voting, no divorce, arranged marriages. No such thing as marital rape, also if your a widow and you don't remarry your dead husbands brother (as is customary so you can be taken care of by the family your parents sold you to) then you will be declared a wich and burned at the stake. Yes if I cold end femanism forever and restore female servitude for the price of all but my head and my torso (and, on secoundthought, muh dick) I would do it in an instant

no

I would agree to do it but then actually sell the opportunity to take my place on ebay or something. Win-win.

She's a jew though, so she swaps the idea for another if you swap your ass for another. Next thing you know men are slaves and you're being buttfucked for free

Attached: 718742479.gif (540x462, 1.44M)

The nice thing about jews is they try to screw you regardless of what you do so you don't have to worry about consequences of screwing them.

I just want to be pegged :/

to end feminism forever? sure, okay. only because feminism is the worst thing to happen to mankind since the holocaust

I think abortions have already killed more people than the holocaust.

>Taking it up the ass doesn't end feminism.

So no.

>only because feminism is the worst thing to happen to mankind since the end of slavery

It's a hypothetical, you homo

how exactly does taking cock up your ass amek you a hypocrite?

hypothetical, not hypocritical

Ooh, its a small dick thread!

Attached: 715585048.gif (321x250, 534K)

Like, feminazis quit and are mature about gender equality?
>I VOLUNTEER AS TRIBUTE

I've got a better idea . . .

Attached: Anita_Blowup_Doll2.jpg (452x320, 34K)

sure. some go egalitarian, some become housewives

I would offer my body as tribute, although I'd refuse to end feminism.

You have to have both. Nobody gets freebies

source

dont have one, image search gives a bunch of tumblrs though

>and you're being buttfucked for free
Problem where exactly?

i need to see fakes of her being blacked for science