/hoc/

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SUCK MY COCK YOU LEAF FLAGGED PONG HATING CUNTS

BACK TO BACK LEE PARADE

SMELL MY FINGERS IF YOU'RE LUCKY

Subban: "We're come ready next game. We're still learning."

What? Your entire team has played hockey for 20 years of their lives, what the fuck else do you have to learn? You didn't come prepared for games 1 or 2?

Rinne: "It's really hard to make a save when you allow odd-man rushes all the time."

Is Rinne blaming his teammates for all 8 goals scored against him through games 1 & 2?

Darling we both know what the issue is

Guys, I'm literally shaking right now. We CAN'T let the pens win again. The bad buys are literally celebrating right now and because of what? A couple of missed saves by Saros? Finnish goaltending is still elite. Finland has the best youth programmes right now and Juuse proves that. He saved far more than he let in. This whole situation makes me sick. And the fact that so many of you don't understand what's a sake here is disturbing. You might think it's funny to post PENS IN 4 and PREDDIT ON SUICIDE WATCH but you don't realise you're enabling generational talents like crosby to sit out for 2 (TWO) whole games and STILL win. You're KILLING hockey and you're problematic. Go preds.

How does one get into the business of making 2017-themed propaganda posters to stimulate the fedora senses in betas?

Kek hes right tho

Malkin called Subban Russian n-word ban him for life

>ottawa barely loses the ECF against the devils in 2003
>would have crushed the mighty ducks in the finals
>ottawa barely loses the ECF against the penguins in 2017
>would have crushed the predators in the finals

Being a snes fan is suffering

I would pay $100 to end the postseason right now and just let cuntsby and shitcunt pens hang on to the cup for another year instead of having to watch it play out again and get sick to my stomach every other night.

No one is going to beat them. I said it last year in the first round, and I feel the exact same way now.

I hate them so fucking much. I hate them like ISIS hates the western world. I need to vent this shit.

>hes right
>literally 7 out of 8 goals are his own fault
>literally had 37 minutes without a shot and still blown the game for his team

First for the 2018 Stanley Cup champs

Next year

Try doing it as favorites every year

you called it buddy, good job

Laviolette keeps avoiding the question of who he's going to start in game 3. If it were you, Rinne or Saros?

>Pekka Rinne faced 6 scoring chances in this game and let 4 in.

Preds shouldn't have to play literally mistake-free hockey. Only the Malkin one was an actual good shot.

Reminder that the true SCF was Sens/Pongs.

West is a tirefire

blots

Murray is so calm and unfased you would never know he turned aside 37 of 38 tonight, and the one that beat him was spectacular

>tfw choosing between Finnish Goaltending and Finnish Goaltending

I would start the goalie who can actually beat the Penguins and has actually won a championship, but they will start Rinne for emotional reasons.

def saros

>my team would be winning if my players aren't retarded fags

Babby's first /hoc/

/hoc/stradamus

Rinne. Saros is a manlet

Friendly reminder that three or four of you literal idiot penguin ((fans))) were suggesting the Guentzel should be scratched for hagelin yesterday

You people are fucking idiots and inbred

>Pongs had a goal called off for as close an offside as Preds was
>People will still claim refpuck

Causals af

>Guentzel cucked Roenick out of the American rookie goal record

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Murray is the next GOAT goaler as long as he can stay healthy. Breaking his own record for most playoff wins by a rookie every game.

He was in a slump until game 1

You mean Scott Wilson.

Were the Blots really a meme team last year?

Rinne letting in meme shots isn't him being retarded. It's just being bad.

>Guentzel took an entire series off and may still break the rookie scoring record

Crosby confirmed a Guentzel babby

no they went to game 7 and even lead the series 3-2. that's why he was wrong in saying boston, should've said ottawa since they took it to 7

Check the archive dumbfuck and tell your mom that fucking your uncle was a mistake

>espn home page finally has hockey
>"Outplayed penguins steal game 2 with big third period"
Amazing. I love being outplayed because the pens are 6-1 when being outplayed.

no. they just had the same meme as this year where they were the Syracuse Blots for 3/4 the season and couldnt win a game to save their life until it was too late. Then the pongs intentionally let the laffs into the playoffs so the only threatening team in the east besides the pens wouldnt make the playoffs.

nah everyone said rust ruhwedel or wilson

>going on espn

Son. Let me tell you a story about Finland.

Preds in 6

stop going on espn?

wtf I love olli now

How long until the drafts? (plural because Vegas)

E!spn appeals to lowest common denominator types, like inbred yinzers from Appalachia for example

friendly reminder that the predditors had NO FANS before last april

I just wanted to check. I know there wasn't any basketball so maybe they were giving hockey some coverage for once

they fired all their hockey reporters besides Pronman and he only does prospect shit, what you were probably seeing is an AP article that some intern copied over

Which one of you did this?

You have to go back

stay there

probably you

Friendly reminder that Pittsburgh has some of the lowest standardized test scores in the nation, which would explain why their fans think bench the leading playoff goal scorer is a good idea

I did it

>PK on Crosby: “At the end of the day every time he’s on the ice, I’m gonna be in his face and he’s not gonna like it. And that’ll continue."
he is so butthurt

There is LITERALLY nothing wrong with using it for hockey news.

If the Pens score first in Nashville it's gonna get real ugly.

He's memeing and you're falling for it. Lavy was matching up Josi's pairing against Crosby and PK's against Malkin.

I wonder if Shea Weber is feeling a little better right now

A rumor started before game 1 that he could be scratched because he vanished since the caps series. Ended up not being the case

Reminder Cullen is going to end his career with more cups than Jagr.

Glad to hear you've accepted living with your disability.

I doubt it. He's like a dad to most of these kids. Why would he want them to lose?

He sucks. Everyone from Finland is ruining hockey.

Laine is good

It wasn't a rumor, Sullivan straight up said it was between Hagelin and Guentzel.

Ellis and Ekholm have not been great. Two Karlssons are not enough.

For his own self-esteem, they never got that far with him. And it doesn't make him a bad guy in my mind if he does. It would be a quite natural reaction.

It's like the election all over again.

The average SSP score for k-8 in Pittsburgh and the surrounding areas is 20 points lower than the national average

Keep this in mind whenever a penguins fan shares their "hockey knowledge"

Talking about the Lightning?

>With Pens you win
>With Fins you end

>snes running up the score against Fleury literally cost them the Cup

Just doesn't make sense senpai. People don't like to see their friends hurting.

"It's tough being black in Canada. It doesn't matter how much money you have, or how famous you are. You are never equal to white person. It will be a long time until African-Canadians are equal to white Canadians." - PK after his mansion in Toronto is spray painted with a racial slur

What did PK Subban mean by this?

Last year against the Ducks they were counting on him to do everything it was kind of sad to watch one man try to be five men

At scoring on his own team.

Nah, he had literally one job the past few years and that was to pass it to Josi. Let's not get delusional here.

To me Ellis has been alright, but Ekholm has been dreadful. Seems like literally everything has gone wrong every time he gets a chance to make a meaningful play like he's lost all confidence. Kind of a miracle they have managed to control play so much with that going on. If Rinne wasn't so bad people would be talking about him.

Did you watch the series last year or area you one of those inbred Pittsburgh people that gets their hockey news from espn?

That he's a whiny faggot like all other blacks

Stop being a faggot

I think it does. But it doesn't have to be black or white. It's also very natural to have conflicted feelings about situations. On one hand wanting your friends to do well, and on the other hand not wanting own self-esteem to get rocked.

I'll let you two sort that out. Haven't watched them that much myself.

Are catfish the most reddit fish?

They'll be back next game

beau bennett is kinda cool

Weber is a Suter/Josi babby

I watch every Preds game. Weber literally got traded because he and Josi became too predictable. He played well positionally but could not be counted on to do much else besides break up plays in front of the net and shoot really really hard on the pp.

Doubt it. Weber knows he'd help them win the cup if he was there. It's probably killing him knowing he was traded right when it's their year.

Reminder that penguins fans score poorly on standardized tests and get their hockey news from espn

Daily reminder that trashville predditor "fans" actually thought holding the pens to 12 SOG was a sustainable feat

just finished banging my sister while the cup finals game was on.

how did the predators do predbros?

See --> >I'll let you two sort that out.

Fair enough. That could very well be the case

Sister fucking is a yinzer tradition