/brit/

Punished May: a PM denied her majority edition

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/s/1496857635266.jpg
bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/19/champs-elysees-sealed-off-car-hits-police-van-paris
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-police-idUKKBN19A1YJ
i.4cdn.org/s/1497747362232.jpg
i.4cdn.org/s/1497836350045.jpg
youtube.com/watch?v=9D90CsmtaNs
reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6i4xkf/the_laughing_stock_of_europe_der_bund/
youtube.com/watch?v=9-Zmk2S3RSw
fivethirtyeight.com/features/dissecting-trumps-most-rabid-online-following/
barnhardt.biz/2017/03/01/so-i-went-out-to-eat-last-night-and-a-group-of-champagne-communists-sat-down-at-the-next-table/
reddit.com/r/spezgate/duplicates/5eqsan/uspez_he_was_a_good_for_nothing_spice_smoking/
telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/18/time-does-not-mend-broken-heart-scientists-find-condition-causes/
twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876740192438288384
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

FRANCE

Comrade Corbyn will restore power to the proletariat!

... the silenced milk snatcher ...

would terrorist attacks cease under a Jeremy Corbyn government?

FOF

yank hours came early today

STANDING

i.4cdn.org/s/1496857635266.jpg

doing my best

Nugget on tipping point just said Nepal is in Africa

some paki just drove into a police car in france with a car full of explosives and guns

why aren't the media reporting that?

when in that in UTC

how do I get a cute bf?
how do I talk to a guy?

gagging for a shite and the bus is late

sneezed at this picture

if the media isn't reporting it how do you know about it?

Bit racist mate x

any bumhole pics?

a white killer

/brit/ is a sweaty ginger fatlad general

laughing at all the normies at glasto suffering in their tents in this heat

bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-40332532
theguardian.com/world/2017/jun/19/champs-elysees-sealed-off-car-hits-police-van-paris
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-france-police-idUKKBN19A1YJ

Yes, and tights too

i.4cdn.org/s/1497747362232.jpg
i.4cdn.org/s/1497836350045.jpg

any shia man in?

wonder if subsaharan africans moan about how hot it is

>tfw once accidently opened a picture of Chrischan's post-op fanny

Cannot unsee

doing a think

26 year old KV but want to get married by 30

gonna be tough but I think I can do it

might have to make up some lies about my experience tho

quite good

the bf

any pics of her getting rafted by a well endowed black man?

become a wizard

sunni master race
kill yourself kafir

just bee yourself
youtube.com/watch?v=9D90CsmtaNs

>If it weren't so serious, the situation in Great Britain would almost be comical. The country is being governed by a talking robot, nicknamed the Maybot, that somehow managed to visit the burned-out tower block in the west of London without speaking to a single survivor or voluntary helper. Negotiations for the country’s exit from the EU are due to begin on Monday, but no one has even a hint of a plan. The government is dependent on a small party that provides a cozy home for climate change deniers and creationists. Boris Johnson is Foreign Secretary. What in the world has happened to this country?

from a swiss newspaper

sadiq kahn and the met police chief immediately calling this a terrorist attack against muslims

just part and parcel mate simple as

The blue monster drink is absolutely abhorrent

Multiculturism, a failed project. Everyone gets on until u add muslims, islam is the Dog poo on the shoe of the Planet. UKIP, Pegida,Israel

pretty good, they sound like a decent lot

very Ian Hislop-y

alri caffeine slave

>want to go train in the mountains but economic realities won't let me

Cultural Marxism is real

whole translation here

reddit.com/r/unitedkingdom/comments/6i4xkf/the_laughing_stock_of_europe_der_bund/

if anything there has been a bigger uproar about this that the other terror attacks by muslims

lefties are truly fucked in the head

imagine what life is like looking like that

this

nah you shia probably innit
kuffar

why do you respond to that mate? it's clearly ripped from a comments section on a right wing/mainstream media outlet

disagree 2bh. barely any mention of it on my facebook and my friends list has many lefties on it.

tim has totally lost the plot
youtube.com/watch?v=9-Zmk2S3RSw

got bored of the news

when you take a step back you realise almost all of this shite you intimately cared about is fucking meaningless 2 weeks later

what's this?

>Boris Johnson is Foreign Secretary

Just they wait...

well to be fair the death count is absolutely paltry
it's questionable if it even killed 1

You lads going to Glastonbury this week?

was going to make a tongue-in-cheek racist post but I'm genuinely quite worried about the consequences like that lad on reddit who did time for saying spice monkey

some nonsense that finds subreddit userbase overlaps

fivethirtyeight.com/features/dissecting-trumps-most-rabid-online-following/

been listening to Jordan 'Slippery Pete' Peterson for the last cutla hours. he's alri. too many trump mongs commenting on his videos but

>spice monkey

dont get it

OR PERHAPS HE'S WONDERING WHY SOMEONE WOULD CALL AN ELECTION... WHEN THEY ALREADY HAD A MAJORITY

everyone who says something racist on Sup Forums gets jailed within the hour. every last one. you are wise to avoid doing this.

Two years ago David Cameron emerged from the parliamentary election as the shining victor. He had secured an absolute majority, and as a result it looked as if the career of this cheerful lightweight was headed for surprisingly dizzy heights. The economy was growing faster than in any other industrialised country in the world. Scottish independence and, with it, the break-up of the United Kingdom had been averted. For the first time since 1992, there was a Conservative majority in the House of Commons. Great Britain saw itself as a universally respected actor on the international stage. This was the starting point.

In order to get from this comfortable position to the chaos of the present in the shortest possible time, two things were necessary: first, the Conservative right wingers’ obsessive hatred of the EU, and second, Cameron’s irresponsibility in putting the whole future of the country on the line with his referendum, just to satisfy a few fanatics in his party. It is becoming ever clearer just how extraordinarily bad a decision that was.

I WANT TO GO BACKKKKK

>want to get married
lol why

part and parcel

simple as

I'm glad he tarnished his already meagre 'legacy' in this way. means people in the future won't be under any delusions about what a nothing PM he was

Heat and the 'phrenia do not mix well

barnhardt.biz/2017/03/01/so-i-went-out-to-eat-last-night-and-a-group-of-champagne-communists-sat-down-at-the-next-table/

Has any of Tims videos ever featured a guest?

reddit.com/r/spezgate/duplicates/5eqsan/uspez_he_was_a_good_for_nothing_spice_smoking/

follow any of the links

Cultural Marxists don't see themselves as evil, they see themselves as dismantling the false, outdated traditions of western civilisation because they see them as harmful and discriminatory social-cultural concepts. They're all about pulling down our "false reality" and making a more progressive reality the truth. They think they're doing a good thing

Just fuck my country up

off for a run

laters

yes better to force your country to stay in the EU when the majority of your population wants out of it

to have children you numpty

fucks sake same

where does tim get his income

i imagine pretty good
but he looks like a dumb cunt

dunno

something to do

>tfw these didn't come with a manual
if they did I'd get one, smoking chavs at traffic lights in a rover would be hilarious

lads...

telegraph.co.uk/news/2017/06/18/time-does-not-mend-broken-heart-scientists-find-condition-causes/

YouTube bennies

Who cares what the population wants? Most of them are complete idiots. That's why we have elected representatives

Choccy Bear
Shopper Bear
Scoochey Bear

Is it strange that I'm actually hoping for a few more terror attacks? Just so we can go hard on the muzzies

bahahaha

not a failure just cant be arsed to succeed

ive supported T-May despite not being conservative. corbyn is alright but he cant keep things interesting, and i wont forgive the traitor faggotry media outlet D-Mail

that captain harlock would be able to make it

>Last night being the last night before Lent, I went out to dinner for one last round of my favorite yum-yums and slurp-slurps.
shall'nt

haha time and a place Tommy

twitter.com/TRobinsonNewEra/status/876740192438288384

nah, nothing ever changes, all that means is more needless deaths
and if something is going to change with this government, it'll be draconian internet controls

redpill me on this car

I don't think it's a majority anymore and a fair number of people have probably changed their minds

brave aut right solider brings down globalism/cultural marxism in one fell swoop

>Scotland can be independent!
>Miliband can win!
>Brexit will fail!
>It's Hillary's turn!

>britain will come out worse off in the negotiations!

hew name a time and place ya daft cunt al fuckin heem ya x