What do you think of the new Black Mirror season?

What do you think of the new Black Mirror season?

The first two episodes were meh in my opinion, but the San Junipero made up for it. What a fucking great episode

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=bsXl7qAtlTU
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

San Junipero is the best episode of the whole series.

How is this episode so well received? There's nothing happening in it.

I don't know what Sup Forums's on about, I liked every episode except the military one with the "roaches." For me, the standouts were the pedo blackmail episode, and the one with the bees. San Junipero was also quite good though

It was a boring romance story. Why do people like this episode so much?

It's bait.

The pedo blackmail was so fucking good. It was probably inspired by Sup Forums

It was romantic and mysterious, and it felt like the only episode that really prioritized the characters over the gimmick.

I didn't like it because of the romance story, I liked it because of the whole "avoiding death and staying young in a virtual world" thing. IT's a really interesting subject for me (even though I'm not sure if I actually upload myself)

can we talk about how the plot was more or less the same in every episode

>attach something to body in some way
>causes complete audio and visual hallucinations
>turns out the technology is not quite what it seems

the pedo one was different but only because there was no implant it was still pretty similar and the bee one again wasnt the same but still a lot of similarities. i get that they are all future and sci-fi but the first couple seasons every episode had a very original idea and the jon hamm one did the audio/visual hallucination thing very well

>the pedo one was different

So was the 1st episode, which was about rating people, and the last episode which was about bees. So really, half the episodes were about audio-visual hallucination.

but the pedo one and the rating people one were still about living inside your phone in a false reality (i guess the pedo isnt a false reality per se) and while i guess your right, this is a difference, it isn't quite enough for me. also 3 episodes with the exact same device on a show which is basically centered around the plot device.

also i enjoyed this season and i really liked the first 2 seasons as well so im a fan i just think this season seemed kind of lazy in that manner

also the rating system one is basically everyone having the same visual hallucination and are just as real if not more real than the hallucinations in the other episodes. the way everything went at the airport and car rental place it was clear that the plot wasnt too different from any other eps

If I'm not mistaken, the title "Black Mirror" refers to a computer/TV/phone screen. It's not just about technology in general, it's very specifically focused on our developing relationship with media and the Internet. It makes perfect sense for the new season to focus on VR since that is exactly where the "black mirror" industry is heading

I only watched it cause I thought mommyfu was going to get blacked.
S1 > all

I kept thinking Yorkie was transgender.

Yorkie is my ideal woman. I don't know what this says about me.

I've only seen the first episode of the first season, do I need to watch them all before I start San Junipero?

that you're afraid of a strong, sexually liberated womyn

No. You can watch any episode in any order. If you plan on watching them all, watch the fifth episode of S3 first because it's rubbish.

San Junipero nearly made me cry.

The colours and overall visuals were stunning.

thanks

Yeah. The music was really great too.

Speaking of which, is there a link to the music that plays in this scene?
youtube.com/watch?v=bsXl7qAtlTU

It was a reddit leftist's wet dream

>Lesbians
>Interracial lesbians
>White Female cuck
>Mixed race black stronk female
>Hedonism
>There is no God
>Euthanasia
>fag marriage

stop baiting. that was the worst episode in the season

The whole show has a fucking stellar soundtrack. But yeah, I agree.

'member the eighties?

Anyone got a webm of the guy getting cucked in sesaon 2?
Perfect Sup Forums material