Euroshits complain that it's hot

>Euroshits complain that it's hot
>People here are literally collapsing dead in the streets

I posted it in Celsius for you subhumans. And the sun just came up 2 hours ago. It's not even July yet. Shut the fuck up

>13% humidity
Baby tier.

I'd literally kill myself if it was over 30° at 8am here.

Calm your tits OP, this was last week.

Who thought it was a good idea to build cities in literal deserts?
Why are americans so stupid?

>People here are literally collapsing dead in the streets
>Las Vegas
by nature? they lost all money at roulette and just died of poverty in the gutter?

>live in place that is uninhabitable 90% of the time
Vs
>live in comfy Western European climate, usual temperature range of -3 to 25°C throughout the year
>sometimes a few days spike up to 35°C which no one here is used to

If I find feces in my toilet I'm not gonna be surprised, if I find feces in the meal I ordered at a restaurant, I'm gonna complain.

That was your HIGH. That's ours at the sunrise. Our highs will be 47° during the early afternoon

I was just in vegas. Saw Rodger Waters, Night Ranger, and Boston. Was pretty awesome but hot as fuck.

Why do people (especially whites) voluntarily live in cities like Las Vegas or Phoenix?

Why not?

>when euros complain about the weather

Because the weather is actively trying to kill you

Because muh freedom and Dat wild west. 1/4 of the year being burning scorching hell is worth it

yeah but we don't have to deal with snow in the winter.

Why not?

We mostly neither, oceanic mustard race

I'm ok with this

you are a shitskin because you try to insult europeans very hard for no reason

>used to hate summer, couldn't cope with the heat, felt ill and shit
>now I exercise regularly, and go to the sauna regularly and the heat feels fine

Went for a bike ride yesterday, was nice.

>76%

I went from a BMI of 27.7 to 20.4, still sweating like a pig at night when sleeping room temp is above 22-ish. But of course I'm freezing more easily in the cold now ;_;