Bros, I need your advice. I've been lurking for years but never felt the need to post until now

Bros, I need your advice. I've been lurking for years but never felt the need to post until now.

Here's the thing. My sister, who just turned 15, started dating an older guy and that pisses me off. He's about to turn 18 this April, and I think he's too old for her. Plus, that boy lives far a away. I've discovered they met at least twice so far, and even found some pics of them cuddling and kissing in an envelope in my sister's bedroom, along with an handwritten letter.

The question is: how should I proceed? I don't want them to date. He's too old and she's blindly following her emotions. I'm older than him and physically bigger, but don't think physical confrontation will work, and will only backfire due to my sister's nature.

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=OQES48uR_WFHEKFo)original_198679182.jpg (575x851, 55K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=wzNZ-_nABH6xqgcw)original_198829242.jpg (575x808, 102K)

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=oq1B5WCFqyKla7xC)original_198677772.jpg (575x886, 87K)

name?

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=hV4v37IuQMf_OrtZ)original_198678042.jpg (575x825, 64K)

"Jackye" something I think

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=f2RJlR8wTPQJUEk5)original_198829402.jpg (575x890, 82K)

bump. I need serious advice, my men

Attached: (m=e-yaaGqaa)(mh=36QRPp1rzGnsAtx-)original_198829282.jpg (575x868, 104K)

My advice is post her nudes faggot

Don't bother trying to stop a Chad you cuck

You have to show this cuck who your sister belongs to by fucking her. It is the only thing you can do now.

Simple, basic blackmail technique. Feigned emotional support figure due to educational facts about your sister's current situation, manipulate the direction of hurt and anger towards a common enemy, revenge encouragement and perceived value build-up of your "help", sister reaches wanted equality with older sibling and is encouraged to feel indebted, revaluation of increasingly "romantic" feelings, small push to encourage subconscious development of physical and mental attraction to savior figure, act impartial or resilient to first move of affection while not applying "weird" label to it, cue a harder and more physical try at attention, play the part of a conflicted man or continue with behavior encouragement via deflection, at some point a depressive or physical break will occur, if physical break occurs subject will not self-incriminate, if depressive break occurs, ask elementary questions about feelings, kill pressure on taboo social contact and play still/victim, this will lead you to 3 base, if at any point in chain the subject analyzes your behavior and elevates over behavior as a subject and realizes plot, act like normal situation with opposite sex

The stories and information posted here are artistic works of fiction and falsehood.
Only a fool would take anything posted here as fact.

You sound jealous. Figure that out first.

don't be whiny faggot, your sister is her own person go back to lurking you beta fuck

Thanks. Only serious answer so far and it's pretty decent.

I'm sorry for the bad quality, it's a botched flowchart in text form from a very drunk modern yuppie, and hobbyist psychologist and neurologist coming down from a high dose of vyvnase.

Yes but still good my man. Keep it up.

>$0? why??!!!?????

Attached: c5zqt8jddsk5scjs2022497000000.jpg (394x525, 23K)

it hinges on the assumption that you can argue very effectively the point of, if you want to fuck him(,and him being of similar material and statistical traits as yourself.) why not (realize you have been building up a (completely normal) desire to fuck me, and) fuck me instead.

also, random dude who I hope is realistically attractive and can utilize the crux of this plan, "the halo effect" to get what he wants. Please please please read up more on basic psych. Also, force your sister to swallow a load for me.

Kali Yuga bitches

nigga you still high as fuck

Attached: trumpeyes.jpg (800x533, 75K)

shit, how bad is it user?

Attached: patrick-bateman-by-kelly-puissegur.png (300x300, 79K)

she 15
he 17
its just a two years difference are you serious you are just ruining your sisters relationship

you seem like a faggot and not in a good way.
try kys or similar

Fucking kek

Look at you posting for the first time, and showing what a fucking little manlet you are. So what if your sister dates an older guy. My girl is 10 years younger than me and her parents are 11 years different from each other.

Grow up fag, keep lurking or fuck off to reddit newfag

Attached: 1520415633921.png (694x364, 167K)

OP wants to fuck his sister and wants to know how to cockblock the other dude without her getting mad

Are you implying your parents raised a slut that can't wait to get dicked?

You should proceed by handling your own business, letting your sister handle her own business, and -- unless she's in life-threatening danger -- letting it go.