Look out the window

>look out the window
>see this qt sticking a wooden cross on your yard
>what do?

Release the hounds.

The picture is from a Spanish relgious ceremony. Nothing to do with the kkk.

That's from borriquita brotherhood you dumb fuck redditors

Would be very satisfying shooting a klansman. Get to see their pretty white dresses turn red.

op is a dumb nigger

this is not KKK

Holy shit, ghosts.

>shooting a klansman
Nothing of value would be lost.

Would be very satisfying shooting a nigger, cause they're a nigger.

>brotherhood
>Cute little girl
baka desu senpai

Tell her there're still a couple of months left to the Holy Week

>borriquita
:^)

Why?

>They're going to remove all the majis from buddhist temples in Japan forever because tourists are retarded
>They're going to remove that costume in Semana Santa in Spain forever because tourists are retarded
I hate PC culture

Tell the bitch that Trump doesn't take office until January, so she can't deport me yet

She has pretty lips. I want to kiss her.

complain about the under representation of black people in their organization.

Why not.

They accept black people, is black people who don't want to come closer to them, so who's the racist now?

Why?

Have any source or are you just being paranoid? I unhesitatingly doubt Spics would give up their Catholic parades or Japs their traditional culture just to avoid whining tourists.

I like the purple ones.

>They're going to remove all the majis from buddhist temples in Japan forever because tourists are retarded
they're not though, they just changed it on tourist maps. They also changed the symbol for the onsens because of confusion. It has nothing to do with PC culture, it's just the tourist board realizing it has to appeal to people who don't speak Japanese

And they're definitely not removing that costume, Spanish Catholics haven't given a fuck in a century

Because.

>google image search
>borriquita brotherhood
>nothing to do with KKK whatsoever
>check thread again
>everybody confirms
So basially, if I saw her putting a cross in my yard, I would wonder if this is common Holy Week celebration, and what the hell I'm doing in Seville.

Holy shit.

>its a redditors don't realize its a cunny thread so they don't report it for stealing all their replies from their meme threads

Pretty much

Put on my "Make America Great Again" hat and beat that bitch with a bat. She has no place in Trump's America.

Whoa, racist.

And I hate spanish culture, it is also fucking retarded. More so than tourists not understanding a culture they've never been to, which is understandable and also happens to Spaniards.