Post you national sports teams, so we can determine how white your country is

Post you national sports teams, so we can determine how white your country is.

It'll depend on the sport. Football being one of the most diverse. Team GB Olympic squad was surprisingly white, the medal winners anyway.

other national teams are usually whiter save for wrestling or maybe running

Why are Finnish girls so ugly

;o finnish girls

This game is rigged against the USA and France.

>thinking Finnish girls are ugly must automatically mean I think British girls are attractive
Dumbass

sports gals dont care what you think of them they will manhandle your sissy ass if they want it.

lol finnish girls look like swedish men

>posts little girls
Post your women's team you brown bastard.

>"m8 wipe your shoes, they're dirty! disgusting!"
>[dives his face to a trough filled with shit and greedily swallows from it]

>this is what stormfags fetishize

do we look italien Sup Forums ?

I don't see much of a difference tbqh :^)

>#10
What's this boy doing in female team?

tfw you're 175 cm tall karlan

do we look spanish Sup Forums ?

We are a proud, black African nation.

No.

>that janissary at 4

I met Markus Halsti once, but he never gets enough caps to be consistently a starter with the Finns.

the only sport women play (+ tennis)

men play football/soccer, tennis, and in small cities basketball/volley too.
rugby is for the 10% with more money, and polo only for the wealthy ones.

Btw this kit was so awesome

waiting for france to post theirs

t. French

>TSUnaldo not tiptoeing
fake

funny how _ethnic_ Spaniards vary so much in apperance. Some look totally white while some look like real fucking arabs.

Xabi Alonso is an example of a white Spaniard and Pedro is an example of an arab Spaniard.

BRAVO ARGENTINA!

:^)

Embarrassing

contrary to belief many finnish girls are really really hot, my friend has one as gf and also in general they have really nice asses.

destroy hongcouver

t. pierre

Should all be teams from the same sport so you can compare you simpletons

>be holland
>have to search for the grasshockey to find a white team.
KEK

>all these """first-worlders""" posting literally who sport and females

i like hockey girls

>tfw no energetic Brazilian gf to make me come out of my shell

IT HURTS

Argentina is white

You mad hahahahahahaha?

the niggest

>Bruce Wang
>Brian Wong
>Robert Dong

>argenigga

a few half-Germans (Boateng, Khedira) but it's ok...
Özil is full Turk though ..

Those muslim beards are very disturbing.

D-d-delet this!

fuck me this frog ass nigga

>France

Pedro is from the Canary Islands. Maybe some of his ancestors were guanches.

Some Spaniards are paler, some are darker. We don't have the same racial obsessions as Northerners. In fact, when we see someone with a tanned skin, we don't sperg out about ancient rapebabies and whatnot - we simply assume that they just arrived from their holidays on the beach.

:^)

Beautiful

>not using your niggers to round around chasing a ball while white people revel in mastering the arts and advancing science
Where is the harm in this again?

>mfw Germany actually uses its native citizens to run around kicking at a rubber sphere

Fucking unstoppable.

roman eremonko fucking coke

that damage-control

Supreme monobrow on #14

Honestly all I've got.

But seriously though, I'm happier that it's our rugby team that's white and not the football one.

Mate your rugby team was half white.

GOOD movie

Less than that, but all the non-whites are French Polynesians anyways, so nobody minds them being there really.

weren't guanches supposed to be tall and blonde?

*blocks your path*

>number 18 is so white he glows
good job, Luxembourg.

Sorry for invading you in 1940 btw.

Was actually essential to the von Manstein to transpire as intended, and break out into France into the Ardennes.

Read somewhere that one point Germany had 1000 Abwher members running around Luxembourg so they'd be sure that they'd open the gates when the German army drove through, and so that the royal family would be captured.

for the von Manstein plan*
Ah fuck can't write.

Getting drowsy.

Actually during the invasion the second tankdivion of the germany army saw a luxembourgish gendarme on a bicycle and mistook him for a french scout and thought that the french army was coming in their direction so they all retreated back over the moselle to Germany and waited there for 6 hours

>tankdivion
>germany army

If only that had been a French scout... Was Luxembourg like Belgium and Netherlands, and hoarding up its neutrality thinking it'd deflect german aggression away from them? That I can't remember.

But in spite of that, to my knowledge the Kleist detachment that performed the hook against the Ftench and British armies swarmed into France through Luxembourg eventually, nah?

Because of the treaty of London Luxembourg wasn't even allowed to have an army of more than 1000 men and said treaty forced the country to remain neutral,the germans had pratically free passage combined with the fact that the german minority in the country had already sabotaged the Schuster line before the arrival of german troops

>german minority in the country had already sabotaged the Schuster line before the arrival of german troops
Wow geese fucking rude. Apparently, those Nazis were like the Jews they so very much abhor apparently, not integrating into their country, and serving others purely on the basis of whom belonged to the same ethnicity as them.

We also had commies that sabotaged French industry because they earnestly believed in the Molotov-Ribbentropp pact hah, and thought assisting in defeating was empowering for the USSR.

Are polynesians more liked than nogs and arabs?

Well the germans that didn't flee after the war was over were pulled through towns attached to horses and stuff like that,crazy times

That's old as fuck

We don't have one you mongol.