WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO MEN DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: chained.jpg (2000x1123, 766K)

anyone got the uncensored angry bush?

Where was this? Italy?

Or Spain.

It's not so much degradation as it is appreciation.

It was in Spain

Attached: LL8IjLE - Copy.jpg (2592x1944, 915K)

Whiter than expected.

Feminism is a contagious and mutagenic venereal disease that, like Syphilis, affects both the reproductive system and the nervous system of women who were deficient in the antibodies present in the sperm of Human males, i.e. single females and lesbians. Symptoms of Feminism include: infertility, uterine damage, encephalitis resulting in increased aggression (just like Rabies), adrenaline overdose (magnifying their already-aggressive amygdalas by 99%), severe allergy to males, endocrine dysfunction, obesity, diabetes, excessive growth of body hair, toxic body odour, vagina dentata, breast cancer, cervical cancer, ovarian cancer, brain cancer, cancer in general, and paranoid schizophrenia involving a phobia that The Man and everything (even the trees) is out to rape them. Some victims of severe infection by Feminism are hopelessly mutated so much that they resemble less Human Female but rather as rabid, mimondless and extremely violent canines that murder any Human male near them, or mutated gigantic zombie landwhales that kill every form of life around them with their stink.

Cuánta degeneración... Pensé que era Argentina según dijeron unos anons... si es España, qué ciudad es?

dude stop with this fucking thread before people start agreeing with those retarded women. thats all that repeating a thread like this does.

Weak genetics.

birds of a feather flock together, meaning sjw's listen to sjw's, catholics listen to catholics.

Fuck off.

except when op keeps posting the same thread and it becomes 'bait' so people purposely disagree with the original intended purpose of the thread to spite op

What's the point of this same thread over and over constantly.

España fue de los sitios con mayor popularidad este 8M
Yo me mudo a Corea del norte

FU

retard

Saxophone

What if people didn't stand around taking pictures of them giving them attention and just walk right past. kek

Fug

That's Buenos Aires, Argentina. In front of the congress. I used to study a near few blocks from there. Shit is crazy all the time with riots and marches all the fucking time.

well played

pls no

Attached: 1520113461052.webm (720x720, 1.72M)

fag

Your role in this game of Life is to take my cock and my seed and make babies.

sodomite