Why do you folks love anime so much? Not trolling or anything...

Why do you folks love anime so much? Not trolling or anything. I know this is an anime board and I've been browsing Sup Forums since 2007 or so but i just can't get myself into anime.
Tried watching death note and kakegurui and couldn't even finish em. Maybe is just not my type of thing?

Attached: IMG_9260.png (256x291, 106K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

kys

Cause a lot of people grew up with it. Kinda bland anime to start with imo... If you want the average experience that gets people hooked try Attack on Titan. If you can't get into that then idk what to tell you. Not really my thing as a fan of anime myself, but plenty of friends who've never liked anime got into it so... Yea.

Anime are for kids.

Attached: 936full-crows-zero-ii-screenshot.jpg (800x534, 22K)

Well for me, I got into because my friend told me to cheer up and watch some anime with him when I was sad. I hated anime before but he put on Space Dandy and Baka to Test and fell in love because of how hard those shows made me laugh. I was hooked forever when I realized how much I loved romance anime with Toradora. You just have to find your niche.

Attached: 1516544361665.jpg (230x233, 40K)

They are weebs

I personally don't. You'd probably find quite a few people on here don't. You just don't notice because nobody makes "not anime" threads.

this is an anime imageboard

Spirited away, princess mononoke, ninja scroll, berserk (the original), attack on Titan

If you try those and don't like them, then you probably don't like anime, if you do like them then force yourself through all of evangelion, it is actually pretty boring and shitty for most of the show but eventually comes to an amazing end that will leave you thinking wtf just happend

animu has a lot of genres but it sucks now. what's popular now is slice of life comedies. it was dope in the 80s-90s when it was ultra violent and crazy
try watching fist of the north star, battle angel, or doomed megalopolis something with some hair on it's balls

Agree on berserk (one season from 90's i think, not the new one), and princess mononoke

Anything else I tried was boring shit, even if that was exactly what I was expecting it ended up being boring

anime girls look hot so you know, the threads are popular

>it is actually pretty boring and shitty for most of the show

Don't ever give your opinion about anime again. It's dogshit, just like you. put a bullet in your brain.

first anime-nerd nolife triggered

continuing from this
>fist of the north star
is one of the shittiest baits i've seen, the show is fucking retarded, you can just watch teletubbies instead
... i wasted so many hours hoping it gets better and it only got worse

There was some solid animu in the late 90s and early 00s but moe ruined everything forever. Sorry, its too late.

Don't give yourself too much credit you fucking child, I'm not triggered because of you but because life sucks and I need someone to vent my anger out onto. Not to repeat myself but your taste is pleb-tier, kill yourself.

Is dragon ball z anime? Not trolling

One Piece is the only anime/manga i've ever liked enough to stick with it , its fucking amazing tho .

Attached: ruffy.jpg (640x640, 103K)

>because life sucks
>anger

Hahahaha. And it's me who should kill myself :-)

Well it is boring as fuck and the themes are always school or people with powers
And japanese narrative is just so unnecesarily convoluted and disconnected
I mean I feel you OP, I really can't understand it either. I've always thought that people that grew up with animu somehow develops an inability to appreciate any other, more mature forms of storytelling.

Yep. Three bullets to the brain. Do it fast and In a public place so you can get quick recognition.

>this is an anime board
That's where you're fucking wrong, kid. This site hasn't been about anime for 10 years.

'sides you animu otaku faggots are weird as shit and often have some serious issues

>'sides
What a fucking nigger. Pathetic.

You seem to be OK with the rest of my post. I'm glad we agree on otakus being retards at least.

>You seem to be OK with the rest of my post.
I didn't read every post in the thread. The one where you acted like a total nigger on a site for white people stuck out. Write the rest of the word next time, retard.

k

>acting like a toddler because raised in poverty

>k
What a fucking nigger. Pathetic.

'sok man, I feel you. I'm sorry your life sucks.

Not your site, non-white.

I know man. You wouldn't believe how many kids in school love the shit now.

aight famm enuf of ya bullshit gimme yo address and imma beat the living shirt out of ya and force ya to watch my BBC while i fuk yo wife

>Nigger
Black guy here. Gotta bunch of people that got animosity towards black guys cause their dicks are bigger than them. These are guys that are jealous, cause they don't carry, they don't possess, BBC. They don't possess that GOD GENE that's involved in these black men out here.
Keep getting jealous while your wife asks for CUCK-HOLDS. While your girlfriends ask for CUCK-HOLDS and WISH that they could get FUCKED by these African warriors with these huge BBCs that could pipe them down to the point where they could FEEL each and every last spectacle of their pussies getting VIBRATED and THRUSTED until the orgasm just SPEWS out. Keep saying NIGGER, keep saying BLACK.
Come on you CUCK-HOLDS! You love it! You love this shit! I’ll be that monkey. I’ll be that monkey. Yup, with a BBC. Enjoy it. Have your woman take this dick. She’s imagining a HUGE Black Cock. Why do you think your bitches get huge dildos!?
You guys don’t possess the BBC gene. That’s why you’re upset. No BBC equals anger. You’re upset, you’re mad at these African Cocks. These Rhino Dicks. That’s why you guys like saying nigger so much. I get it.

NARUTO is so far the best, others suck because they aren't as captivating

Because with god and anime on my side, i am invincible!

Try watching something interesting like Black Lagoon or you know watch something in a genre you like. Scifi, fantasy, girls acting slutty... ? What's your fucking poison, cape shit maybe? Ask about genre's.

Don't fucking watch female meme anime Death Note or zero depth netflix anime filler.

only one of the classics, pokemon however is not

>girls acting slutty
What would you reccommend?
Is there anything related to traps?

Eat shit, nigger.

Attached: 1502769834767.webm (480x272, 1.94M)

Try watching cow boy bepop and samurai champloo.

Highschool DxD
Prison School
Elfen Lied

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY

Ok, one last question, I heard all these girls on pic related are all traps, could you tell me the name of the animes?

Attached: IMG_9325.jpg (1236x742, 677K)

Stein's Gate had a cute trap.

Its because they can't get a real life girl, either because they fat and pasty with zits, or are socially retarded, or all of the above.

They have this misconception based on a stereotype of Asian chicks being timid shy little girls so they dream of a FUCKING CARTOON CHARACTER being their gf.

Also a lot of them are at least somewhat of a pedophile and aren't ready to accept it, so they jerk off to cartoon characters made to look like little girls.

Every single one of you fag enablers need to be murdered.

Maybe try something more old style, like Berserk or DBZ or Cowboy Bebop.

Who is that?

Have you ever stopped to think, about how wrong you are, and how no one can stand you in real life either?

Attached: noted and disregarded.jpg (228x221, 10K)

>image macro after 2010
Thanks for advertising how little value your thoughts and feelings are worth, female brain.

anime website

There are plenty of animes that don't revolve around either of those topics, you just have to look for them.

Attached: Live feed from stormfront dot com.jpg (640x480, 33K)

>female brain
end you'reself

Anime is a broad spectrum, in japan it covers all aspects of society and all kinds of topics, some of them are strictly educational, others the moe shit that came out since the 2000...

If you want to watch content that is not for the brain dead try stuff from the era when they worked through the trauma of being in the 2nd world war. Silent Moebius, GITS, Gungrave, Cowboy Bebop, Trigun, Kenshin, Lain, berserk, vampire hunter d, fist of the north star, legend of the galactic heroes, lupin, akira, Space Battleship Yamato. pretty much forget most of anime that came out after 2002, there is the occasional gem but otherwise the braindead cringefest that is weeabos emerged after that.

Also ITT : Triggered fags who talk about sucking dicks from girls all day long.

Attached: sean-tay-motokonew2.jpg (900x900, 141K)

>you'rself

being this retarded...

I noticed your post was written by a nigger and is invalid.

>reddit space
Being this retarded...

You basically have to be socially broken and somewhat gay to like anime.

>can't quote
>being this new

>2009 + 11
>not being socially broken and somewhat gay

Attached: 2u47uqc-1.jpg (732x1200, 502K)

Shit, I guess we're skipping right over spring this year?

Attached: jani.jpg (400x400, 22K)

+ 11
Cringe. Stop trying to be funny. You're not equipped for it.

my dreams are all dead and buried

It's been summer since 2009. You'd know that if you deserved to be here. Try growing out of reaction pics like all the grown ups did.

Been on Sup Forums since 'ot 5.
This is my childish nostalgia, suck my dick and lick my ass faggot~
I'll be as childish as I want, and still look more intelligent than you.

Attached: Goldbluming.jpg (216x146, 4K)

Been here since before that. Your status as a newfag has been confirmed.

I'm sorry if you thought this was a discussion, newfag. It's obvious you're a johnny come lately.

>Tried watching death note and kakegurui and couldn't even finish em
It's for kids. I watched death note when i was 15 and i find it very entertaining and smart. Tried rewatch when was 22, pure cringe, cant stand 2 series. Plot has so many stupidity that i didn't notice back then.

Yes, I'm sure you were totally like the first mod, and built your own board and everything.
Quick without looking it up what board was i?

Attached: gandhi.png (500x300, 41K)

>Why do you folks love anime so much?
Anime by itself is just a medium just like realistic movies or books. However certain types of stories are better done in anime than regular movies because of the cost to produce it. Cyberpunk has a much better representation in anime than in hollywood and the stories are also better. There's of course a lot of trash in anime just like in regular movies but the list of good cyberpunk done with anime is longer than the list of regular movies.

That image when faggots start sucking each other's dicks in public. Fucking gross, get a room.

>Maybe is just not my type of thing?
Probably, dont force yourself. You wont lose much, but there are good things made by those crazy nips. Evangelion, code geass, trigun, ghost in the shell, trinity blood, attack on titan. Those are good for entry level.
Still, anime is a hobby, you dont feel joy, you do do it and move on.

Please keep your disgusting homo fantasies to yourself.

Moar of her

Ape being ape. Nothing new.

>Soyboy getting butthurt

Dude I love anime but attack on titan is fucking awful. Every episode is 1/4th interesting developments and 3/4ths whiny bullshit and people crying about how they're all gonna die. I understand they're in a dire situation but that shit gets fucking old after a couple episodes. But they just keep doing it literally every single episode. I got to the point where I had to skip ahead a little bit whenever one of those scenes would start because I couldn't sit through it anymore.