I remember a few years back when everybody was upset the government put fluoride in the drinking water...

I remember a few years back when everybody was upset the government put fluoride in the drinking water. They said it made people docile, easier to control, and less likely to rebell. Now it would seem these same people just use weed instead. Same asswholes same effect.

Attached: IMG_20180312_052059.jpg (2224x1440, 414K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would explain the feminism and transgender movements...

I think those people are way too motivated to be stoned. They're only motivated by hate and greed. It's the only thing that could get people that worked up.

It's never just one thing OP
>It just never is.

Attached: flat800x800075f.u2.jpg (666x800, 53K)

OP , for as little as $1 per book , you can go educate yourself at your local library before you look and sound stupid in front of millions of ppl.

Sounds like some retard stoner got his feelings hurt.

Yep he's doing fine no side effects at all. I'm sure when he grows up he'll be a CEO of Taco Bell or something.

Attached: y2z3l.jpg (600x450, 86K)

youtu.be/OYTnpE2rofY

Topkek

>be 2k18
>unironically replying to bait

Shiggity diggity

He is clearly not interested in such a position though

Your right he's not anymore. But we should all want better for ourselves. And the whole point of this post is that weed it's just as bad as fluoride in the water. It takes people's motivation away.

Your right he's not anymore. But the whole point of this post is that weed is just as bad as fluoride in the water. It takes people's motivation away, making them docile and easier to control. So you're kind of proving my point

I agree 100%. Weed is evil and makes you unmotivated and lazy.

cannabis is the closest thing to immortality within our existence

>I remember a few years back when everybody was upset the government put fluoride in the drinking water.
I was one of those people.
> Now it would seem these same people just use weed instead.
Nope, I don't smoke weed. I also no longer think, or care, about fluoride. I was 16 then, 22 now. 6 years ago. Seems far away.

Don't forget about:
>GMOs
>Chemtrails
>Vaccines

Good to know people are waking up

I don't know whose side you're on. But it sounds like you were smart before and now. And I'm not saying I believe in any of the conspiracies. Simply that if it is to be believed we swapped one drug of control for another

You're high right now aren't you?

>rebell
>asswholes

yes

I wouldn't say marijuana is that drug. I used to smoke it when I thought about all of that crazy shit. When I stopped smoking, I no longer thought about it. Marijuana makes you paranoid of that shit.

Paranoia awful close to fear. And fear is used to control the masses.

paranoia is exciting because you can conquer it so easily, its just in ur head. the greater the paranoia, the greater the conquer, and its easy

True. But any emotion can be used to control the masses.

>Happiness
"Vote [person] and you will be happy!"
>Anger
"Corporation X did something evil, they're fucked up, go protest!" -> stocks fall, buildings damaged
>etc.