Name ONE (1) good Marvel movie villain

Name ONE (1) good Marvel movie villain.

Protip: You can't.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDMHKgBfpE
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Thanos is pretty badass

stop posting niggers

Name ONE (1) day of your life that wasn't a complete and utter waste.

Magneto and that's it

thisisisisiissisisiss is the only answer and its not MCU capeshit for faggots congfrmwd

Loki.

but he's an anti-villain at beast.

All he's done so far is sit in a chair doing nothing. You need to go back

>implying Magneto isn't a freedom fighter and ultimately the good guy

Dr Octavius

That ominous posture tho. It implies so much. Marvel are the masters of subtlety.

Winter soldier
/thread me pls

Imagine how cool it would of been if they actually got flooded like this and were in a dire situation like in this pic instead of tearing through the robots like paper and not getting very injured. They should of hired someone who could deliver on that vision instead of someone with his head stuck in TV like Joss Whedon

He's been collecting stones where have you been

Obadiah Stane aaand that's it.

youtube.com/watch?v=-WDMHKgBfpE

What do I win?

He sucks at it. He had 2 and now has 0.

OP BTFO

are the batman movies marvel?

cia was pretty good

>he wants to be as cool as Tony but no one respects him
Come on this is perfect. I wish his plan was more in depth, they should of done something like Red Dynamo or Ghost

Dormammu

DAT ISH NOT MAI BURD

DESU that would've been hard for most directors to pull off.

Marvel should use the visual team behind Doctor Strange for the Infinity War movies.

silver samurai

He was so good they used him in Marvel and DC

>Magneto
>Sam Raimi - Doc Oc
>Sam Raimi - Harry Osborn
>Obadiah Stane
>Loki
>Winter Soldier before Civil War
>Yellowjacket
>Kaecilius (Dont care what anyone says, he was good).

>Yellow Jacket
D R O P P E D

Underrated villain

Had clear motivation and was a legit badass against the Hulk of all people.

>would of

Thanks grammar nazi skrillex

Thanks, bud

Name 1 good DC villain that's not Leto Joker

DC? Not DCEU? Almost the whole Batman's rouge gallery then.

Black suit superman was pretty evil

In films. But OK, if it's the DCU, then there have been zero good villains. Closest is MurderMan .

Ras was good. Big Guy was great before he became cuck. Scarecrow is ok. In DCEU both murdermans are great villains. Also Pa Kent:

Jonathan "Pa" Kent is arguably the greatest villain in modern cinema. Zack Snyder turned a bland farmer from Kansas into more than just the adoptive father of Superman; Pa Kent is now the catalyst that turns the Over-Man into a vicious killer, a dark messiah who offers hope only of being in his shadow.
Jonathan Kent is not an important man on the surface. He has an ailing farm and a wife who may share a name with the Wayne matriarch but has none of the wealth or the charm as that Martha does. Plagued by the sounds and sights of drowning horses and his own premature impotence, Jonathan finds the child his wife always wanted in the alien he names Clark, the creature he sees as the ultimate tool of vengeance upon the world that has mistreated him. Gone are the dreams of old, gone the days of hard working men like President Truman or Jonathan's father. Now the world is a gutter, filled with the sex and blood of thieves, whore and murderers. Jonathan sees in Clark the potential to create a messianic figure, a symbol of hope people could look up to as their new god, and thus he begins to lay the groundwork of his plans. He almost blew his cover when Clark saved a busload of children from drowning. All the trouble to sabotage the bus' brakes, and now the boy ruins everything. Jonathan couldn't have his boy plagued by the same sights and sounds of drowning life as he himself is, so he had to take more drastic measures. He had to die before his son's eyes for a pointless reason, to show that the life of a human being is worth no more than that of a dog's.
Jonathan Kent will teach you the Superman. He is lightning, he is madness!

E P I C fucking me me me bruh
P
I
C

Wilson Fisk
Zebediah Killgrave
Cornell Stokes
Grant Douglas Ward

>b-but not a movie

MCU counts. These are twelve-hour movies. Fuck you.

The only one who close here to be good is Wilson Fisk. And they made him crying bitch so he is just meh. Others are shit just like shows they fit in.

see ivan, he can't put his head in there

LET GO OF ME DC FAG