WHY DO ME DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

WHY DO ME DEGRADE US!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Attached: eidnsl.jpg (810x539, 108K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ac2TmnzR6Y4
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why does nobody seem to have uncensored versions of these?

cuz nobody wants to see all those saggy tits

I'm no Spaniard, but does that say feminism is genocide?

Attached: 1520403925030.jpg (720x719, 41K)

yes

Attached: images(4).jpg (276x183, 5K)

For the sake of humanity.

Fuck off, Brenda.

Attached: IMG_1967.jpg (600x560, 272K)

Google is your friend.

youtu.be/ac2TmnzR6Y4

Because we can.

Attached: 1437864369606s.jpg (250x250, 8K)

Attached: 1520864534679.jpg (276x183, 15K)

It says femicide, which is murder perpetrated against a woman/women. This may be from Mexico where there are tons of gruesome, unsolved murders of women in border cities like Juarez.

Attached: 1520780124799.jpg (398x500, 23K)

nah bro, it's Argentina, not nearly as bad as mexico, fucking bbitches

Because it's the same guy posting this thread as soon as his cool down is up.
Lol what the fuck is wrong with people that this is how they spend their free time?

>fucking bbitches
Whoa buddy. Calm your tits they never did anything to you. Maybe that's why you're so upset.

4 current threads op?
You're literally worse than Andy sixx

Really? rate of fake sexual offenses is rising, they want a female quota in every job, this quota is to be added to the already existing LGBT quota. Every march leaves cities a shithole

Attached: 1520628829831.jpg (1500x857, 129K)

Checked, but user, it sounds like you're just coming up with another scapegoat. Besides jews, blacks, mexicans, libuhrahls now you want to add women to the list of why your life sucks? Take some fucking initiative and quit peddling ignorance, take charge of your life and quit blaming others.

>Andy sixx
Andy Suxx

> what the fuck did you just say about me?
I never blame no one for my not so shitty existence. I do hate this fucking bitches, and liberal cucks, they don't bring any good to society, and many of them live with my taxes, wellfare in here is crazy, state employment is huge, and that's all made with the money from taxes paid by me.

>they want a female quota
>they
Come on user, quit being a bitch, and come to grips with the fact you blame others for your problems. Also highly unlikely you are someone whom contributes much to the tax revenue, as you are here.

Great another fucking incel thread redpillin' us cause they are scared of talking to girls.

Attached: Bernardsmoke.jpg (900x1505, 202K)

you are so cucked that you are ok with wimin or fags being employed just because their (trigger alert) gender or sexual orientation and not their actual capabilities?. I am an engineer, making an effort to succeed on my own, i do pay taxes in fact young self employed people pay here more taxes than any other categories, and fuck no, i do not want my taxes being used to give jobs to unqualified people.

Enjoy
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z

Oh boy, can you prove that said women/traps/fags are held to lower standards than men in the same field? Or are you trying to argue what you think?

stop, you're trying too hard, at this point you're just being a white knight, no one gives a shit user, even less the dude you've been having an internet argument with

COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES COOL THREAD CANT WAIT TO SEE THIS AGAIN IN ANOTHER 5 MINUTES

They shouldn't be askin a quota, they should be asking for the same oprtunities as the rest, not a fucking quota then.

Only 2 of those are me, and fuck off faggot. Goto another thread if you don't like it.

I hate my country for this

Opportunities are not always equal. Take a look at say welding. I have seen multiple women out perform males, yet they had trouble getting jobs, even though they were more skilled.

Theres a uncensored version with tits out, been on Sup Forums for weeks. Its even a thread up now.. and who wants to see hairy vags