If feminists are so stupid, then why do they have so much influence in society? Sup Forums BTFO

If feminists are so stupid, then why do they have so much influence in society? Sup Forums BTFO

They were put in place by people who knew how to undermine nations.

Otherwise, because everybody fucking virtue signals like crazy and it ends up with shit like Trudeau being our fucking pm.

they don't

we just think they do because of how much socialmedia coverage they get

let's goooo

Cmon

Cows or even trees have an enormous influence over our society. You don't need to be smart to influence society.

rollllll

te

They do?

Jews, cultural Marxists, omega and gamma enablers. That's why.
Roll

The GOP bullies women, it always has.

Pic related

rorring

Because white knights.

They dont. Their vaginas do.

rawlin

Hmm, who could possibly be behind all this influence in society?

I am rolling to becoming the matriarchy

If Creationists are so stupid, why have they had an influence in society?

Because jewish men have decided to use it as a tool.

They're very dumb. And losing ground quickly. Can't wait for the swing back to normalcy.

(((Feuerstein)))

Because beta men allow women to lead them.

And fathers who have daughters and are in authority position of parts of government and university institutes usually don't go by logic. They listen to these propaganda feminists studies and want a better life for their daughters.

Fuck off Amerifat.

Please annex Alberta if Trump gets elected. We have oil.

>killing your thread with roll picture in the op-post
Are you sliding something or just stupid?

roll

bump

Roll'em

rolling lads

Rollibg

Make my girl name Eva

Oh well THIS should be fun

Society is full of stupid people, and Western societies are build on democracy, which is meant to give power to the people.

Did you really need an entire thread to answer this question, OP?

this is a bad thread

rowling

Seems like I am skinny silver blonde 4'11 flat chested with twin tails and lip piercing. Average Nordic teen girls then

inb4 loli

what influence? reddit wasnt a success under that gook bitch. hp wasnt a success under that fedora bitch. gm failed under whats her name. merkel has less than 50% support right now

and according to the media hillary is having trouble with a blow hard racist who is sexist in the polls and more republicans are showing up to vote this year as opposed to 2008 and 2012

Guilt.

Because women are easily influenced, emotionally driven and inherently selfish.

So according to this, I am:
1. 19
2. 5'8"
3. D cup
4. Brunette
5. Mohican hair
6. Athletic
7. Thick nipples

They have influence because there are many people who agree with them. There are many people out there who just believe anything that's said with conviction, too.
But roll.

Rollerino

what

I am 21, 4'11", D Cup, Strawberry Blonde, Hair Reaches Lower Back, Skinny, belly button piericing
Well then I'd just masturbate to myself tomorrow if this shit were actually real.

what

and I pity any girl who isn't me today!

rawllin

>ifunny.co :)

LONDON
O
N
D
O
N

Beta males want to have sex with them.

Alright let's see it

rollain

post pic please

>Brit flag
Opinion discarded.

They don't. At all. They have influence in their own circles and the places they inhabit. The rest of society gives 0 fucks about their opinions.

Same way many women get places.

Sucking cock.

pls be qt

rolling:)

roll for glory

I hate this fucking cunt so much.

I win.

Here we go.

People thought it would be a good idea to let feminist ideas influence the society, for the equality you know.
I don't know if it was, but at least at the moment it's destructive.

Also rollin, let me be a hot babe.

Athletic body pl0x

Can it change my nationality too?

Truly Sup Forums is over. Also rolling.

please make me hot jesus

huge meme

because people are stupid

everything apart from hairstyle is perfect

rolling time

roll

>you will never be a qt trump supporting grill

>currently 11 (get to become the little girl)
>will be 4'11, for extra qt height
>small cute tits
>pink hair
>shoulder length hair
>skinny
>nipple piercings

I am officially the stereotypical anime loli that never grows in height. Trump has made anime real.

because memes.

literally, feminism is just a meme.

on social media platforms like tumblr, especially when the reblogging system made it nigh impossible to find sources, misinformation and half-truths pass through people's dashboards very quickly and without much scrutiny. it doesn't help that the demagoguery of the ideology creates the perfect climate for quasi-religious beliefs. imagine your idol, or someone you think makes really good points, decides that a new word or phrase or thought is racist or sexist or otherwise problematic; there's a unique social pressure that would encourage people to think the same things because they want to a) seem socially conscious in their niche of like-minded peers and b) avoid potential ostracization.

this what has become of Sup Forums

I am disgusted with myself for posting in this thread

>TFW you realize all the roles are proof that the Jewish funded feminists have

Women in general are also stupid, yet they are also influential. Why? Because men want to have sex with them. As a result women control society indirectly - through the manipulation of men.

A similar thing is true with feminism. I like to think of feminism as a macroscopic manifestation of a hysterical woman.

Feminism convinces women that they are equal to men and as capable. Then betas parrot this shit in a pathetic attempt to get laid.

Also, mothers indoctrinate their children into believing it, which has a wide effect on society.

There's one other factor. Feminists constantly complain about stupid shit. Society collectively responds with "ok, ok, just shut up for a minute." This is similar to a husband agreeing with his wife to stop her nagging.

Please let me be a hot bimbo

Nice sliding thread for whatever you're sliding right now.
Rolling anyways.

rollerino

roll

traditional gender rolls

Sexy waifu get pls

>current year
>posting an image more interesting than your post

roll

do you really think that influence is relevant to intelligence? It's kind of the opposite, go for the most common denominator, guarantees that your voice will be heard relevance is dictated by the quantity not quality, 1/10 bait made me drunkenly respong

Rolling

underrated post

Witnessed
Shame about being a dyke though

rollin, please be qt

Rolling lets go