Can niggers define systemic racism?

Every time they're asked to define it or provide examples, they respond like pic related.

I niggers do something stupid it's the crackas fault

man the harpoons,

or nets?

idk how to catch gorrillas

Separate from the race factor here, I am indescribably sick of fat people's retardation. Fat people are so fucken stupid and lazy it's unbelievable

WE

The fuck happened here?

>Read a Book
Okay

Reminder that Kat Blaque is a man

Jeez, what a little victim.

I think the second fat one did a jumping dance maneuver that caused her to land, vagina-first, on the head of the thin person doing a split in the background, thereby causing grievous neck/spinal injury. This seems to have alarmed the rest of the crowd in some way, but I can't tell the extent of the injury.

sheboons doing a mating dance. I don't fucking know. These are the cunts my tax dollars support for some fucking reason.

are you kidding me? educate yourself, shitlord. I just can't even right now

These people need to fuck off and stop bothering everyone else. If you go out of your way to be offended at fucking everything, it's your own fault.

I hate to be the guy defending a tranny faggot on Sup Forums but this is kind of true.

I've never been told I cant go somewhere or do something because I'm white or cisgendered.

All they do is whine and cry on the internet.

Pretend to be a concern black SJW and ask this he-freak on why so many niggers kill faggots?

Reminder that he went to an incredibly expensive art school. Remember this when he says "privileged as fuck".

This

>read a book
>white guilt: gibs dat edition

Holy shit you are one sheltered mother fucker. Been there seen that.

death by sheboon

>Blaque

Sheboon used bodyslam
It's super effective

where can't they go that you can go

BLAQUED.com

BLEACHED

Kek. Nice to see one of my webms still around

Let's not give this fat tranny nigger more attention

Ah, i see some ledditors are still around.

I think she needs to be refuted more.

Just reply "Sir, idk why you are getting so defensive."

Guaranteed results

Fixed some typos

DICKED

Not sure how those were missed by the original author

Kek. They traced the ip of the person who made this wiki page and found out she wrote it herself. What a narcissistic brat.

I hear you can use a black child as bait.

For alligators maybe, but didn't you know it works as a deterrent for black adults?
If we want to nab us a nigwhale, we need a fucking ream of EBT cards