MFW my country still allows anyone to own a fully automatic ar-15 assault rifle capable of killing thousands of people...

>MFW my country still allows anyone to own a fully automatic ar-15 assault rifle capable of killing thousands of people every minute, but wont let anyone under 21 drink alcohol, which has been proven to not be harmful to you!

EXPLAIN YOURSELF U.S.A!

Attached: cri.jpg (460x282, 27K)

Ar isn't fully automatic

Attached: Turtle_Sex.jpg (1280x960, 258K)

Thousand rounds a minute? What kind of turbo gun do you have ya gronk

Attached: image.jpg (274x407, 36K)

Ar15 is a semi auto, just like hundreds of other semi auto firearms that are available to purchase. I can even buy an ar15 in Canada.

Fuck off retard

you can thank M.A.D. for the drinking age

>fully automatic
>capable of killing thousands of people every minute

Attached: thatsbait.gif (327x174, 1.71M)

Magazines are limited to like 5 rounds in Canada though. If shooters had to reload every 5 rounds they would be a lot less effective. Kill yourself with one of your guns pls.

Take it to pol cuck

Bait.

Attached: AE91C292-B64A-4D19-B53F-5997EF83895A.jpg (400x400, 24K)

>everyone Itt taking the bait

Attached: 1461983113392.gif (400x225, 1.11M)

God, I wish I were that free

Attached: 1520632399573.jpg (250x245, 8K)

You think it's difficult to acquire a higher capacity magazine?

Someone with even a little skill could make one

>which has been proven to not be harmful to you!

shill and/or retard detected.

deploy sage

Attached: 1507241328514.jpg (480x853, 48K)

I'm not super sure about Canadian law, but I'm pretty sure they just put a screw in the mag to interfere with the spring mechanism. The mags are the same size though, just remove the screw. Or whatever the fuck it is that locks half or more of the mag out. I'm sure it's highly illegal and you'd never do it as a law abiding citizen but as far as I know it's that easy

More people have been killed by bad/drunk/inexperienced drivers than have been killed by the evil AR-15. So if you really care about your fellow Americans ban cars, young drivers, and cap the max speed at about 25mph ( b/c after 25 mph chances of doing serious injury to yourself or others increases exponentially).

tfw when in my country we can fuck 15yo girls, we can drink at 18 and with no guns except for the cops we have import our terrorists from middle east after bombing their villages in order to get mass shootings.
Our schools are so boring

Attached: 1stWorld.jpg (1853x1042, 191K)

Attached: qxoh3m.jpg (650x428, 45K)

Proportionately, more people are dying in the US from guns than in Canada from bad drivers. And we're talking about a country with more snow than road for 5 months of the year.

You name a country where the politicians make sense fuckstain. Oh yeah, learn more about guns before you talk about them

Fuck I lived in Singapore. Everything also cannot. Eat chewing gum is a big no chao cheebye!

Attached: singapore_sucks_book.jpg (251x383, 23K)

The us has 10x the population, probably more than 10x the amount of traffic, and all in a smaller land mass.

>The us has 10x the population
>Proportionately
Do you need a dictionary ?

Did you account for population density? My province is slightly smaller than south carolina and has a population of less than 750,000. No shit there's less traffic deaths, there's no traffic to begin with

>proven to not be harmful to you.

"Alexa, how did Amy Winehouse die?"

Also, if we were to count all the lives that are lost in drunk driving accidents, your already invalid argument becomes an unfunny joke.

>alcohol
>not harmful
Try again kiddo

Singapore as well. We're overpopulated with stupid whitey. Our Singaporean have to migrated to nearby countries like Indonesia, Malaysia and Thailand but sadly these sohai badly represent Singapore :/