Hey Sup Forums

hey Sup Forums
Sorry for all that stupid shit.
Things have not been well lately.

Attached: 2018-03-12 11-30-19.092.jpg (1280x720, 494K)

Other urls found in this thread:

icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z
vocaroo.com/i/s0gmAMJjrn7G
youtube.com/watch?v=XOEE-kR-Txg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Enjoy
icutit.ga/Zu3Mp5z

I really wanna punch this face

i mean yeah- i wanna punch my own face.

putting my free time to use.

Attached: 2018-03-12 11-39-08.116.jpg (1280x720, 509K)

why not get dominated by a top as a better form of masochism?

Security warnings there. I ain't viztin dat shit nigra

post pics of your ass

Attached: Down with the thiccness.jpg (500x725, 59K)

Nah.

Clean your fretboard man

ITs an old guitar from a friend.

Attached: 2018-03-10 21-04-56.657.jpg (1280x720, 593K)

good shit bro

I normally never visit your threads, but over the long span you've been posting, every time I've spotted improvement. Going from where you were to where you are now is a feat worth applauding. Well done.

Its what im trying to do- always move forward even if its baby steps.

Lately ive been really bad mentally- Im not sure what to do, because no one in my life wants to beef with taht.

I want people in my life- im not the worst man.

Im willing to answer any questions or pass out my snap/kik

I'd really prefer to meet some people in real life, because human contact is what i need, but eh

Attached: 2018-03-12 12-36-20.336.jpg (1280x720, 513K)

Bamp

Attached: 2018-02-26 04-11-35.639.jpg (1280x720, 599K)

>human contact is what i need
This must be a euphemism, right?

no man- i could use a hug.
Just like- someone cool with me being around and actually glad to have me there.

I hug all the people i consider my friends because i love them.

I dont feel that way with anyone.

That's kinda cute.

i just see it as natural humans being humanly to each other.

Pass the love and try to make everyone happy.

Thats why i struggle so bad with why no one wants to try to same for me.

Im not special i get it, but fuck man..

Self bump

Attached: 2018-03-12 12-57-16.994.jpg (1280x720, 513K)

what about a netflix and cuddle thing?

i mean- as long as its a chick with me sure, not really into cuddling with a guy, the most dudes get from me is a hug.

Other than that- im still cool with hanging out with pretty much anyone.

nice t shirt
Saw DSOTM play at a laser-dome recently was fucking quality

A laser dome seems like a badass place to go and chill- especially baked.

Hope you had a good time bro

I just figured if you wanted human contact, you wouldn't mind an arm around ya' while chatting and watching stuff.

Gonna post a vocaroo of me fucking with my guitar.

Hope you guys enjoy- or atleast make fun of it

Attached: 2018-03-12 12-53-07.981.jpg (1280x720, 479K)

clean your fretboard man!

vocaroo.com/i/s0gmAMJjrn7G

I dont really have any good cleaning things- Can i just use like warm water or something?

Attached: nufag1.jpg (1280x720, 621K)

youtube.com/watch?v=XOEE-kR-Txg

bump

"I have to say a lot of people have been asking this question. No, really. A lot of people come up to me and they ask me. They say, "What is 'slidding'"? And I tell them look, we know what slidding is. We've had almost eight years of the worst kind of logs you can imagine. Oh my god, I can't believe it. Slidding of the tiny and bland logs. Its terrible. Its just terrible. Look, if you want to know what slidding is, do you want to know what slidding is? I'll tell you. First of all Andy Sixx's logs, by the way I love Andy Sixx. He's probably my favorite guy of all time. If I'm being honest, I mean, if I'm being honest. I like a lot of steamy, creamy logs slidding down my throat. Except for Dani Filth, now he's a zero that I don't like. Though, I probably shouldn't say that. He's a nice guy but he's like, tepid pee pee, on and on, like that. He's like a room temperature lemonade! You know what I mean? He's like a kid's lemonade stand. I don't know. I mean, you know. So, we have all these logs and we can eat them, or just suck on them. Did you know that? They don't tell you that, and I'll tell you, no one is better at the sucking of logs than me. You wouldn't believe it. That I can tell you. So, we're gonna be the best slidding, believe me. OK? Alright.

"We gonna suck the hell out of those logs, believe me," Thank You, Thank you, Thank you.

Attached: 1520284538710.jpg (868x856, 369K)

You're quiet and you don't sound confident.

i was trying to not overpower the guitar.
You should hear me at karaoke.

OP would you take his grease'd steamer done your throat>?

Attached: 1519247876769.jpg (640x534, 358K)

damn

What's up with your neck anyway?

Its from a belt.

Just end it already

Answer me you dill

Attached: greas.png (460x616, 397K)

Attached: fart.png (680x741, 705K)

Attached: gore.png (430x317, 219K)

Attached: logstand.png (714x1024, 861K)

A belt?

Attached: 1520812698849.jpg (1080x1629, 329K)

It's from The Log. He tried to take too many sopping wet greasy creamers done his fucking throat. Andy ate too much corn this week and the studs just ravaged OP's esophageal hole.

Attached: cream.png (500x500, 271K)

Attached: 1520285354028.jpg (600x917, 433K)

Yeah man- i was testing supports around my house

Why?

Would you?

Attached: creme4.jpg (1338x918, 534K)

To hang myself.
ive been in a bad bad place my friend.

Attached: 1500644063367.jpg (467x700, 124K)

Attached: 1498374019084.jpg (300x355, 31K)

Attached: 1498402409029.jpg (677x932, 218K)

Attached: 1502239430835.jpg (604x724, 100K)

Do you want me to heal you?

Attached: 1511502680674.jpg (700x700, 378K)

Haven't been on Sup Forums since '15, who is this faggot?

Sounds like you need someone to take charge of you for a while. I'd have snatched that belt away from you and whacked you with it for doing that.

it's like you were going to be born a cute girl, then your mum got sick and you became a fat ugly boy instead.

listen here, throat virgin. I clog every single dubs on this here internet website. Don't you go a thinkin' you can just sniff my grease'd wet one. You're gon' give it a proper lick and swallow, boy. Giddeup y'donkey, lick that brown corn-cobbed loli-pop like the brown nigger you are. Heuh. I'm gayer for shit than a gypsie turd burglar, 'ya hear? HEEEUUHHH

Attached: 1520811011229.jpg (750x1024, 103K)

Are you even going to apologize?

I mean- i feel bad about it- but it wasnt the first step i took.

I asked everyone in my life to please just be around me that night- and no one came through.

>apoLOGize

Attached: AndrimirSixxoff.png (1023x575, 586K)

Then it sounds like you need more people in your life.

sounds like you need a wet diapie full of Andy's Logs

Attached: 1519750520420.jpg (600x928, 337K)

Fill me in, who the fuck is this, I've been off Sup Forums for a while, and why dose everyone hates him?

Precisely what im trying to get my dude.

Attached: 1520813409088.png (1628x1080, 1.4M)

What stupid shit? Explain please

Sure doesn't seem like it.

Attached: 1520130307576.png (183x183, 52K)

Yeah because you can gather that from a Sup Forums post?

Uh well a few days ago- i went stupid and took a fuckton of nyquil trying to fuck my liver up, along with actually looking for places to hang it up at.

I dont like being this way or that people have to deal with it but i dont have the will to change or seek help on my own as i feel im not important because of what others show me.

Look, your having a rough time. Everyone goes through those more or less, but what concerns me the most about you in particular is that you haven't actually taken a huge log of shit down your fucking throat fresh pinched from andy sixx's puckered sixxhole

Yeah because you're just doing things on Sup Forums which won't bring other people into your life--it's an anonymous imageboard.

I'd be sad, if you would kill yourself, these threads are always nice, it's a shame that logposters shit it up.

Why you trying to OD from NyQuil kek

i dont ONLY post on Sup Forums- and actually atleast 3 people have been very kind and contacted me.

Seems like people i can atleast be friends with and talk to when i donw.

THanks man- i know alot of people dont like these/me, but i just want people to be excellent to each other.

Quads.
Did you not see i said i was trying to fuck my liver?

I know nyquil wont do shit but the huge dose of acetaminophen is a liver fucker-upper

I'd contact you, but what's the issue then if you already have people to talk to?

That's the dumbest shit I've ever heard... that's like saying "Hey I wanna die so I'll smoke a pack of cigarettes every week"...

Nah thats more like- ill smoke a whole carton of cigs in an hour and i hope it fucks me up.

Listen dude- its the only drug i had available- had i had anything more potent/deadly- it wouldve been that, but i was grasping at straws.

I'm the person you explained to. Yeah we all get those issues, you gotta get through 'em, you've only got this one life and it's nothing after it's over. I know how you're feeling because I'm a NEET in my 30s that hasn't worked in years, I don't go out, and even if I wanted to, which I never feel like I want to, I have no real-life friends to go out with. Don't know how to play any instruments, I don't do digital art or anything, all I've got is my shit laggy laptop and some of my favorite games to keep occupied. My main point is that you're not alone or the only one going through it, just need to open up to the right people like you've been doing recently. There are other people in your positon and they're good friend material since they can relate. You have Steam or anything? What kind of music you've been playing on your guitar?

Ive been trying to get into fol/punk but the strumming patterns are crazy man- other than that i play basic 90's punk like greenday and shit
Yeah i got a steam my dude Minikool

And yeah ive been trying Sup Forums because when i open up to alot of people they pretty much just berate me for being the way i am rather than trying to understand.

Im not a super bitch- i just have an overactive mind, and low thoughts of myself- That paired with the lack of anyone wanting to be there for me when im having a breakdown just fucks my head all kinds of up.

US guy with the samurai and two other dudes drawing? For your Steam, I mean

Whelp... I guess you've other suiters. Whatevs...

What's up, dude? You got a Steam too? Relax, broski

>Steam,

Attached: 1520535738550.jpg (460x598, 76K)

Attached: 1519579073385.jpg (1080x1080, 190K)

Well this went to shit

Cool Turd Here!!

Yo!

Listen up, here's the story
About a little guy that lives in a blue world
And all day and all night and everything he sees is just blue
Like him, inside and outside
Blue his house with a blue little window
And a blue Corvette
And everything is blue for him
And himself and everybody around
'Cause he ain't got nobody to listen
I'm blue da ba dee da ba daa
Da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa, da ba dee da ba daa
I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

I have a blue house with a blue window
Blue is the color of all that I wear
Blue are the streets and all the trees are too
I have a girlfriend and she is so blue
Blue are the people here that walk around
Blue like my Corvette, it's in and outside
Blue are the words I say and what I think
Blue are the feelings that live inside me

Attached: 17740945_10208516981863883_902808554_n.jpg (360x640, 13K)

checked.

It was really sad when one of my friends killed herself.
OP don't do that to people who have ever cared about you. It doesn't matter if you think you have no one, the ex girlfriend still cares, your girlfriend still cares, your family may be shotty but they care, and oddly enough random people on Sup Forums care.
Unfortunately depression has a grip on a lot of people and it takes a complete overhaul of ways of thinking and lifestyle to overcome it. I'm not a fan of antidepressants personally at all, but if it takes meds to help you make lasting changes to heal yourself then go get them.
Before you mention financial issues- poor people can be not-depressed too. Also stop spending your money (even if its six dollars here and there) on beer.
I don't say "be happy" because for most happiness is a passing emotion that occurs more with a healthy state of mind.
Money won't make the depression go away
Attention won't make the depression go away
Solitude won't make the depression go away
A perfect girlfriend won't make the depression go away (though it can help to have a good one, it won't solve all of your problems)
Food won't make the depression go away
Alcohol and cigarettes won't make it go away - they worsen it over time
Sup Forums will make your depression worse
Screen time with phones will not make the depression go away

(1/2)

There's a reason why everyone suggests meditation. It's the least you can do for yourself to set aside ten or twenty minutes every day. You will feel some immediate but not lasting relief initially. After you continue this for a few weeks you will see results.
Also, it's good that you recognize your depression. This means you can self-check your emotions. Do this. Recognize "hey, I had a jovial moment - I heard a good joke and laughed" or "i am spinning in circles in my head and I feel hopeless" (a lot of depression and anxiety can be looping thoughts)
Be honest with yourself.

There's always somewhere to turn as far as shelter goes if you lose your house and can't move in with your parents. It wouldn't be pretty, but it wouldn't be permanent either. And if you did move in with your parents maybe do your best to help them not be junkies...
Unfortunately it's easier for me and everyone else to sit here and tell you what we feel like you should do to improve your outlook or situation. You can probably see a few things that would help too, but you get stuck in the haze of depression and "Not feeling like it"
Say "fuck you" to that feeling at least once a day. It should not define you. Depression causes habits that bring more depression.
Seek a counselor, or if you're open to it try meds to get you kick-started on habits, or just follow some good habits.

(2/2)

Also if OP doesn't reply to this I'm going to repost in the next thread