Kumail Nanjiani Describes Harrowing Encounter With Trump Supporters

Sup Forums He's endured do much guys, Why is he so much better than us? Is he our Gandhi?

Vulture - "article"
Meme actor on meme show, new eps coming soon btw, meme posts on meme blog about meme event.

Don't bother clicking but it is exactly what you'd expect it to be.

"Was at a bar last night with @Middleditch. At the end of the night, two white dudes, 20's, who'd been there for hours came up to us,"

the seemingly harmless fan encounter soon took a dark turn. "He goes on to say how we're wrong about Trump," Nanjiani continued. "I go 'Hey we don't wanna discuss politics right now.' His friends goes 'oh they're cucks.' Then starts yelling at us. 'KEKS KEKS KEKS!' He starts getting in my face. Thomas puts his hand on the dude's chest to stop him. 'Don't touch me you cuck. Wanna go outside?'"

The confrontation, thankfully, didn't turn violent thanks to the intervening staff at the bar. "At this point, the bouncer runs over, grabs them, kicks them out. The bartender is awesome & apologetic. Thomas & I are stunned," Nanjiani wrote. "This happened at a bar in LA surrounded by people. I can't imagine what it must be like to be someone who looks like me in other parts. We can't let hate/racism/bigotry/sexism be normalized. If something happens, be safe, but let it be known we won't stand for this. Many people are like 'just cuz I voted for Trump doesn't mean I'm racist/sexist.' Ok, but at best, you ignored it, you overlooked it. We thought Internet would give us access to people with different points of view. Instead it gives us access to many people with the same point of view." Day four of Trump's America, y'all.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jtYCe7ZD5eo
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>tfw the Paki Holocaust is starting

youtube.com/watch?v=jtYCe7ZD5eo

Glad he made sure to tell us they were white guys.

>us
>our

Jesus Christ

Hitchens dislikes Farage.
Hitchens dislikes Trump.

How else would other liberals know it's true?

>Harrowing
Are they going to make it difficult to wach them next season. This year was great.

Oh my god these poor men.. this story has me literally shaking.

I can't stand his smug, punchable face.

>I was accosted by a few drunks at a bar. I don't know how I survived!

I can't imagine what the next horror story will be.

>a man in a MAGA hat bumped into me on the sidewalk. He said excused me and went about his business. The new Holocaust is upon us!

>implying they described it as harrowing

retard

I already dropped it, vote with your dollars

Wow that must have been a truly horrifying experience. These men are so brave to share this night of terror with us all via Twitter. God speed, brave soldiers.

Does he play himself in the Silicon Valley?

>>implying
Mmmmmmm. I didn't imply anything.

I was in that bar on that very night, literally shaking

a martini

>implying this faggot is a "man"

I love this guy, but I hate whiners. Don't blow it, only-funny-pajeet.

This is the thing:
Normal dude at bar: When some guy gets lairy and starts getting up in yo grill you attribute it to the guy being a wanker.

Millennial Sorta bellend: "It must be beacuse of my demographic and his political leanings!"

>BOO HOO DA EBIL LIBRULS MAKE FUN OF US
holy shit are conservatives the most consistently triggered group on the internet? what a bunch of whiny fucking autists lmao

Maybe he should leave the country, like that clock kid.

this is quite the Sup Forums circle jerk we have in this thread

Why haven't we learned what Bar it was?
Why haven't we had anyone to collaborate his story?

Guys, remember me, I'm a victim, America is about me, here in L.A., with @ThomasMiddlefinger.

"The bartender was awesome & apologetic"
Everyone was totally on our side and it wasn't like two famous people got two ordinary guys kicked out of a bar because we were snobs. Honest.

You have to go back

Because it's a joke post.

First time I have been accused of being from Sup Forums.

Kinda weird. Kinda.... nice.

Anyway time to go back to being a liberal POC IRL

>this is quite the Sup Forums circle jerk we have in this thread

OR, were calling these assholes out on their own shit

Seriously, I'm off the show next season. I can't stand this bullshit. The only reason he has a voice is our patronage. Done!

>I already dropped it, vote with your dollars
Agreed.

You seem surprised that a meme president has followers that would spout memes at people.

Actually people in general are just getting fucking retarded. Saw a 12-14 year old kid say "kek" to his friend the other day.

The stupidity of Sup Forums and the racism of Sup Forums is all over the US now.

I thought we were here to discuss tv and film not political bullshit. Libshits and conservacunts seem to be the most triggered dipshits on the internet right now.

Well... Mostly the conservatives, the liberals actually got off their screens and started rioting.

All that salt.

Oh man, you're so clever. Thanks for stopping by to verbally shit on the USA.

Drew1221
20 hours ago

Funny that people get beat up for being trump supporters and the news doesnt care. But millionaire celebrity deals with drunk jerks in a bar and everyone crys for them.

rs959903 Vulture Insider
20 hours ago

@Drew1221 Yeah funny. Go f**k yourself. Funny, how I said go f**k yourself. You Trump supporters are a bunch of Faberge eggs of white grievance.
Flag
2 people like this.
richard.franklin
16 hours ago

@rs959903 @Drew1221 he didn't mention his vote this week or the color of his skin, and neither has any bearing on his point.

Why would anyone give a shit if a Trump supporter gets beat up though. Most of them are fucking retards anyways. It's like when niggers get shot by cops, no one really cares. They just pretend that that do.

Rednecks and Niggers are easily the worst part of the US. Both equally fucking retarded and worthless.

>saying cuck
>ordinary

How much brain damage for this to be ordinary?

Seriously, can't you separate the art from the artist or whatever?

I don't give a shit about this guys stupid personal life and whether he does or doesn't make up stories. I'm still gonna watch the show he's on. I like it.

fuck off

>Seriously, can't you separate the cheating from the wife or whatever?
>I don't give a shit about my wife's stupid personal life and whether she does or doesn't jerk off darkies. I'm still gonna watch them screw. I like it.

Interesting how of all the minority actors in the business it's the guy who has publicly expressed his "KILL ALL WHITE MALES" SJW bullshit before that gets buwwied by ewbil trumpkins.

Must be coincidence tho, he's an actor and wouldn't lie.

STFU you fucking idiot Trump supporter.

Yo, for real, if I heard a dude legitimately call another dude a "cuck" in real life, I'd be tempted to fight him just for being the cringiest motherfucker this side of the Mississippi.

totally, why does it always happen to this guy? he's so brave

easy there Hilly

>"I go 'Hey we don't wanna discuss politics right now.'

I call bullshit, Kumail the numale has been such a little bitch on Twitter that it would surprise me if he said something retarded that provoked a political discussion. Either that or this encounter actually didn't happen which is more likely.