>ALL OF THIS IN HIS SNL MONOLOGUE ALONE

is he /ourguy/ forever?

Japan is bringing playstations

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hexkTAnrk_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>makes Trump memes
Explain.

Chappelle's show is one of the best comedy series ever. He even made SNL watchable for one night and I hope he comes back to do more good work.

Why wouldn't he want to be black? Blacks have affirmative action and all sorts of special advantages and racism does not exist anymore. There's no reason to not want to be black. That's actually really irritating that he said that.

>Japan is bringing playstations
???

he said he was staying a night at Trump Towers and grabbed his maid by the pussy because the boss said it's alright

he said he was tired of the smell

Dave knows this. He would rather have to work against the system as a straight white male instead.

Are you retarded?

>says if he had the chance, he wouldn't want to be black anymore
>implying this wasn't meant to be ironic, i.e., a comedian making a joke

wew Sup Forums continues to be dense af

I like to think I'm not but people keep telling me otherwise.

>af
/fa/ has to go

wut? is someone shilling por chappelle?

he was pc as fuck

>is he /ourguy/ forever?
I'm just watching his SNL stuff for the first time and GOD FUCKING DAMNIT I love Dave Chappelle more each time I've seen him over the years.

thanks for the comedy lesson faggot

clayton bigsby is the funniest shit ive ever seen in my life

t. racist Sup Forumstard

Just how much did they pay him for this crap

>racism does not exist anymore
is this your first hour on Sup Forums?

>weeks before his performance on SNL, Sup Forums and Sup Forums get triggered
>hate threads everywhere
>"I never liked him anyway, he should have stayed in Africa"
>Day finally comes to host SNL
>"Niggers, am I right?"
>lol everywhere
>"""""our guy""""" threads everywhere
>Dave single handedly healed the nation and brought the two sides back together
never change, faggots.

>Dave single handedly healed the nation and brought the two sides back together
nigga did that when the chappelle show was on too

>Implying: the Post

it's almost like Sup Forums is more than one group of people. chappelle is awesome and even actual real racists and not just trump supporters like him

Sup Forums is half Sup Forums and half a large swath of people with diverse interests and beliefs

So when is Sup Forums going to go back to being contrarian leftist shits now that we're going to have a Republican President?

>Sup Forumsfags are all mindless sheeple
lol ok

No because progressives are still the cancer on the earth. Identity politics must die. Hitler was right that it really does lower the social and political discourse.

You will never talk about the banking system or the federal reserve because someone is always triggered at someone elses halloween costume perpetually.

It's a doomed ideology that will result in a failed state if left unchecked.

chappelle only said blm wasn't the best name, he didn't suggest he didn't approve of it

Considering this post, the moment he's inaugerated.

>Sup Forums is 100% shitposting and memes
ftfy

Well they're certainly mindless if they think leftists are all one collective of people with the same beliefs.

>I've only been here since 2007-2010 and I'm such an oldfag

Hating Bush wasn't a contrarian opinion in the slightest.

no pol is full of independent thinkers lmao

>special advantages
please god explain further

>inb4 twitter hurt my white feefees

Once painfully single obese women with blue hair stop crying on the internet, and niggers or Muslims stop rioting in real life.

So never

dumb Trump-poster

>>disapproves of BLM
wasn't mentioned in his monologue

>makes Trump memes
he made a reference to Trump, that's a meme now?

yes, because of racism

are all Trump-posters actually this retarded?

>Hating Bush wasn't a contrarian opinion in the slightest
so you admit that Sup Forums used to be a reddit like normie site?

He also turned to Lorne and apologized directly after

I wish he would reboot his show.

it's 80% memes and shitposting, 20% rabid conspiracy theorists dedicating their lives to changing the world by complaining about liberals on a kazakhstani handicraft forum

that was the most based part

>Trumps comments make International news
>Just memes, guys

Christ, you Americans are actually retarded.

being liberal was edgy in the early 00s

he's spoken against blm if you actually followed him

no it wasnt. They were the slightly smaller of the two parties that got way more attention and love from the media, just like now. Politics hasnt changed all that much but Sup Forums and people that were teens back then grew up

the only thing he's said previously is the name is poor because it's too obvious. try again.

all i've found is this:
>'Black Lives Matter' is a terrible slogan," Chappelle reportedly said. "When did it become just caring about ourselves and not caring about other people?"
which is against the slogan, not the organization

are you just confirming that you're a dumb Trump-poster?

What's wrong with Trump?

dave chappelle has spoken highly of him if you actually followed him

Aids alone is a reason to not want to be black

>taking comedians seriously

you are the joke.

He's already cashed in on his affirmative action, he's made enough money and isn't stupid enough to spend it all.

>THE JEWS DID 9/11
>THE HOLOCAUST NEVER HAPPENED
>VIETNAM WAS A FALSE FLAG
>THEY ALSO KILLED JFK

Damn I knew you guys said Chappelle was redpilled but I wasn't expecting this

I would've made this a thread

>VIETNAM WAS A FALSE FLAG
Vietnam isnt real?

That "watching the election white white people" sketch was basically TYT on election day.

Especially "LET'S GO LATINOS"

>Chapelle comeback
>Meme as president
>MAGA
>Libcuck tears
2016 destined to be best year

i would too if i was rich, TAXBREAK NIGGA.

To be honest, it seems as if Sup Forums represented the election better than most news outlets. Sure you have the memers and white supremacist hicks who want to leech off of the achievements of great white people, but then you have the turboautists who work overtime to research what's going on politically, and many times they turn out with very accurate predictions.

It was a jab at Cubans

Harambe died for your sins

I think Chappelle is exactly the thing we need to save liberals from themselves.

It's really unfortunate Dave felt white people were using his jokes to affirm their racial biases. He made jokes about white people too, and we all laughed with each other.

He was a unifier like no other, but I think dealing with the Hollywood machine wanting to make everything he did more marketable, and the fallout that happened each time he pushed back, really broke him.

>Blacks have affirmative action and all sorts of special advantages

This only applies to middle and upper middle class blacks.

Hopefully they won't just call him a whitewashed uncle tom race traitor

But no seriously, WHAT THE HELL?

One of the problems was Paul Mooney, that guy really hates white people, and fucked with Dave's head when Dave was high on marijuana and shit, rumors about Dave getting a Psychosis from his weed use only made it worse

i haven't frequented Sup Forums in years but to say its full of the same type of people is pretty stupid. there are natsocs, racists, ancaps, libertarians, shills, shitposters, etc. frankly Sup Forums probably has the widest range of all boards considering the subject matter and notoriety brings people in from all over the world versus shitty hivemind boards like /fa/ and Sup Forums

>Dave felt white people were using his jokes to affirm their racial biases
In this very thread you have Sup Forums thinking he's on their side (could be bait or 7th level irony, but not all of it)

You don't actually believe what you're typing, do you? The whole reason Dave freaked out and ran away to Africa because white people on both sides misinterpreted his comedy to fit their own cultural agendas.

too bad that's exactly what they were doing on twitter last night at the idea of giving Trump a chance

Sup Forums has the smallest remaining shred of punk in its ethos. Reddit is collectivist, community-oriented, over-socialized normie internet.

did i say there was?

there is something wrong with Trump-posters though, they are ignorant and obnoxious

>Sup Forums has the smallest remaining shred of punk in its ethos.
lol No it fucking doesn't.

What did Paul Mooney do to him exactly? I think Paul's funny as hell but he legitimately hates white people....

chappelle made accurate and hilarious portrayals of stereotypes and race relations. everyone loves that stuff. fuck off with your "Sup Forums are all racist" garbage.

Did you guys even watch the show? He doesn't like Trump at all. During his stand up that I went to a couples months back he talks about how much he hates racist whites.

The motherfucker moved to Africa because someone laughed at his jokes too hard and you think he's MAGA? He doesn't like trump at all

Probably just convinced him that all the white people who work on the show were laughing at him and not with him because dey racist.

Well, like I said, the rumors are that he went all Sup Forums on Chapelle about white people and shit and messed with Chappelle's head, Paul is probably the one most responsible for Chappelle's sudden dissapaerance from media, with Dave's comment about how he felt "white people laughing in a certain way to his jokes"

chappelle spoke very highly of trump if you actually followed him for more than the last week

Sup Forums lionizes doing things yourself, rejecting the mainstream worldview, sharing and exposing over monetizing and protecting, and distrusting authority on principle. Those are inherited from the early internet communities which inherited it from punk.

You clearly have no idea what happened with Chappelle a few years ago when he quit making his show

He really didn't

anybody have a link for the monologue? the official stream is USA only

Jesus, can people really be this fucking stupid? Get an education social class 5 fag

He made it clear he is no fan of Hillary Clinton yet still voted for her. What does that say about his opinion of Trump?

THAT SHIT IS GROSS

Maybe Sup Forums was like that in 2007. Brit/pol/ at least sill appreciate left wing figures like Corbyn. But American Sup Forumstards have stormfront and chimpout opened in other tabs. Pretty much the opposite of "punk"

>accurate portrayal of stereotypes
He put stereotypical characters in his sketches to show how absurd they are. If you think they're 'accurate' you're the reason he left

>Identity politics must die. Hitler was right that it really does lower the social and political discourse.

Hitler was an identity politician.
>Muh Aryans

>>Muh Aryans
Jewish lies.

>nigger making nigger comedy
>"/ourguy/"

You don't belong here

Same, man

>doesn't want to be black anymore
>made all his money through 'dude, white people'
DROPPED

Him and Snoop will heal the divide
youtube.com/watch?v=hexkTAnrk_4

>Sup Forums
>2007

Give literally one source. He's spoken badly of Hillary, (but also voted for her) that's not the same thing as speaking highly of Trump.

>racism does not exist anymore
you're on Sup Forums.

>chappelle is awesome and even actual real racists and not just trump supporters like him
I'm a literal neo-nazi and he's one of my favorite comedians

>doesn't mind Trump over Hilldog
Jesus not even Boogie is that much of a fencesitting retard. Enjoy that establishment cabinet cucks.

cite your fucking source now.