My girlfriend lives in Miami and she was bridesmaid at a wedding on Saturday. She got hammered and hardly texted me...

My girlfriend lives in Miami and she was bridesmaid at a wedding on Saturday. She got hammered and hardly texted me. Was she getting dicked?

Attached: Photo 10-03-2018, 20 35 13.png (640x1136, 788K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

I dicked her

/threaded and keked

Nice

Attached: Photo 10-03-2018, 00 05 57.png (640x1136, 785K)

I guarantee she wasn't wearing panties

She told me she wasn't

Attached: Photo 22-03-2017, 3 24 12 pm.png (750x1334, 1.54M)

you know the rules, dude. Tits of you alleged gf or GTFO.

What a slut.

What else did she tell you?

That some guy tried to dance with her?

Attached: Photo 07-05-2017, 11 50 35 pm.png (750x1334, 1.82M)

Where there any niggers there?

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

And how did she handle that?

Is OP a fag, or is OP the fag in the selfie stick shots?

IDK - she told me nothing happened. She was wasted all weekend

Attached: Photo 10-03-2018, 02 40 46.png (640x1136, 1.1M)

Probably by fucking him

I knew a nympho at my college's time. She used to get hammered and raw fucked like at every wedding party. It was like a tradition to her. Cool girl.

She sucked his dick

Prolly fucked Obe of the wedding band members. They always go after the bridesmaids. Perfect no strings attached fuck for where sluts

She prob fucked someone, girls are hoes, show her asshole.

Attached: Photo 02-03-2018, 21 49 33.png (640x1136, 665K)

chances are yes. Because it's on your mind, which means it's a topic that makes you paranoid, and if you show that paranoia to her, her attraction to you will diminish, because its a sign of lack of confidence. Which drives bitches mad. So this cheating line of thought is a self fulfilling prophecy in a lot of relationship situations.

Stop thinking about it.

This.
And wear a rubber...

at the very least don't text her a million times, fuck.. just let them enjoy their freedom in limited doses- like animals in zoo, they need to frolic to be happy.. and the bitches always come back as long as you dont be a pussyass bitch about it

Attached: Photo 09-02-2017, 16 24 42.png (750x1334, 1.07M)

I live in Miami and was recently at a wedding when this drunk spic girl started rubbing her crotch on me

I took her to my truck and fucked her hard I can't confirm if it was OP's girl because they all looked pretty similar to my drunk eyes

Saturday?

Attached: Photo 13-02-2018, 13 45 50.png (640x1136, 865K)

If she really lived in Miami and this is really her, she'd have a shaved cunt

She keeps it hairy

Attached: Photo 18-02-2017, 05 11 17.jpg (1600x896, 206K)

All bridesmaids get fucked when they go solo to a wedding. It's the only reason they say yes to doing it.
Think about it.

This

Op's girl isn't op's girl anymore

This.
In all likelihood she never was.
OP, how long have you been "together"?

If she wasn't wearing panties you know she was expecting just to take them off for some well dressed rando from the wedding. Usually guys agree to go to weddings because there are sluts like your girlfriend there who are all emotional and desperate from watching someone else get married. I've been to about a dozen weddings and have seen someone getting double teamed at nearly every one of them. Sorry OP, you know deep down she probably had a cummy, unprotected train run on her

Honestly, if you're coming to 4chin to ask relationship advice you're already fucked mate. This question will keep gnawing at your soul if you keep dating her, so either just trust her if she says she didn't do anything, or break it off if she did.

She got raw-dogged by some dude she'll never see again. Beware OP, she's going to come home and want to bang immediately in case he knocked her up. In her mind, she can just say that you got her pregnant and you get to raise some chad's kid for 18 years. That's the price you pay for dating a girl who thought it was classy to not wear underwear in front of that many strangers

>op's girlfriend at the wedding

Attached: y3.jpg (500x332, 39K)

Holy fuck that's hot

Attached: Photo 10-03-2018, 01 20 01.jpg (1334x750, 101K)

hopefully OP thinks so too. I doubt she'll be able to feel him inside her for at least a week

You know she needs a fat dick

Attached: Photo 02-03-2018, 21 54 22.jpg (1136x640, 112K)

This is accurate.

your gf is a narcissistic cunt, sorry.

this. I'm sure as she was pulling some dude's pants down she was thinking to herself "please don't be a tiny two-pump-chump like my boyfriend"

>i bet her wish was granted, probably by more than one of the best men

Attached: tumblr_nl6bwvBp4r1repmlxo7_400.gif (360x270, 1.05M)

Definitely got dicked.

Here's what you do OP. As soon as she gets home tell her you were so horny without her and just can't wait any longer. Don't take no for an answer and pull her pants down and start licking her before she has a chance to shower. If her pussy tastes like rubber then some guy slammed her with a condom. If she tastes like cum, then some guy raw dogged her. Make sure you get in there deep, thats the only way you'll know for sure

Attached: tumblr_n74ruzcSDL1sra2hfo1_500.gif (449x270, 695K)