Have 6/10 gf who just came out to me as bi

>have 6/10 gf who just came out to me as bi
>wants open relationship
>says I can fool around with other girls as long as she can fool around with other girls so it's "fair"
>idea of threesome came up in conversation, she says only if I'm ok with it (ffm)
>says we can stop the threesomes or open relationships if either of us gets uncomfortable

nothing is decided yet. what should I do? is it a trap? can this backfire? she said she doesn't want to be with other guys, only girls but feels like she would be cheating on me if she fooled around with another girl, what's why she's justifying it with an open relationship where I can fool around with other girls.

Attached: IMG_2314.jpg (592x334, 24K)

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/adi_edri9/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>says we can stop the threesomes or open relationships if either of us gets uncomfortable sounds good to me

get ready to break up or become a cuck fgt

I would leave her, its not love. Unless you don't care about love. Then go for it, if you're comfortable.

same type of thing happened to me. she's gay. def get a 3 some if you can, but move on as soon as she catches feelings for a girl.

Your relationship is over. Enjoy the sex for a while and then move on.

Just don't let her bang a full on lesbian, they have no qualms stealing other peoples partners.

I would set up the rule, that the only time sex with other persons is allowed is if its a threesome with both of you. Every other sexual contact would be considered cheating.
If she approves, go for it man!

Attached: tomhankssatisfied.jpg (400x400, 41K)

That's exactly what my wife and I do. But, you have to be someone who is trusting and not jealous though to do this sort of thing. If you aren't, then it's a terrible idea.

This is very very true.

how did you get her to do it? was it your initiative? did you have to convince her?

instagram.com/adi_edri9/

Say okay. Then during threesomes, don't touch your gf once so she's just left out the whole time watching you fingering the other girl's ass. Also finger your own ass

yeah ok that makes sense

ok I'll try that. I think she'll go for it

>bi
No such thing, dumbass.
Stop drinking the koolaid. It makes you dumberer.
Only 3 options: There is only straight, gay, and confused/denial/closet.

Suggesting otherwise is clearly retarded and literally in contradiction to every scientific study.

Suggest polyfidelity

>Also finger your own ass

u degenerate

Attached: 1465344675518.jpg (265x387, 45K)

ALL relationships deteriorate after this. Period. It's ironic you claim you need someone "trusting" as this conduct necessarily both stems from a lack of trust (ultimately), while also slowly destroying what little trust there was.

How dumb are you? Seriously.

>wants open relationship

Dump her.
That's just code for "I want nigger AIDS-dick."

this Op is a troll, or truly fucking stupid. She's lez, stupid shit. And you're a weak beta who turned a woman into a man. That's how weak and gay you are. You are even on 4chimps asking advice from virginfags and known losers.

/thread

thank your gf for the early heads up that your relationship is doomed, pack up and move on. doing the ffm beforehand is optional

wrong you fucking retard. I'm bi love sucking dick but i love pussy even more. how is that being confused/denial/closet? It's not

so u r gay?