My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

My friend is pregnant and she wants me to be the father. What should i do Sup Forums? Is this the end of my virginity?

Attached: IMG_3299.jpg (675x900, 79K)

Run

Run for the hills, don't look back.

Oh heeeeeeeeeeelll naw nigga

fuck her first, then run like the wind

if you did not get her pregnant then fucking run

hit it and then leave her when she goes into labor.

run you fucking idiot. you think you are going to get some pussy after she has the baby ? fuck no. she already fucked chad and now is looking for a beta to take care of her.

you're a fucking idiot if that's not your baby, run for the hills man. She is pretty hot though, got any nudes?

Attached: macroni-pasta-250x250.jpg (250x166, 13K)

Attached: pastaIntro.jpg (300x300, 24K)

Attached: pasta-clipart-dried-11.jpg (958x638, 190K)

Soyboy

being the father doesn't mean you can't fuck other girls (not like you can to begin with, virginfag.)

Fuck her as much as you can and dump as much cum inside her as you can. When she gives birth, just fucking RUN.

AND TAPE EVERY SINGLE ENCOUNTER. And keep every record, and be prepare to defend yourself form every possible BS she will call upon you.

if pic related, id be the father of her child

this

/thread

yup just run you are gonna get dumped on if you father it

>punch her in the baby
>go to jail
>meet nice black man
>offer up virginity to him
>be a faggot

You guys make fuck if blacks for not taking responsibility and manning up for kids but when this woman needs a father figure for her kid you tell him to run and abondon them?? The double standards here are unbelievable whites are no better than blacks.

Attached: 2E7E79D5-5DDD-4351-BF77-BC31B4EA6D7D.jpg (250x174, 5K)

Hurry up, I need an answer before she pops!!

Attached: 1520089648926.jpg (1242x1545, 110K)

Yea, bro, you'll be seen as super alpha for manning up and taking on your role as a father.

Why are you assuming we're all white? Additionally, it's different if it's not yours and not even your partner

I'm not getting my life ruined by someone else's spawn. She can deal with that herself, not my problem. I don't have to take any responsibility for someone else. It's not my kid, I don't care.

OP never said he got her pregnant

Why would you take care of another dudes kid fucking dumass cuck

His kid or not the baby is going to grow up without a father if OP doesn’t step up to the plate. She came to him asking him for a huge long term promise to raise the child with her, because obviously the biological father is not able/capable/fit to raise a kid with her so she chose OP who is more fit and in the end of the day a bigger man if he steps up to the responsibility. If OP runs away he is no better and even more immature then the piece of shit that got her pregnant.

Attached: CB6DEF07-ADF3-4876-B3F3-7FBF232309B0.jpg (749x605, 81K)

You better get access to that pussy and it better be right if she wants to put that in position on you.

So why don't you go and be a father figure for all the black kids?

nope nope nope.
That's a recipe for child support for 20 years.
NEVER tell her you'll be the father in ANY capacity or you'll be fucked when she inevitably changes her mind about you in a few months/years.

Attached: C732F5Eqweqwe.jpg (720x487, 141K)

>If OP runs away he is no better and even more immature then the piece of shit that got her pregnant.

If OP "runs away" (somehow implying he is in any way responsible), he'll save himself years of misery and thousands of $ in child support.

OP, don't listen to cretins like this. Pay for the shit you make yourself. You wouldn't pay for some random dude's meal if he runs away from a restaurant..

She's a "friend" who just wants some moron to financially and emotionally support her through her own retarded mistake.

You know that friendzone meme?
As nice as she may be to you right now, she won't be when she's trapped you.

You're a virgin FFS.
Pay for your own mistakes, not those of a thot whore.

Attached: 3422326_9_o.jpg (971x728, 329K)

Nice shop

The bitch is already pregnant, she wouldn't even spit in the direction of OP before she got knocked up by being irresponsible. Her baby daddy fled for good reason.

Why does she have to suffer because she got her emotions taken advantage of by some asshole and he decided not to stick around?

She deserves a good man to raise her child with, but that does not entitle OP to sex if he decides to be the father.

OP considering being an after the fact cuck.
OK man. I hope this is just copy pasta bait.

Bad people should suffer for their stupidity.

Don't be the father. But if you trully like her, help her with some things.

ITT sociopaths trying to tell someone to try to get a girl to abort a kid when they know full well that attempting that is what gets your ass handed to you in a custody battle.

And here come the white knights. They're called that because they're covered in the semen of other men.

Attached: 3.jpg (2000x1333, 612K)

fpbp

No, she just wants you to support her spawn and her. Run away user, you're only in for heartbreak. Sex is not worth that.

>She deserves a good man to raise her child with
No she doesn't.
She deserves the man she chose to fuck.

It's OP's responsibility as a friend to be a caring friend that supports her and HER child.
It's NOT OP's responsibility to legally declare himself as the father. That will bite him in the ass in less than 5 years.

Attached: 170702102706-donald-trump-1024x576.jpg (1024x576, 220K)

Seriously, if OP's dumb/cuck enough to step up, I think society's better off his his genes dies off.

Because, let's face it, if she has another child, it won't be his either.

You think she is a mother figure? she fucked some guy, guy left her. if she knew what she was doing she would have picked a decent man that would date her for who she is and apparently, the guy who knocked her up dodged a bullet. you see, where is the abortion? no dad? and you want a kid? FUCK OUTA HERE

OP seems young.
He may just not realize how evil womyn can be when they pass their prime (not long left, from the look of her) and have legal powers over their captive's wallet and day-to-day activities.

As much as I'm in favor of letting retards die out, I have a soft spot for the deceived.

Don't fall for it, OP.

>HI op, i want you to pay child support for 18 of your beta years while i get to have sex with as many chads as i want.

Again, run.

Attached: 1520880815558asdasd.jpg (1242x1545, 498K)

Pretty much this.

Let her put your name on the certificate so she can take you for child support. Way to be a cuck.

Tell her no.

I know this is pasta but
>My 2nd Cousin
>Dates a girl that cheats on him twice during a 5 year relationship
>Cheated on him and got pregnant and the guy ends up beating her
>Cousin ends up back with his ex and now is raising their kid with the ex
People do stupid shit for love

Is it your kid op?

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: 9wujmn3go6cjjq3757147000000.jpg (506x717, 34K)

Pic related?

Desperate Méxican here, if she can give me a green card, I will take care of little bastard.

This is the beginning of your cuck life.

Congrats OP.

>all these newfags replying to this thread which is posted almost daily
Sup Forums is dead

How is that prego in pic?

Do it user. You will be much happier, and have a better life. You won't regret it

>newfags everywhere because they replied to a thread that's been around for a few weeks.

Isn't this a relatively new thread?

>b..b..but I thought we were friends. Why do you do this to me user?

>being here so often and frequently you know every thread that’s posted and notice repost on sight

The problem isn’t newfags or bait threads. Get a fucking life man.

Attached: 71ABEAA9-A2ED-485A-93E8-AAC27E58B170.jpg (601x467, 211K)

>White dude
>Inb4 I'm a white dude.

Attached: 1389741912589.jpg (625x626, 47K)

don't sign the birth certificate
it's a trap, she's using your virgin status to ensnare you.
once your name is on the birth cert. you'll be handing her cash for 18 years

But you dont have any friends OP!!

Pointing out that blacks actually are the biological father of a child and bail because they don't want to take responsibility vs Someone who isn't the biological father being asked to take responsibility for something that isn't his....

I'm not sure how you see that as a double standard.

She's hot...if you want to fuck her I'd say go for it. If you're absolutely into her and are ready to be a father and don't mind it being yours I'd so go for it.

BUT --- AND PAY ATTENTION. Even though you aren't the biological father, as soon as that kid is born and you start treating it as your own you will become financially responsible for it. If you decide to leave she can go after you for child support because you assumed the role of the father, regardless of you actually being the father.

Be smart.

Who is that semen demon?

bait

Wat?

If you dumped a load in her and its actually your kid, then go for it. If it belongs to anyone else but you, run the fuck away.

Theres being nice, and then theres doing the right thing. Being a baby daddy is a nice gesture, but not ruining the next 18 years of your life unless you have to is the right thing.

>blacks for not taking responsibility and manning up for kids but when this woman needs a father figure

The big difference here is that niggers knock up bitches and leave. OP the virgin had no part in that there babymaking and has no responsibility to take

Fake

Attached: KEK.png (804x704, 158K)