Will he enact a military coup

>Will he enact a military coup

Attached: Mattis.jpg (1200x800, 58K)

when trump's actions are so monumentally stupid that he'll have to roll in with double knife hands.

Attached: rarest double knife hand.jpg (900x675, 87K)

Took an L on this post, bud.

>are you retarded or just retarded

Let's hope he doesn't have to.

/thread

>justveteranthings.jpg

Why would he? Also, no, that's stupid.

No, but he'll probably be our next president.

>military coup
Don't only winning generals get to do that kind of shit?

Attached: julius-caesar-4.jpg (300x300, 14K)

On the basis of what? His firm leadership during Operation Enduring Goatfuck?

Coups are soooo twentieth-century.

Attached: st mattis of quantico.jpg (1500x2236, 551K)

Like American victory

The likelihood that he's the highest ranking member of presidential line of succession who won't have resigned, committed suicide, or been indicted by the time the Muller investigation is over.

There won't be a coup

Impeachment won't happen

For fucks sake get over it already

Why don't you think impeachment will happen?

>wtf? bugged prices!!?

Attached: 9d5ks1q4k6q8ee3757147000000.jpg (1280x724, 70K)

Because he got tricked

Who got tricked? Trump? Mueller?

The user that you asked "Why don't you think impeachment will happen?"

Retard

Who is Speaker of The House?

Mueller is grasping for any little strand of plausible evidence linking Trump to any Russian collusion. It's been over a year and impeachment hasn't happened yet.

Oh, sorry I couldn't divine the meaning of that ambiguously-worded sentence.

Paul Ryan. Are you going to tell me that impeachment won't happen because Republicans control Congress?

You should be. Your lack of reading comprehension is indicative of the state of the US educational system.

Lol, okay man. If you say so.

You mean the invasion of Granada?

Compound attributive adjectives should not be hyphenated when the first word is an adverb, particularly one ending in -ly.

The military fucking loves trump only sjw retards hate trump the moderates voted republican this time

>It's been over a year and impeachment hasn't happened yet.

So? The investigation has already produced several indictments, including Trump campaign officials, and the investigation still isn't over.

It won't while the GOP holds congress. If it happens at all, it will be no earlier than 2019 and there will be a Dem speaker. If the Dems don't win control, the entire issue is moot because there is no amount of chicanery the GOP won't tolerate to cut your boss's taxes.

Thanks, I'll keep that in mind.

Dude you think Russia hacked the election. You're no better.

When will you cucks get over the loss? Your faggot ass boss at the marketing firm is wasting money on all this Sup Forums shilling.
You should start pushing the civil war 2.0 it will be so much fun. see pic it is what we all think of you.

Attached: funny lolbrals.png (1024x575, 626K)

Impeachment might be rendered moot by the GOP staging a primary challenge or by Trump voluntarily stepping down, but his best case scenario is successfully completing one term. Even that is shaky because his best means of escaping Mueller is to resign and get pardoned like Nixon.

Heres what people fail to realize: whether or not there was collusion, whether or not Trump knew of any wrongdoing, whether or not anything illegal happened as part of the campaign is all irrelevant. Why?

>Any matters that arose or may arise directly from the investigation.

Mueller is good at federal investigations. Federal investigations only rarely actually get you for what they started looking at. They bait peripheral people into violating 18 U.S.C. ยง 1001, then they use them as cooperating witnesses to gain significant incriminating evidence against central figures in an investigation, then they use the threat of long prison terms against those central figures to roll up secondary targets who, in turn, incriminate the primary target. If all else fails, they paint the picture of a criminal organization and then, thanks to RICO, everyone is guilty of everything everyone else did whether they knew it was happening or not.

The system is deeply unfair, it has been for decades, it is not changing in the next few years.

Oh, I thought you were being serious.

Jesus your drumpflake is showing. At least five states voting registration where penetrated like a a thot on prom night. Fuck me, when trolls start believing their own shitposts....

Oh, I thought you were being serious.

Rural people shouldn't vote.

I think he is being serious. It's too bad that you can't reciprocate.

>Where penetrated
Kek user, you make it very clear that no one should listen to you. What a dumbass.

We also would have accepted The Persian Gulf War.

Attached: images (4).jpg (277x182, 13K)

>cont'd

It gets worse for Trump, though, because his problem is twofold. He is facing a political investigation in the form of the Russia probe, but he is now clearly facing a criminal investigation of all past financial dealings. Trump has spent his career in an area of real estate where it is difficult, if not impossible, to not break the law regularly. He has already narrowly avoided fraud probes in the past (and the involvement of the New York and New Jersey prosecutors suggest that Mueller is preemptively closing off pardon power as an avenue of defense). His close associates have all spent a great deal of time in similar situations and, in Kushner's case, have significant criminal ties.

Worse, Trump received spectacularly bad advice from political novices who failed to do due diligence vetting characters Manafort and Flynn and allowed vulnerable players like Papadopolous seats at tables they did not have the qualifications to sit at. Their bullshit now creates ties to the primary purpose of the investigation that will allow Mueller to pursue financial crime investigations that likely target activity prior to Trump's decision to run or behavior involving idiots Trump was unaware of.

He's in a very deep hole.

It is late in Petrograd. We're all getting sleepy

Shit, if one typo is enough to do that, why the covfefe do you follow Drumpf?

Yes I'm feeling sleepy to. Let's ignore how there are only two political parties or how neither of them represent the interests of the American people. I heard there is new pictures of Kim K's plastic butt out there.

I'm not even defending Mueller. Its an incredible overreach, but its going to break this administration. This isn't Bill Clinton lying about getting his dick sucked and having a pile of plausibly deniable suicides while the elites got their wish lists ticked off from NAFTA to Welfare Reform in a boom economy. This isn't Iran/Contra where everyone pretty much agreed that the right thing was done in the wrong manner.

Trump is in real danger and pretending he isn't is exactly how he's going to be brought down so a more pliable figure like Marco Rubio or whatever halfwit the DNC manages to field in 2020 can waltz in and stop making noise. Now is the time to respond.

Covfefe will always remain a mystery, who knows what he really meant by that.

I hope not, he looks like a soulless abomination.

No

Well you know what they say about he who fights monsters...

white countries don't have coups

ya'll feel bad now, huh?

Attached: images.jpg (309x163, 4K)

i was gonna say "ukraine" but then i remembered that "white" is arbitrarily applied and you'll just say "slavs hurr hurr"
while you're probably an american yourself, so nevermind

Attached: bc657f0f2befd7920ce9fe802af544254220701a5cb55d51613004eeda70acb8.png (528x483, 15K)

The US Army took Fallujah

ukaine is just slavs. literally no one cares.

First poster here.

Really dumb post still, but hey - at least I helped an user out with my initial bump! It was headed for 404 real quick before I intervened.

I am a GOD

it's also "white countries", counting in the USA, that instigate coups all around the world
i'd be surprised if anyone here can name a coup that was not orchestrated by american ur european imperialist powers