Marijuana is the best overall drug. It is euphoric, psychedelic, and has health-benefit properties...

Marijuana is the best overall drug. It is euphoric, psychedelic, and has health-benefit properties. It doesn't carry the social consequences of alcohol or the addicting nature of opioids. For all intents and purposes it is a miracle drug.

Attached: weedpsychedelicartwork.jpg (500x651, 257K)

So you smoked weed for the first time I see.

Paranoia, wrecks relationships, wrecks your car, eats up all your cash, all of your friends are drooling stoners. Etc. Etc.

Thanks op I see you have never. Smoved weed befor in your life. Your doing a good thing for yours self. It's going to be a hard lif being a gay retard weeds not going to help thay so it's not for you gye

kay.. why are you telling me this?

You just described the results of alcohol abuse, not weed.

Imagine being this retarded

Calling bs, it's definitely a much lesser evil than most drugs but having been a heavy/regular user for 8 years you definitely notice side-effects after a point. I'm not against it and I still smoke it but I wouldn't say it's great. Also I fucking hate stoners and anyone who's entire identity becomes based around it.
>Regular short term memory loss sucks
>Can be psychologically addictive
>Mood swings
>Smoking is carinogenic

Acid is the best drug.

---Abusing anything is bad.

Attached: 1511799960624.jpg (768x768, 51K)

Do yourself a favor and stick to mostly edibles. Smoking daily can fuck your lungs up forever.

It's fun to smoke but it's not worth the consequences if you do it all the time.

After smoking for 20 years, irritability is about the worst i get after a few days of not smoking. Cigarettes are WAY worse for withdrawls, and booze destroys them both.

20 years of smoking weed i mean

after nearly doing every drug there is and being out of jail, i'd say you are right. never had any bad experiences with weed

Attached: mood.png (200x200, 4K)

After you turn 18, you'll see. Faggot.

weed fucked me up mentally

How many typos can you fit in one post? WTF, are you typing with your elbow? Stay in school.

If you have all the answers, why are you asking?

20 years smoking... Did you miss that or you forget how to read noob?

People who smoke weed for the most part are annoying, end up in a dead end job and make there whole identity about weed. Lol check out my snap chat story! I’m smoking weed again lol look at my weed leaf tattoo! weed is so much better then alcohol so not addicted 420 blaze it smoke weed every day!

Attached: 76820107-5287-4525-913B-61515DC1719F.gif (245x209, 860K)

checked

I definitely know people like this but not all stoners. Actually most of my friends that blaze, you'd never know if you met them irl

it's not that people smoke weed
it's just that they do nothing with the power
that they have been given
>tl;dr literally fuck all of /politics/ (not that place is a laff).

Attached: WaUCnPD.jpg (1024x791, 174K)

this is probably the best way to describe what smoking weed on a daily base CAN do to you

Not at first....

Sounds like you need a change in perspective perhaps moving or tripping like 3 tabs

You sound incredibly closed minded

Non of my friends are stoners actually. I'm the only person in my group of friends that smokes regularly. Never been in a car accident, and I have a decent job, even if I hate it. So...

i agree with OP

i believe that marijuana being the best is a fact but thing is there are probably two spectrums and thus two bests, i believe alcohol would be the other best i still need to understand how and why to a further degree that the measurements are made it's something that can be discussed

As a man whose been a near daily smoker for 6+ years I agree. But there is an easy way to mitigate the regular short term memory loss. There has been several clinical trials in the scientific community that shows taking ibuprofen while or after smoking can actually prevent you from experiencing short-term memory loss. Try it out next time you smoke.
>can be psychologically addictive
So is masturbation lol
>mood swings
I’ve had that a few times. I won’t deny this though it’s actually pretty rare and only if my tolerance is really low
>smoking is carcinogenic
Yes it is. You can just eat it, drink it, or vaporize it

And I agree I am getting so fucking sick of those stoners

Those are very general and blanketed statements about an entire demographic. You could say the exact same shit about alcoholics. It’s just that weed gets more attention because on a federal level in government it’s still ‘controversial’. I’m sure that once prohibition finally ends you’ll see a lot less obnoxious crap about weed.