youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_in_Christianity#Rebel
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I'm not a theist, but I see no problem in somebody else being one

>Do you have proofs that utilitarianism exists?

>Christianity is the religion of our ancestors. Catholicism is great because we need our people be affected by a cult leader from a foreign country voted in by foreigners.

"When the rapture happens remember to ask for JESUS's forgivesness, Your prayers to god will not be heard."

>Thinking utilitarianism is consistently feasible when you can't know the exact future outcomes of your actions

>Thinking it is feasible when everyone values different goods

"the """""""""""""""""""""""virgin""""""""""""""""""""""" mary"

I don't understand how someone could earnestly believe in heaven/hell and then not live their entire life as a fucking monk.

Like honestly, here you are, believing that you live an eternity in one of these places based on your actions on this temporary level of existence and you spend it watching Duck Dynasty and working at McDonalds?

Nigga if you actually believed in God and the afterlife you'd be living your life like a fucking angel.

I'll keep that in mind when I murder him

>Be God
>Be omnipotent
>Allow evil
>Not just 'i fell of my skateboard evil'
>Joseph Fritzl, children with cancer, every genocide ever
>lol the lord works in mysterious ways :^)

If there is a God he'll have to beg for my forgiveness

>God doesn't exist
>Let's worship the government instead

That's what fascism literally is you worthless sack of piss and wind

>I don't understand why you can't allow me to follow my spiritual path in peace. Why do you keep following me around and quoting Richard Dawkins? Don't you have more productive uses of your time than needlessly mocking other people who are different than you?

haha dumb Christfags

>I don't understand dictionary terms

You have no unalienable rights with an authority above any human congregation.
Have fun getting burned at the stake the first time a professor decides gingers are genetically inferior.

Why would Satan ever make hell a bad place? If I were him I'd make it better than heaven, that's surely the best way to say "fuck you" to Jesus and his dad.

Without* you goddamn phone.

Atheism is being promoted by jews and is what sjw's and other degenerates follow

youtube.com/watch?v=IkVC1gZInxQ
youtube.com/watch?v=j0LhabQJ_-w
youtube.com/watch?v=4NQOnjswuFI

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_atheism
haaretz.com/jewish/the-jewish-thinker/.premium-1.669381
shj.org/
myjewishlearning.com/article/secular-humanistic-judaism-rejecting-god/
myjewishlearning.com/article/must-a-jew-believe-in-god/
huffingtonpost.com/2011/09/23/atheist-jews-judaism-without-god_n_978418.html
thehumanist.com/magazine/september-october-2014/humanist-living/jewish-atheists-and-koufax-jews
secularpolicyinstitute.net/numbers-the-rise-of-jewish-atheists/

humans have a void without religion. that must be filled. normally with government. no nation that becomes atheist will survive for 100 years

Can Americans be atheists? It says right in your pledge to love God etc.

satan didnt make hell idiot, he is there to be punished not to rule. he is forever frozen in ice at the very sanctum of hell

Americans can be whatever they want. They have the freedom of religion which also means the freedom "from religion." That said, our founders created a government that could operated independent of religion, but that required a God-fearing populace. The government was never intended to be a moral arbiter. Sadly the American Left has used our Judiciary to act as moral arbiter and subverted our founder's intentions.

The problem with non-religious people is they form a sort of god complex. It gets pretty spooky from there.

>I don't understand how someone could earnestly believe in heaven/hell and then not live their entire life as a fucking monk.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Parable_of_the_talents_or_minas

>Why would Satan ever make hell a bad place?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Devil_in_Christianity#Rebel

>You have faith... In that chair. If you didn't have faith, you would never sit down! If you didn't have faith, you would think that you'd simply fall through ghetto chair and would never sit down for fear of the unknown!

How can you murder a semite who died literally 2000 years ago...

EDGING OFF TEH CHART IM SO OFFENDED HOW DARE YOU TAKE HIS NAME IN VAIN!!!

Im sorry but dante's inferno was fan fic at best

Most Atheists are relativists so good luck getting them to agree on pretty much fucking anything. Hell Dawkins thinks child molestation is ok if its culturally accepted.

"The Third World War must be fomented by taking advantage of the differences caused by the "agentur" of the "Illuminati" between the political Zionists and the leaders of Islamic World. The war must be conducted in such a way that Islam (the Moslem Arabic World) and political Zionism (the State of Israel) mutually destroy each other. Meanwhile the other nations, once more divided on this issue will be constrained to fight to the point of complete physical, moral, spiritual and economical exhaustion…We shall unleash the Nihilists and the atheists, and we shall provoke a formidable social cataclysm which in all its horror will show clearly to the nations the effect of absolute atheism, origin of savagery and of the most bloody turmoil. Then everywhere, the citizens, obliged to defend themselves against the world minority of revolutionaries, will exterminate those destroyers of civilization, and the multitude, disillusioned with Christianity, whose deistic spirits will from that moment be without compass or direction, anxious for an ideal, but without knowing where to render its adoration, will receive the true light through the universal manifestation of the pure doctrine of Lucifer, brought finally out in the public view. This manifestation will result from the general reactionary movement which will follow the destruction of Christianity and atheism, both conquered and exterminated at the same time."

I thought he res erected or is 'destined' to return.

Is this supposed to be the counter to the cg spam?

Why even bother. They unironically worship some dead jew on a stick.

It's punishment enough. Just ignore the shilling.

> couldn't figure out murder is wrong by yourself

Nope. Couldn't even figure out the English language by myself, my parents had to teach me.

We can't all be supergeniuses that knew everything since the day we were born.

What?

Not killing ones kin is a biological imperative. A specific language is a proprietary knowledge base.

Unfortunately, I'm convinced you can actually be this dumb.

No, sacrificial cults existed when the bible was written and had to be reminded of their immortality. Go back to school kid.

Actually, no it isn't. People can and will each other just to eliminate the hazard another human being presents, no different from wolves devouring the cubs that were fathered by other wolves.

If you believe imaginary social constructs like "civilized behavior" are actual biological imperatives, you will be terribly and possibly terminally disappointed.

This.

>Everything is a Jewish originated cult to control your mind
>So follow the same Jewish originated cult that I do instead
This is what Christfags believe. Hate to burst your bubble, but Europeans have, and have always had, their own unique culture, upon the belly of which Jewish ideologies are nothing more than a clutch of leeches.

>implying atheists are good

Do America and the world a favor and kill yourself. Take some muslims with you if you can.

yeah youll be right as soon as jesus camps start calling themselves evolution camps

You think God gives a fuuuuuuuuuuuuuck. lowly carbon based life forms made of dust. Our salvation is a gift.

Please explain.

"People were misbehaving so he flooded the whole place out, except for one boat, which has never been functionally reconstructed, and was full of birds and dinosaurs and freshwater fish."