Serious question:

Serious question:

Am I a cuck, if my wife only fucks other hot women? Discuss.

Backstroy: Married my wife this year. She's ten years younger than me, 9.5/10 hot, 10/10 nice, and 5/10 smart. She's also a total freak in the sack. She's always proposing new kinky shit, I say yes sometimes, and no sometimes. Now she proposes the following: she goes out to clubs, brings home hot chicks and bangs them with me watching, but I'm not allowed to tough the chicks because she'd get jealous.

Is this a trap? Am I a cuck if I do this, or does it not count because it's women?

Attached: reaction_009.png (752x427, 575K)

Yes.

/thread

>but I'm not allowed to tough the chicks because she'd get jealous.
This is where you're a cuck. The rest is fine

Thanks anons. I can see you are correct.

your wife is fixing to leave you for a woman. if you are any kind of a man you will reassert your dominance in the relationship and not let this happen or lose your man badge and gun

hahahahahahaha
HAHAAHAHAHAHA
seriously why do you even ask?!!!

Attached: 1518234415351.jpg (4864x3648, 831K)

yes, and it's not as fun as you think it would be. My ex did the same thing, where she would talk about wanting to share other girls when we were fucking, but if I asked her about it any other time she would say she would get too jealous seeing me with another girl. I relented and told her if she hooked up with another girl once in a while it was ok. It's surprisingly tough to get girls to come home with you, even if you are a good-looking woman. Most of them got cold feet when she asked if I could watch while they did it. The only thing she got/I got to see was a very unsatisfying 3-way weed (and probably molly) fueled dry-hump grindfest at a halloween party. It was with her smoking hot best friend/roommate (who wouldn't get naked in front of me and wouldn't touch my GF because it was 'weird' because they were such good friends) and a gross progressive bald chick (who was dressed up as the kid from avatar) with tiny saggy tits that looked like elf shoes

>TL;DR its never as hot or as often as you are imagining it

it's not hot it's stupid.

>Am I a cuck, if my wife only fucks other hot women?

You need to remember that these are the people who write the replies here.
>pic related

Do you really think their opinion is important on anything?

Attached: fat_man.jpg (300x306, 54K)

My wife wanted to have an open marriage. We both travel for work and only see each other about 50 days a year.

I was ok with it because I Harbour cuck fantasies and get off on the knowledge of her cucking me. I KNOW she would not be into it and might even leave me so I tell her I have hooked up with other women when she's not around. And I have once but usually I just jack off to the thought of her getting deep dicked by a real man. I just wish she'd be a little more open about her experiences. She will answer if I ask her but. She will never volunteer.

Also when we are together we don't do anything with other people. We fuck 3 times a week.

>tldr: wife cucks me because I don't go out and find a girl to fuck.

you're right. not hot at all. just stupid

Attached: k1.gif (500x220, 992K)

>says she wants to fuck hot girls infront of you
>also says you can't join in because she'd get jealous
>not realizing your wife is a selfish bitch
so it's cool for her to fuck other people, but you're not 'allowed' because poor little wifey would get jealous?
oy vey

Attached: 1476401870312.jpg (1244x712, 73K)

I left my wife for another woman.
That woman left her wife for me.

no

>so stupid
>not hot
>at all

Attached: 0801707028.gif (396x195, 888K)

but who was phone?

Yup

if your invited in to play along, no
if your not allowed in, yes

My wife gets to fuck other women too, but she agreed that I get to do whomever she does.

Attached: drmerst-eat-ass-21321040.png (500x479, 130K)

Sounds reasonable

you were fine until "I'm not allowed to touch them because she'd get jealous".

Yeah, that's pretty obviously fucked up? She's literally fucking strangers but you can't even touch them. Obviously she likes dudes (she married one)... so it's safe to assume that at some point in the not-so-distant future, the gender of the stranger she fucks will become irrelevant.

you got me at "tits that looked like elf shoes"

thanks user

Started with her best friend and we've been taking women into our bed ever since. We we're even a virgin's first time once.

If you're not there, yes you absolutely are.

he posted here, and so did you. we are all equally worthless. shut the fuck up.

taking advice from strangers on the net is a shitty idea to begin with

WTF

It's only a matter of time before your wife brings home a woman who has her boyfriend in tow.

glad i could make you laugh. they were honestly disgusting tho

Yeah, your language conjured up a painful and familiar image of sad pierogi tits. I've seen some real losers. At least you got a story out of it that made someone smile!