POST ABORTION

>POST ABORTION

Anyone ever force or convince a girl to get an abortion? How did you feel after it was done? What did you do afterwards; did you stay with her or leave? How long has it been and do you still think about it?

Attached: FB_IMG_1520619990694.jpg (1080x1080, 57K)

Abortion is murder, it's only okay if they're going to be handicapped little mutants or cripplingly ill.

I convinced my ex to do it. Felt like crap afterwards because as soon as we got back to the car she started crying uncontrollably. Would never do again.

Got any experience with it or are you just attempting to be a shitty troll?

How long did you feel like that? It's been 4 months now for me and I haven't seen her since.

Never convinced anyone to do anything. Knocked up my now fiancee when she was 16, I was 18. She told her mom as soon as they found out she was prego and they went and immediately got it aborted.

She didn't even tell me about it until about 2 years ago, she's now 23 and I'm 25. Obviously were still together.

so u didn't know the baby was aborted even though u were together for years afterwards? what?

Yes and don't miss demon seeds

I dont think about it every day, but when I do think about it now and then Its not a good feeling. Its been over 20 years.

Hoed you feel about that news when you found out? I recently found out the same this happened to my cousin last week. He didn't know about it for 4yrs and when he found out he said a part of him died inside.

I need to murder someone to know what murder is? The baby doesn't choose to get conceived. When you get someone pregnant, you've already ignored more than 19 forms of birth control. You don't get to kill perfectly healthy babies because you're irresponsible. Either do it responsibly or don't. When you fuck, you accept the risk of pregnancy. Imagine if someone doesn't like you, do they get to kill you for convenience? No, they can choose to not have you in their lives. It makes no sense to continually seek out someone you don't want in your life, and then kill them for convenience.

Killing a baby in the womb should only be done as an act of mercy, because their lives will be nothing but suffering. In every other case, there's adoption. Like 25% of women have trouble conceiving, and they want to give a child a loving home. There is no need to kill babies that are healthy.

I'm generally not for it in the case of "let's fuck like rabbits irresponsibly and then just kill the result" especially in the age of condoms.
But as a libertarian, I think abortion and guns should remain legal and accessible in the us. Let everyone have the option to do what they need to.

I once let a guy borrow a few hundred bucks to pay for his gf's abortion, mainly because she was dying.

She had a miscarriage. She got an ultrasound. She has twins. Then she had another miscarriage and was down to one. The third would have likely killed her.

Didn't bother me. She got the womb scraped and I got on a plane. Didn't see her again until the funeral.

what about rape babies.

I never even knew she got pregnant. She never told me anything, I mean it was when we first got together I'm sure she didn't wanna scare me off or something.

But then the babies wouldn't have made it anyway, you just saved a woman's life. You can hardly equate that to "I got pregnant, let's murder the baby for convenience".

Did you ever contact her to apologize? I read about this stuff and everywhere I looked said women obviously take it way harder but for different reasons than us. I think was along the lines of they feel every thing from to start to finish cause it's a part of their body. I wish I knew what to say. Maybe I could make peace then.

And it sounds like you're agreeing with me.

Don't bother. Christianfag doesn't believe that rape happens.

Are you implying women don't get themselves into situations where they can get raped? Personal responsibility doesn't start at conception. Take all this Harvey Weinstein nonsense. These women whored themselves out for fame and money, and cried rape afterward. How are you going to determine what really was rape? I'm not saying abortions should be illegal or that women can't have them, I'm saying that it's immoral when a woman chooses to have sex. The woman is the victim of the rape, the baby didn't choose to get conceived, so it is fair to inflict the consequences on the baby?

showerthought- abortion is like canceling a preorder

Right, I'm just pointing out the use of your language.

I mean.. it was kind of weird to hear it from her in all honesty especially after she kept it from me for so long. I mean I get why she did it, and I don't think any pussy shit like that happened to me. I've always been pro choice, I don't believe someone should be forced into raising a kid when they're clearly not ready. We weren't ready, we probably still aren't and tbh we've talked and we don't want kids. If I had been in on the decision from the get-go, I would have made the same call and stood by it.

You ever asked a fetus how it feels about abortion?

You were ready to have sex, so you accepted the risk of pregnancy. Then it actually happened, and your girl murdered your child without telling you. She knows how bad this is, that's why she's been lying about it until she couldn't take it any more.

No living being is born wanting to die.

Whats up murder face?

Shut the fuck up and get out of this thread, no one asked for your skewed Bible thumping opinion.

Way to sidestep the question. Fuck off Christianfag

I just got an abortion with my current girlfriend in November. We started dating July 14th. AMA

I was

My wife had PCOS which would make getting pregnant hard and makes pregnancy a potential nightmare. When we were still dating, she found out she was 3 weeks pregnant. We decided as a couple that we weren't ready for kids and she opted for a pill-induced abortion. Basically was just a really bad period. I brought her chocolate, Soda. And movies and we just rode it out.

Since then, we decided we didn't want kids at all and we just have pets instead.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 117K)

>"It's immoral when a woman chooses to have sex"

I think I found out why your sex life isn't great

Really? That's your argument for killing babies? Babies WANT to die?

How about you hang yourself, baby killer.

Both of you retards keep calling me christian, why?

Okay so here's a good question. I'm not with that girl anymore. It's been 4months now. I think on it a lot and don't know how to feel about sex anymore or if I want to risk it all over again with someone else. I'm sure biting the bullet would be the easiest way to get over that fear but I'm don't want to fuck up again.

And yes I would use condoms unless I am sure I want a future with that person.

Pregnancy is the consequence of sex. When someone has sex, they accept the risk of pregnancy. To then kill a baby because of risks you accepted, is pure evil. Babies are the most innocent beings alive, so killing them is the purest evil.

Nice strawman. I asked if you ever talked to a fetus.

No, you weren't. That came later, probably because your parents repeatedly signaled you that you were unwanted or some other external force making you think that life isn't worth living.

Children don't understand language until ~16 months after birth, on average. What does this have to do with your hypothesis that babies want to die?

Because you're acting like a textbook Christian evangelical with their annoying habit of interspersing insults with fallacious arguments.

Ok, where is my argument wrong?

Is it weird knowing you almost had a kid and now you'll never meet them? You'll never know what they looked like or what they might've been like.

Like yeah one day I'll probably be ready to have one but it'll never be that first kid.

Wofe had a miscarriage. I went and got cut after. Feels bad man ;(

Had a friend that used plan b as plan a, and abortions as plan b.

She was a character.

That's not my hypothesis. You're the one prattling on about how a fetus should have a voice in whether or not the mother should get an abortion. I asked if you have ever talked to a fetus about it. And since, by your own words, a fetus cannot speak you've negated your own argument. So you made a strawman by stating that I think all fetuses want to die.

If having a baby is gonna ruin a couples life I'd rather them have the opportunity to safely abort than them do it in secret where it'd be more dangerous. It doesn't matter how immoral you think it is, if someone feels trapped they're gonna find a way out of a situation.

Sorry to hear that. I couldn't even imagine what kind of mixed feels that must be.

A voice? Are you high? I'm saying that murder is immoral.

Yeah, they murder their own children to get out of not taking proper precautions.

Attached: FB_IMG_1515061182373.jpg (480x312, 12K)

Attached: FB_IMG_1515061187855.jpg (421x640, 32K)

And it is. But a fetus is closer to a tumor than a human being so it is not murder.

Nah

>Are you implying women don't get themselves into situations

these are the same people hating on muslim woman for wearing burkhas

Yeah, he said he wouldn't do it again...

I personally don't feel like a murderer but I do feel like a failure. I feel like I failed at life and as a parent.

No contraceptive is 100%
And you're not gonna stop people from having sex, so just don't even bring abstinence.

It hurts really bad and I regret it I don't wanna go into detail why but it sucks. It haunted me at first but now it comes in waves I just kinda think about my first born when we are ready

Yeah, you gotta suffer 15 or 30 years and then ride the crippling depression to the grave...

Yeah and I murder all my children when I nut into a tissue, what's your point

/thread

People don't choose to get cancer, what a horrible thing to say.

So you know that pregnancy is a real risk when you have sex, so you accept that you might conceive a child in the act. To then kill the child for convenience is just evil. Up to when can you kill a child? Where's your limit? Before birth, after birth, until they're 5? Where do you draw the line?

Depression is just a lack of self-knowledge.

I feel you man. It's awful and comes in waves too. The last I heard from my ex was the day she gave it up. Haven't contacted her since. Can't. We knew each other 11yrs. It hurts.

You could literally say that about everytime a woman loses her egg during her period or everytime a guy busts his nut. Those combinations of dna are lost forever just the same

You are not fertilizing eggs by nutting in a tissue. The act of sex is specifically meant to conceive children and to pair-bond K-selected organisms.

And some people don't choose to get pregnant. Yet you refuse to acknowledge that. That's horrible to me.

Having sex means accepting the risk of pregnancy.

donĀ“t know if true retard or just trolling

told my now-wife on day 1 if she got pregnant and tried to keep it I would cause a miscarriage by any means necessary. if you date a girl and don't make it altogether clear no fucking babies are happening then you should plan for babies not abortions

So where's the choice in rape?

So in your system, anyone can just yell rape and they must be believed?

With the rapist, not the baby.

I remember my first day on Sup Forums. Pro tip: If someone looks like they're pretending, they aren't.

The ideal would be to abort as soon as possible. As a pro choice person I think a woman waiting so long to abort must have some mental issues. The act itself is never ideal but I think we can all agree the earlier the better.

I'm so glad you believe that women have no right to control what's their own body can and can't do.

I think we can all agree that murder is not birth control, that's why we have birth control. Unless you think kicking a pregnant woman and killing her fetus is "just assault".

Sure but not when birth control fails or when a condom breaks or when someone is raped. And if you seriously live your life only having sex when you want a child then you must be fucking miserable

Why is she alone with a rapist?

I don't know why you keep pretending that all sex is rape to prop up this non-argument. Rape is evil, but the baby is not the perpetrator. Women can immediately take the plan B pill after they get raped, no?

So anyone who has experienced abortion; how did you partner feel or deal with everything? Is she back to normal now or has this changed her?

She became a racial feminist.

Of course, I think the major difference from both sides comes down to the value of an unwanted pregnancy to a regular one.

But you see, we all agree that rape is bad, with the exception of rapists. The vast majority of aborted pregnancies are NOT the result of rape, but rather sexual irresponsibility. Prevention is better than cure, so we should promote sexual restraint and the use of birth control over abortion.

Rape was the after thought of my statement but sure just avoid the rest of it and make stupid interpretations of what I said like "all sex is rape" wtf

>met a girl at a friend's house I was crashing for a week while working on recording an album.
>she falls for me and hook up
>have sex a bunch of times
>she's super skinny and I don't like it much.
>she did a split while I was in her any all the friction popped the condom I bust in
>ohshit.jpg
>tell her I have to go.
>travel back to my dad's house and lay low
>find out she got pregg.0
>she went back to the guy she was fucking before me
>he goes by punk rock Joe
>she tells PRJ he knocked her up
>so he put down 400 bucks of his own cash to abort
>I find out months later
>when I found out I went to the beer store and got a 24 pack of tall boy Miller highlifes
>drop them off at Punk 's door.

Attached: 1520867416040.jpg (720x738, 122K)

Can women take the morning after pill, after getting raped, to avoid getting pregnant?

Wow, that's horrible.

abortion is an egoistic act, to kill a baby just because he would disturb your life

Absolutely! I wish all forms of birth control were more readily available. But I just don't think we're at that point yet and I don't think it'll happen over night.

Yes but as another user pointed out, rape is a minority cause of abortions, and I'm not going to pretend I know what kind of physical and mental state going through that would leave you in

Eating meat is an egoistic act, to kill an animal just because it tastes good

Come on, even africans in the middle of fucking nowhere have access to condoms. Even homeless people can get condoms. Condoms are FREE in a lot of countries.

Attached: Screenshot_2018-03-12-15-31-04.png (1440x2560, 215K)

Animals are not moral agents and protein is requires for a human diet.

Shit is like paying a traffic ticket. It sucks so be more careful. Other than that who cares

Plenty of ways to get protein elsewhere my friend. And the whole morality bit is easy to say when you're so disconnected from the animals it comes from

Morality only applies to moral agents, so no.

Yup there seems to be a stigma around condoms tho