Post albums with cool cassette tapes.

>no link to the previous thread

previous

only aladdinshit is real

stop crying about spirituality

>the blastbeats on Annunaki's Golden Thrones

I forgot how good Wrest was at writing songs

What are you listening to?

Nightshade Forest is by far the best thing Summoning released.

EVEN THE HEAVENS SHALL BURN WHEN WE ARE GATHERED
NOW WHEN THE FLAMES REACH FOR THE SKY
DIES IIIRRRAAE

rec me some dissoshit that tries to be as aggressive and violent as possible, like that DsO album from last year

t. hasnt suffered

what exactly did you do for those months that you became an ascetic? did you literally move into the forest in a tent? how did you eat

Insane album, insane band, insane tracks...

This may or may not do it for you

i'm still going to commit suicide eventually because human consciousness is enough suffering

weakling

Holy shit I just now noticed there's actually a person on this cover.

Good band.

if you were really trve kvlt, you'd live through the shit indefinitely

hnnngh

You are invited to join DARKYRIA, a Gothic & Metal online community aimed at making it easier for like minded people to meet and get to know each other.

Meet new people into Paganism, Atheism, Occultism, LaVeyanism, Humanism, Vampirism, Nietzscheanism, Wiccanism... or contact with fans going to gigs or Festivals such as Rock in Rio, Wacken Ope Air, Sweden Rock, Ozzfest, Wave-Gotik-Treffen, Hammerfest or Hellfest!

So if you're a gothic, metalhead, punk, emo, rocker, skater, or anything in between why not give us a go, there's bound to be someone who shares your tastes! More than 500000 members fans of Sepultura, Joy Division, Doom, Slayer, Darkthrone or Kreator await you!

Spread the word and invite your friends to help make DARKYRIA the number one dark site on the net!

>rocker, skater
Is this an advert from the 90's?

Is this the dark web?

are niggers allowed
if niggers are allowed, I'm not joining

>not being a Pagan Atheist LaVeyan Humanist Wiccan Nietzschean Occultist Vampire

>listen to Verrater he said
>it'll be fun he said
I'm not even halfway through disc one yet, and while it's amazing I'd like to sleep tonight

>LaVeyanism
aka the Church of Satan led by a Jew

Yeah it's a pretty long comp, but it doesn't really have a theme so you don't have to marathon the thing

>...THE FOREST CALLS YOU...

Have you gone on a nature walk yet?

Someone here aint really a vamp kid?

does else come to these threads just to find music? listening to only one genre for a whole month is dumb as fuck lol.
Also check out the new Malokarpatan if you're into old school black metal like Master's Hammer and Tormentor
malokarpatan.bandcamp.com/album/nordkarpatenland

>referring to Gilmore as a Jew
Not sure what your issue is with COS, but I think thats far from the truth.

>You are invited to join DARKYRIA
You are invited to FUCK OFF

Here's a recording I did on soundcloud:

soundcloud.com/user-84021640/wizard-prisoner

It's not quite black metal, but influenced by it. I call it Hell Metal. Deeper guitar, melodic, insane, give it a listen if you so feel inclined.

>tfw all the skaters OD's

Gonna finish off disc one then head to bed
Need to go out tomorrow and see if I can get any transfer paper for cheap

I'm tempted to download this and add drums to it

go for it if you'd like my man

I don't know if it counts but I think it's more black metal than death metal. At least for me.

all donald duck posters are trve males

all donald duck posters are pieces of paper with pictures of donald duck printed on them

You aren't wrong.

first time someone allowed me to be right on the internet.

More like Axnaar besides the obvious ones?

Yes, especially the ones with those finnish metal donald duck comics

Tried messing around with drums, couldn't really find the right tempo to program anything with
Sounded good with what I could do though

I
FLY
TOOOOO MYYYY THROOOOOOOOOOOONE

not using click tracks or anything and changing tempo when the mood suits me, wouldn't be really easy

Just ordered To Call To Speak on cassette and vinyl.

Maybe I'll try again one day when I finally buy a drum kit

One of Nokturnal Mortums most underappreciated albums.

This shit is probably my #1 release of the year.

could always get a used snare and high hat to start with and build from there. probably get those for under 200, they have used stuff at guitar center too although it's probably too much, but hey if you can't find anything from independent sellers

Anyone know of any good Lovecraftian black metal?

is that a com buttle

>*deletes all ambient and acoustic tracks in any album i download*
nothin personnel

LOL

you could get a full used drum kit for less than $200

One of my favorite DSBM albums

alpha #yuhearme

alpha

O.O nice, the next thing would be to convince my housemates to allow a drum kit in the garage

That record fucking punches you with a brick the moment it starts. Definitely BM, it's Teitanblood

>a com buttle
a what

Why is it funny?

Cultes Des Ghoules. Henbane and Spectres Over Transylvania are my favorite releases.

I want to make black metal music but I don't want to sound derivative. Which is hard because there are billion black metal bands and they mostly sound the same.

What do? I like groovy bands like Bathory and Immortal but growling about satan and the winter seems really played out and I find it hard to make satanic lyrics because I'm an atheist and I think it's irrelevant in 2017.

I'll have to check them out.

just do whatever the h*ck you want to

nihilism? offensive lyrics? offensive would seem really relevant with all of the PC police shit.

Make music solely for yourself and no one else. Make black metal, even if it's complete worship of your favorite band, your vocals are terrible, and lyrics are cliché. Eventually you'll figure out what works and what you need to improve, and it might end up being something unique and good.

well if you just want a random idea,
slow, complex polyrthmic open chords, with occasional forays into Abbath-era Immortal grooves, and with spastic bursts of simple tremolo-picked folk melodies and shrieking/warbling lyrics inspired by this: goodreads.com/book/show/29452498-fairy-tales-for-the-disillusioned

based encouraging user

This was good, thanks.

yeah, don't worry too much about what you're doing you have to start by just doing something rather than sit around going, the pool is too cold to jump in so I'm going to stand at the edge forever. the swimming might be flailing at first or copying a style you think you know, until you just start swimming.

One thing that may help give you ideas is if you try to think of very specific aspects of music theory or riffing styles in these bands or other music you like, and then try to fit these different ideas together.

Get the fuck out of here faggot

I'm worried that if I just do whatever I want I'll have a real inconsistent sound, like Celtic Frost. I have a lot in common with Tom Warrior and making something like Into The Pandemonium seems like something I would do, but something I really don't want to do.

a lot of my lyrics are already very emo and some of them are misogynistic. I thought about making politically incorrect lyrics but I don't want to come off as "Sup Forums" or something very juvenile like Anal Cunt.

Yeah you're right. I think I'll just do whatever I do and get filed under "extreme metal". It's not like I'm some norwegian teenager with a bunch of norwegian teenager friends trying to fit into some image anyways.

I don't want to be just another "extreme" band like Devin Townshend or Celtic frost though. Whatever, what happens happens.

The riffs are the easy part, it's the imagery and concept thats got me stumped.

loser

Faggot. No discipline kike

yea im gay as fuck so what go outside where no one loves you

maybe look up random things, use dice, random image generator web searches, read the news, draw stream of conciousness shit, read books, write stream of conciousness shit.

So is this any good? Nocturno Culto is cool and all, but last album wasn't so great imo.

>all of Triangular Tattvic Fire

All dating sites are a scam right? It's all about height and bone structure. I doubt goth metalhead girls would give a fuck if your favorite band was Anthrax if you're good looking. Sausagefest.

What's been the best year for black metal since 1994?

This pic is better

I like listening to black metal while hiking through the Washington woods. People give me weird looks all the time, but fuck them.

>walking on pre-established trails which other people use

I sometimes go off into the woods in places that aren't designated trails, but when I do that it's with a compass and a map. Those hikes I can't listen to music because I have to listen for shit going on around me.

That makes sense if you live in an area that has wildlife that could be dangerous, the worst thing I've ever come across here is a baby raccoon that startled the shit out of me

I mean, don't most forests in the US have bears? And even in small, safe suburban forests there are still venomous snakes and shit.

I live in Michigan's lower peninsula, we don't have bears here. And the only venomous snakes we have are rattlesnakes and I've only ever seen one of those in my whole life.

Worst thing I've run into is a black bear, but it ran away as soon as it saw me. There are cougars and other animals out there that could make my day pretty shitty.