Piers Morgan says Ali more racist than Trump

Is it safe to say this man has successfully uncucked himself?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U
youtu.be/ji3KVWbiLlY
youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM
youtube.com/watch?v=rE0Z2k6BJI0
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

he is officially uncucked, even though he is still probably a bootlicking faggot pansy about gun control.

thats pretty uncucked though

TSUJ

Criticising America's lousy gun control isn't being cucked, its being smart.

He pandered hard to the left and basically bombed.

Now he's trying to reinvent himself and pandering to the right.

Fuck him.

>disparaging someone for being racist

Nope! Still a fag!

lol, silly cuckopeans. Nobody cares about your opinions

Trump never publicly came out against race mixing

youtube.com/watch?v=oVpfcq4pV5U

And nobody cares about yours. You aren't relevant enough to care about

I'm surprised

If you take out black people we have the same gun crime rate as Euros

>Hibernia
>Relevant

Piers is just an honest left, his peers have evolved so much faster than him though and now he has no place in the world.

Poor Piers.

>he says after offering his worthless opinion on US law

silly cuck!

the only thing bad about our gun laws is that they are too strict. I don't have the infographic saved on mobile, but if someone could post it that would be top notch

That's kind of the point, look what it got you, guns at the cost your race being put on the brink.

>embracing a gun-grabbing lefty cuck whose show got cancelled due to faggotry

This kills the campaign

you fucking sycophants

piers faggot morgan said one thing about one nigger and dipshits are all of a sudden sucking piers moragns cock

It's a real conundrum for the leftists. They have to lionize him as a stellar example of a brown muslim to push their agenda, but that brown muslim's beliefs were completely opposed to their own and they don't want to admit it.

>not linking the tweet

Should be a ban-able offense

What are some things Muhammad Ali said that were racist?

He has said many positive things about Trump go to his twitter you silly leaf

actually we're being entertained by the fact that an incredibly weird friend of Trump's is slightly redeeming himself

Im so fuckin confused, wasnt morgan one of the most SJW fuckers on tv? He must have got backstabbed by his company and peers somethin fierce

I hope this little stunt renews his career in the states so he doesn't ever return here.

I'm glad to have him no longer a hatchet man of the new world order.

youtu.be/ji3KVWbiLlY
the whole chanel is redpill, although some of his claims in other videos are inferred and assumption based

It's weird to be on the same side as him. He's still an attention whoring, lefty slime-bag, but I'd buy him a pint for taking the piss out of Ben Shapiro and now this Ali thing.

Irish aren't white.

I like the channel though, has a fair amount of original ideas.

desu Muhammad Ali was pretty redpilled on race, heavily against race mixing of all kinds. Just fighting for his own team, can't blame him for that.

I like guns, but if you take out shitskins here, you still have higher guncrime than europe. White european vs USA-blacks, Europe would have virtually no guncrime

>60%

Fuck off nigger. He can say that and be regarded as a hero. We say anything of the sort and gg you are hated universally. Fuck you

Scumbag who hacked a dead girl's phone says what now?

WENGER OUT

(You)'re not white

he is absolutely 100% correct.

his timing, however, was quite poor.

Yeah I'd say he has kek's blessing...for now.

He's still a faggot about gun control. Who would have thought we'd end up liking Piers and hating lil Benji? Laughed hard when piers called him benji, you better believe in meme magic

youtube.com/watch?v=BHIQtxLCgrM

ali wasnt even that good

he was just larger than everyone else

thats what everyone says about your mom too

I think he was one of these guys that sold his soul, "he was only following orders" kind of thing. Maybe he's tired of political correctness, and now that someone has stepped up to fight against it, he has an opportunity. I hate the guy's politics but he isn't an SJW. He doesn't try to silence people, as as I know. He actually wants to have a debate, which is good because gun control is literally indefensible after the Katie Couric thing.

wasn't piers on celebrity apprentice

I divide SJWs into two categories:
'Tumblr' SJWs and 'Facebook' SJWs

'Tumblr' liberals are your fat ugly feminists and scronny manlets who always try to silence you and mock you with tumblr memes. These are typically millenials and Bernie supporters. These are the SJWs that Sup Forums just laughs at. They aren't that common but there's bound to be at least one in every circle, characterized with problem glasses, shitty tattoos & piercings, and aposematic hair coloring.

'Facebook' SJWs are the most common type of liberals and they are named after the people that just share the same anti-Trump or anti-gun memes on Facebook and basically just spout the same Jew-approved opinions that they heard from CNN or because it's the popular opinion . They might say they will vote for Hillary or Bernie but back down last minute because they think their vote doesn't matter (imo this makes them worse than voting for the dems). These people are usually older and might have voted for Obama. These people make Sup Forums angry rather than just mock them.

Piers seems like a Facebook SJW but got so much shit that he had to 'leave' CNN. I wouldn't be surprised if we redpilled him with all the raids we've done on him.

this only confirms that piers morgan is secretly a lamprey

They're old friends.

I don't consider the secondary category SJWs, we already have a name for them, useful idiots. The people who will go along with a narrative or political trend, even if they may know its wrong. I don't think Piers wants to ban my guns because he wants to rule over me, I think he's a misguided fool who had deluded himself into thinking gun control can work because of Australia. That's the key difference IMO, SJWs want to abolish our rights to facilitate the destruction of our political system. The former group makes the propaganda that the 2nd group unwittingly consumes because it is popular opinion.

That opinion isn't so popular anymore and suddenly Piers is speaking up. It's still dangerous to talk about that kind of thing at this point though, so I respect it. Minorities say racism is prejudice + power but Whites are the only demographic which seem to have no agency in this society, with our current executive at the helm. We're at the point where they're beating people up for being white while screaming that they're hateful racists, everyone is taking crazy pills.

Society isn't ready for the ultimate redpill. (That race isn't a social construct and whites/asians/kikes are supreme and niggers are barely better than apes)

>Piers Morgan
>Black said about white
>White said about a religion
>Thinking they are the same thing
>Piers Morgan

Honestly he doesn't matter anymore. How can anyone care about someone getting verbally raped by a jewish manlet.

youtube.com/watch?v=rE0Z2k6BJI0

>Dangerous Drumpf managed to unify Piers Morgan and Alex Jones
He's just not funny anymore, this is how fascism starts.

>muhh he's a fascist!!!