I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove Allah is not the true God

I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove Allah is not the true God.

Attached: criteria_for_true_faith_by_nayzak-d4w4msc.jpg (1250x1250, 397K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/dK3O6KYPmEw
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

That's not how it works, lad.

>Sog my Saggy Waffles

Prove there is any true god.

Why would God make a child molester his prophet?

there is so much direct proof of human evolution from apes, here's one good one. youtu.be/dK3O6KYPmEw if you wanna ignore so much of modern science to live in delusion nobody can help you escape your retarded beliefs

>I'm muslim.Try your hardest to prove Allah is not the true God.

Attached: 1390522167615.png (375x444, 77K)

god is unnameable as it doesn't have a tangible form

>Be God
>Reveal yourself to an Arab, the most amoral, thievingest, most murderous race of subhumans in existence
lol no

burn in hell goat fucker

Attached: mary chan and jesus kun.jpg (543x768, 144K)

کس امک

Yeeesss.. Good Goy..
There is one God..

Attached: i_love_jesus_pbuh__do_you__by_nayzak-d4mnudf.jpg (1024x773, 179K)

i dont have to you probably kill ur self for ur imaginary friend

it's not molesting when they are married

bump

ايري بلإسلام. كس إجت ربك

>إجت
إخت

islam is the future for the west. we have already won in the political sense. They have a culture that will bend in the hands of Allah. The west will become to see with the eyes of the prophet. مدحتك وعيسى

Attached: 1520796308077.jpg (888x765, 132K)

If Islam and Muslim is the religion of peace why are they so hostile to people of other religions

try to prove Santa Claus doesn't exist

Ew

Jesus is king of all and mohammed is he slave

Attached: deus vult.jpg (2244x2859, 580K)

Vai ta fuder

Attached: 27073119_2011842639101725_7957657591795632244_n.jpg (400x400, 13K)

bump

God is God and Mohammed and Jesus are his prophets.

DEUS VULT

Muhammad (shit be uppon him) was a retarded cock sucker
I bet he fingered himself after molrsting little girls

Do you even know what i said pleb?

moderate muslims aren't

Real Gods would not have boundaries and which they are worshipped. Only false gods are worshipped in a specific area. Example if I ask a Canadian what 2 + 2 is the person in Canada should come up with the same answer as someone in the Middle East, but more than likely that's not the case.

if santa exists then why mulim kids don't get presents in christmas?

Four heads/10

Attached: 1513490798521.gif (220x140, 1.94M)

Maybe so you can learn to forgive.

Why should I? You're Muslim, you have your beliefs and I don't see a reason to try to prove otherwise.

I DO think you're wrong though, let's not get confused there. I just see no reason to have an idiotically pointless discussion with someone whose religious peers are often fanatical and a little too evangelical for my own liking. You do your thing and I'll do mine.

Attached: The life of muhammad.jpg (506x930, 154K)

That would actually prove his power, if he can pull that off xD

do you believe believe your religion, or are you an agnostic theist?

You are a rat that will be exterminated.

Write the words, True God, on your phone. There is now a true god for you.

Jesus is god in the flesh.the father, the son, and holy ghost,

Attached: deus vult6.jpg (500x549, 39K)

Even the Bible says he is.

You are only upset because you are not able to withstand the prophets doings. You only show anger because you are unable to do as he has done. You should loo towards the Quran for your answers my friend, may Allah guide you.

Attached: 1461968626553s.jpg (250x172, 7K)

Attached: lambo.jpg (468x256, 53K)

Ah ha. Ah ha ha. AHHHHH HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH. AMERICA!? You think the United Fucking States of Fucking America is going to allow Islam to become a majority AND dictate laws!? You're fucking hilarious, guy! Good luck with your pipe dream, Ahmed. Best case scenario is that Islamic people are finally accepted and not viewed as potential terrorists. Islam has committed SO MANY atrocities it's absolutely absurd. The United States is founded on the principles of freedom of and from religion. Nothing in the Constitution is going to allow Shari'a Law to ever be implemented.
Wew lad. That was a good, hearty kek.

You're here trying to defend him rather than living in an Islamic Paradise.

We will be the majority sooner then you believe my friend. Once we are the majority we will take the land from you and show the correct and biblical way of living. The land will blossom like a flower that was left in a cave with no sunlight. Islam will be the future of the west. Time will soon protur the truth.

Attached: GOINGin.jpg (1371x977, 322K)

I have a hard time believing an actual muslim created these images. They seem kinda parody ish, and it's not likely a muslim will create images to show themselves. Like most will watch tv, get their kids action figures etc, but you won't really see them post up things like posters, or create artwork of people aside from maybe a prayer guide book. they tend to avoid images of living creatures. their believe is that only Allah is the creator, and it's blasphemy and idolarity to try to create your own image of life. It kinda makes sense, because look how crazy it can get with people obsessing over fictional images and characters. Their belief is that on the day of judgement, artists who create images of living creatures will be presented with the artwork they created and be commanded to bring them to life. Which of course, they can't.

Why not? United States of Aribica. Suits perfectly. We can all snort little girls into our nose. Together, united as one nation. Allhamdulliah. May peace be upon you and your Arabican soil.

Obvious bait but this is easy mode.
>There is no god.

I'm on your side, brother. I, too, know the one true god is Satan. He was dethroned by some mass murdering jerkoff and we need to help him reclaim his throne. Peace be with you my Muslim brother. Hail Satan.

Fucking adorable. Again; Good luck with your pipe dream, buddy. Black people are outbreeding you 2 to 1 in America. Also, again, Constitution. You're not going to be doing shit to "take over our land."

Because Muhammad, Peace Be Upon Him, cannot be trusted as a true Messiah. Though he can be a compared to a Prophet, such as Ezekial or Isiah, he cannot be truly trusted as a saviour of Mankind, unlike the true messiah shall be. His word is fallible, and he is corrupted by sin, as shown in the historical record. He is human, unlike the nature that the Messiah must take. As such since the Prophet is fallible, so too is his perception of God, and thus his word cannot be trusted.

Other than that, no problem in finding his word to be truth. Have a good day!

>The land will blossom like a flower that was left in a cave with no sunlight.

Aaah, I get it now. The lack of sunlight causes the plant to produce auxine. Causing it to grow more, to reach the sunlight.

The lack of spiritual light, causes a nation to make more babies. To reach the land of truth more quickly.

The power of christ compels you

this

Jesus was a conman who got everyone to give him money and abandon their families to follow him. just like with all cults it was rightfully put to an end by the government when Jesus was crucified for his crimes.

hooked

Where do all these anime style Muslim pics come from?

nayzak on deviantart

When you say Messiah, you mean Jesus as 2000 years ago, or you mean awaiting his second coming, and only then he should be acknowledged as the Messiah, and everyone else might be prophets, but not the definitive word (as they're only human)?

You need to walk and listen to what Muhammad has left in the passing. You will soon follow suit.

السَّلَامُ عَلَيْكُمْ

I don't have to. Prove Allah is not a faghot.

That's not true. They are already alive, and they wont be commanded to bring them alive, because they are already alive. And eternal. And can never die. Yes, you can choose to not look at images, but why do you have an imagination? Because it connects you to the rest of the infinite parallel realities that exists, it is like your window into existance. A powerfull tool of your freedom. Now if used in conjunction with reality, such as drawing and collaborating, now you are actually co creating reality and new futures with countless of people. Now yes, the powers of cinema of current, they are not the most appropriate to BE at the top of power. That doesn't mean you cannot find human creation in less crowded places that is actually truely godly inspired. And the idea that God has stopped speaking for 2000 years? Ahah! Funny idea. xD

is healing the sick and blind and feeding the poor a crime?

Attached: DEUS VULT5.jpg (405x500, 40K)

prove he is

you mean you want to fail this argument again?

you actually believe he did that? you really truly believe that he didn't just hire some of his friends or convince one of his brainwashed followers to fake it so he can gain power? I mean religious folks and churches do it all the time to this day. prime example of a cult too.

Perhaps. I'm not entirely convinced there aren't legitimate Muslims who believe this shit in here, though.

Sure. You are only attracted to one gender: female. You are thus, a homo-sexual. Faggot. Allah created two genders and many other gender types and races and living creatures and beasts, so he is a quadruple-sexual-beastialityloving-adam and eve son and daughter incest pool production machine.

I've read the Quran. And the Bible. And the Torah. It's all bullshit, my dude.

Truth

your opinion not fact

No, I mean the Messiah. The unquestioned messenger of God who comes to Earth to save his chosen people. I don't believe in Christ as Messiah, I see him as a prophet, speaking what he believes to be the word of God. Should there be a return of Christ, I would gladly Accept him as Messiah, but for now there has been no true Messiah, the closest only being Cyrus the Great. And yes, all people who communicate with God, Saints included, are accepted as having some communication with God, like the Prophets of old, but are fallible for their humanity.

Imagine a guy who's really angry and wants you to agree with him. There, he now exists.

I dunno man, are you sure about this? I have a muslim friend and his mother had done a painting of some rabbits, and it was a really good painting. But then because of their religious beliefs, she decided she should not keep the image of living creatures she made, even though she was proud of it, and destroyed it.

> And the idea that God has stopped speaking for 2000 years?

oh i don't believe personal gods exist. you're taking it as fact that god spoke 2000 years ago. i do not believe this to be true, but i do believe that Jesus Christ was one of a kind, and a peaceful and productive philosophy of life came to him. Same of all the prophets including Muhummad. They were men who epiphanies came to regarding how to live, but they were still fallible humans experiencing this, they did not experience something personally divine.

Well you like being a submissive slave to islame

If someone came and claimed to be the Messiah, what would have to happen to prove this to you personally?

does allah have smelly armpits? A true god wears deodorant.

Hi messiah, pleeeez show me the way to eternal joy =D

Allah is true god!

Prove any claim made by any of those. Did you know He'll doesn't exist? I can prove this; The English word "Hell" and the Arabic word الجحيم come from the Hebrew word Gehenna (גהנום.) This was a city in Jerusalem where the Jews burned their trash. It was mistranslated and misinterpreted through history to become an eternal place of damnation and fire. Hell doesn't exist in the Torah which predates both Christianity AND Islam. Boom. Now prove to me ANY claim made in your sacred text.

Hell*
Fucking autocorrect.

Just like I told you yesterday, you follow the dilution of the true Sun God Ra. All Hail Ra, May His Divine Light Shine Upon Us. Amen.

He is descended from the Line of David. He will Unite the world in the Nation of Isreal as the King of Isreal, and make all see the One True G*d. He will rebuild Isreal and the Temple, and bring forth the World To Come.

you can talk shit on Christians if you what. but when the muslims come to cut your head don't come crying to us

Attached: deus vult4.jpg (800x800, 152K)

Well, if they were more close to their purpose and joy in life, why not call it divine. Not to say that it is special and that all of us cannot be inspired in the same way. Cause I believe we all can and do from time time get inspired like that. Its just that prophets were inspired more of the time. And perhaps had the most capability of expressing it than most Or perhaps just the willingness to develop that capability. Perhaps they had the most desire of all, and least resistance to allow that desire to come true for themselves. I don't know, but I do believe that those rabbits actually exist, and drawing a rabbit, is no different than talking about a rabbit. Now yes drawing is more inclined to delusion, I have to agree with that. For sure. It is much better to actually go and see the real rabbit, will make you more happy. Also better than video or image. You can smell the rabbit. Feel the rabbit. Or experience their pure wild and cautious shy nature in the wild. All great stuff.

Talos is the only true God, for he is both man and divine.

Why would the muslims cut our head? And how are we, as a head detached from our body, crying while trying to crawl all the way to america purely with our jaw, ask you for help, if our voice throat is damaged? Is it possible to be allowed to draw the request for help with our tounge? If maybe lets say, whenever you see a detached head, make a law that states to always provide detached heads with paper and ink for their tongue, in order to allow them to communicate with you.

It depends, does his long stick glow in holy divine fashion? This defines all manly divinities.

Islam in Arabic means peace

and submission. consult your local mosque for more information and further explanation..

I like peace, it is the lowest of all desires. I mean, if you really are not allowed to want anything, being allowed to want peace, and expect peace most of all, is the greatest mercy one could ever ask for or need.

Hello, my friend! If you seek knowledge about mighty Talos, you have most certainly come to the right person. In mortal life, Talos was a Nord possessed of unmatched tactical skill, limitless wisdom and the power to see into men's hearts. Talos mastered the power of the Voice, and with it he united the lands of men into a great Empire. In southern lands, he was known by the name Tiber Septim. Here in Skyrim, we honor him by his proper Nord name. So great was his reign in life, when he ascended to the heavens he was made lord of the Divines. If you want to know more, I'm sure you can find any number of tomes on the subject.

If God is real then how come i can't wrap my dick around my balls?

Attached: 1520763023200.jpg (894x894, 241K)

Mm. Yes. Nothing says "Peace and Submission" like External Jihad, Taquiyya, and abrogation of peaceful passages by violent, war passages. You sure this isn't some left-leaning bullshit spin?

Well, I personally don't think submission has to be a bad thing necessarily. If existance would allow the positive expression and experience of submission, than why not? Imagine how easy life would be if God decided everything for you. I know it sounds childish, but I believe that if this idea does not exist yet on our world is pure good willed and benrficient fashion, then it should. And if a suicide bomb would point out the need for one, then so be it. We are calling for a god, so why blame the suicide bomber to extend the request for us?

*accidentally uses the force of my dragonborn voice on you*
"Oh god sorry I didnt mean to sorry, let me help you get up. My retarded soul pressed the wrong button on his ascended device from the here after. I garuantee you, that I hope something like that will never happen again. Truely sorry my wise friend.

Op btfo.