I believe I'm dying, Sup Forums. I was being poisoned which caused severe nausea, vomiting, and headache...

I believe I'm dying, Sup Forums. I was being poisoned which caused severe nausea, vomiting, and headache...so I took an absurd amount of acetaminophen (Tylenol) and when that didn't completely alleviate the physical pain I started drinking heavily. I knew the risks of hepatotoxicity but I didn't care. I just didn't want to feel sick anymore. I continued this for ~3 days. I now feel a pain in my abdomen where my liver is located. I don't have any signs of jaundice (yet) but I'm expecting it. This was all a plan to get rid of me and it worked.

I'm sorry about how I've lived my life. I'm sorry for how I've treated you, all of you. The shitlords, the cucks, the stormfags, the SJWs, the hackers, the pedos, the traps, the trolls, the femanons, the basement-dwelling virgins, the oldfags and the new. I love you all.

Attached: 1518416751830.jpg (1080x1069, 324K)

And yet you were left with just enough time to alert Sup Forums. Thank heavens!

kys

Tits or get out

call 9/11 instead of shitposting on Sup Forums and you'll probably be fine you idiot.

also bait.

i belieVE i'M DyiNG, Sup Forums. I wAs bEING poiSoNed WHicH CaUsEd SEverE NausEA, VomitING, ANd HEADAChe...So i ToOk aN AbsURd AMouNt OF AceTAMINOPHEn (tYlenoL) aNd When ThAt DIdn't cOmPLeTEly ALLeViATE THe PHYSiCAL PAIn i StaRTED DrinkiNG HeaviLY. I knEW ThE RIskS of hEpAToTOxIcity buT I DiDn'T CArE. i just DIDn'T wANT to FEeL Sick AnymORE. I ConTINued thiS For ~3 days. i Now feEl A PAiN IN My ABDoMen WHerE My lIveR Is LocATEd. i DoN'T haVe any signS OF jAunDice (yet) BuT I'm expecTIng It. tHIs was all A pLAn TO GeT Rid OF Me aND it woRKED.

I'M SORrY aBoUt hOw I've LIVED mY LIFe. I'm sORry FOr hOW I'Ve TrEaTed yOU, aLL OF you. tHe shItloRdS, THE CUcKS, The STOrMFaGS, THE sjWs, the haCKERs, the pedoS, thE tRApS, tHE trolLS, ThE FEMANOnS, thE basement-dwelLINg VirgINS, the OldfaGS aNd THE new. i lovE You AlL.

Fuck off and kys

And why not? I wouldn't be in my current profession if not for Sup Forums.

I'm not a femanon, just a faggot.

What will that do? Nothing. I call 911, they take me to the hospital where I'm told I need a liver transplant but ofc I'm not going to get that because I'm a schizo nobody.

Attached: 1515597111801.gif (1035x1037, 1.09M)

And you take the easy way out. This is why natural selection is a beautiful thing. You are given a challenge and decide to kys. Grats, OP.

convert to judaism and save your sorry soul, user

EVERYONE IS DIYING BITCH

Probably

Attached: cff.png (625x626, 65K)

But if it is serious then call 911 or poison control

Can you triforce ?

Make sure to post your address so Sup Forums can call 911 for you

Kys. The post is too fucking long faggot

IF this isn't bait...

I just want to say i'm sorry that you're dying. I wouldn't wish that on anyone. The sad fact is.. we all die sooner or later.. every single one of us. It's just a sad part of life that we all have to die. I hope it's a painless death and that you pass quickly so it doesn't hurt. See you on the other side OP.

You'll be fine. I have done the same thing and snapped out of it. It involved cough syrup as well.

im 11 yrs old wut is this webite

I love you too OP. If this truly is among your final days then im sorry. I hope the end is peaceful and with little pain. Let me know whats on the other side, we'll all be there with you before you know it.

dude genuinely go apply for a liver transplant and or get blood tests to see if the damage youve done is reversable. i care for you mate you’re not a schizo nobody go soon please mate
>inb4 gay spam fuck off

Im killing myself right now, who wants to join me?

mmmh. and you wrote all that in PAIN.

If not bait,

Whom do you think poisoned you?

Attached: 1374296672601.png (770x524, 353K)

I like the idea of it but I think I still have a few good days left in the tank. I usually hate existing though.

Wait, why? Why not do something really cool and become famous first???

ehh its fine, anyone else?

Do something with your life. Maybe you just hate existing because you're not allowed to do anything worth doing.

fuck off
you're gay and you love spam

*facepalm* Nobody else made that point? GJ user

>Maybe you just hate existing because you're not allowed to do anything worth doing.
bingo

I can't stand other people. I wish I could be some solitary hunter-gatherer but civilization had to eat up all of the land. Fuck civilization and fuck civilized people.

well I need to go, im pretty much useless

yo

bumpin

Are there no hospitals in your third world country?

There are still plenty of places in this world that live off the hunter-gatherer mentality and even make livings off hunting and selling pelts. Incredibly rewarding lifestyle. I live in one of them in Canada. You should have thought of searching for it first before you went out in such a pathetic way.

brb booking my flight

what part of canada though? I am dead serious that I would abandon my current life to live like that. I don't want to deal with any people when I get there though.

ay yo i'm in kkkanata nikka
i can hook you up with some fine dankass butthash yo
cmon nig, you know you want sum

I don't want butthash. I want to kill and eat at my lonesome.

Okay, user... if this isn't any roleplaying... GO TO THE DOCTOR. PLEASE, YOU WORRY ME.

So long sucker.

Stream it, fag!

Any place with Native Americans and believe me there are a lot of places in Canada with them. You'll probably be limited with your hunting though because of hunting laws. But Natives can usually hunt all they want in their land. Bonus points if you put the effort to make a good impression and get to know the people, they often will let you hunt with them for free. My Dad is good friends with an old white dude who teaches at our high school and sometimes we let him hunt with us. As long as we tell the game warden it was our kill he gets to hunt all he wants. Most Native Americans are pretty welcoming of other people in general.

I went to Val-d'Or once and the natives were drunken lunatics. Would I be able to survive among them?

Oral acetylcysteine (Cetylev, NAC) 140 mg/kg loading dose followed by 70 mg/kg every four hours for 17 more doses, and if the patient vomits within 1 hour of dose, the dose must be repeated.
DO IT NOW, FAGGOT!

Nobody dude, he's already admitted he's schizo
Seek immediate medical help. Poison dose response varies by person, and they sell paracetamol in small enough packages to make it difficult to overdose. You may recover with minimal damage.
Perhaps more persuasive to you, they can make the pain go away.

> I was being poisoned
> so i took a shiton of tylenol
> then binged on alcohol
> for 3 days

WHY NOT GO TO A FUCKING HOSPITAL OP

Bye, rip thx gg no r

Val-d'Or is a french city lol. It's more of a party city for Natives in that area. I've heard of some places in Ontario letting white people into their tribes through ceremonies. Never experienced something like that first hand though. We aren't so traditional like that in Quebec. You'd have better luck in the reserves tbh if you want a more peaceful lifestyle away from the drunks.

aww shiet nigger

>oh no I'm being poisoned
>better drink a shit-ton of poison

You are dying because you were a faggot that couldnt withstand a bit of pain and a retard who didnt seek professional medical advice, you deserve to die.

They were wandering in traffic and passing out in front of stores. I thought it was funny that they infested PFK (KFC).
I would love to live the tribal life but wouldn't they resent white people for treating them like dirt in the past? I fell in love with the Canadian wilderness. Even the rock formations along the highway looked amazing.

lel

>I was being poisoned
It's either Putin or Kim Jong Un.

There are still a few racist french Canadians here and there that get on our nerves but generally we are pretty much over that stuff. It's beautiful out here man.

Who do you think poisoned you and why?

>suicide thread turns into changing one's life in the canadian shield

who would've thought?

Attached: image.jpg (620x349, 55K)

It's too bad you couldn't have died before this gigantic shitpost of faggotry.

Attached: op6.jpg (1000x752, 82K)