Paid 40$ for this. Did I get ripped off?

Paid 40$ for this. Did I get ripped off?

Attached: dancingelf.jpg (400x580, 62K)

$40 for a card
You got ripped off by $40

>1 star
>300atk/200def
I mean, I don't even understand how this is a bait post?
Were you expecting people to actually reply to you? Well good job, you got me! Haha, you're so witty user!

Attached: 22.jpg (400x580, 100K)

At least this one is funny. Post more yugioh fakes. I need something to make me laugh after losing ranked in Duel Links so many times.

Kek bitch

I mean, 1 star is better than no stars, right?

Well that's uncalled for. What's your end game, huh?

>"fakes"
Gtfo

>jimmies rustled

Kek, homo

You'd be wrong, because XYZ monsters have no stars, they have ranks. And XYZ can be BS sometimes, but I wouldn't know. I play OG yugiog, not the bullshit that's out now, with those shitty field swarming tactics that cause the game to last 3-5 rounds.

Alright.

Lolno? I gotta take a shit, but my job doesn't start until 4. I got 16 minutes. That's the only thing rustling my jimmies.

Duel links is notorious for hacks and mods. I quit playing after finding out they can see your hand and cards on the field.

I use a Furl Links not to farm cards, but the hacks don't work in PvP. Those hacks only work if your APK is modded, and you won't last long cause you'll get banned quick.

Wow, auto corrected. *Duel Links Bot

Nobody cares about your gay cardboard, virgin.

I can sense the new faggotry in you.
Good luck trying to troll me.

Always check TCGplayer for prices first you fucking stupid fuck Weeabo

Attached: 99489974-D629-49C1-8B00-ADEB1DD9DA8D.png (1242x2208, 328K)

I can sense you look like Comic-book guy from the simpsons. Get laid. Kekeke

What a nice thread. Talking to all my homies on Sup Forums, good talk friends, good talk.

Ooh, ouch. Throwing out assumptions, I bet you're a psychic like Jinzo, reading out my description without even taking a look at me.

And next time you insult some one, try and be original instead of reffering to a show to make up with your lack of an imagination.
I bet you watch family guy.

>not even first edition
i don't understand a lot, but if it's not first edition probably isn't worth shit

Also Simpsons is a shit show.

You watch that new Simpsons episode though? Good shit.

Like I said, get laid. I bet you've never bragged about your cardboard wielding skills to a 9/10 hittie,have you neckbeard.

Inb4 troll harder fur dur

I bet you watch Dragon ball z whilst eating cheetos

Also yugio is for beta faggots

this is the only thing worth spending 40 bucks on

Attached: myadank.jpg (3264x2448, 1.76M)

/thread

It's literally grass and mud you absolute pillock.

Attached: 18647604-A77C-41F2-AA36-51EFA463F0F5.png (371x532, 281K)

The hair makes it worth $40 though..